Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (59426 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
Checkout This viral photo of this man
carrying his Bride to be on his shoulder.

I guess it's after she might have say yes.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/man-carried-his-bride-to-be-after-she.html?m=0

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by ojun50(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
All this whala for women yet them go dey do any hw. HML

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Cholls(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
my brother wei don mr bodyguard

3 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Okay.
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by decatalyst(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Some legs dey try sha...see the waight e dey carry? lipsrsealed

grin

27 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by tooth4tooth: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice! I wish them the best grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by dhope001(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by auntysimbiat(f): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Ginaz(f): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Awwww, love his height. grin
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Giddyprance(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
No kill am o
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by RELAN2446(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Krystaal(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Aww this is cute, wanna get married to an adorable lady with a nice body not just one big fat busty Mummy that I won't be able to carry

10 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
HML to them
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Femsmart(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bloggers and irrelevant topics. How's this a news now?
HML, though.

6 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by jjjjj2017: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
opeyemiieblog:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/man-carried-his-bride-to-be-after-she.html?m=0

that YAM LEG though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
From the way the man lifted her up, you'd see that he won't even waste any time in slamming her on the floor when problem starts. grin Ladies, make sure you marry a man that can not lift you up. Remember, a word, they say, is enough for the wise.

On a serious note, Congratulations to the couple. May your union bring forth dividends of a good union

6 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by tayo200(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
hmmmm..I hope they don't fight in d future....she should be ready for this if they do fight..
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by elantraceey(f): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Some guys really know how to make simple things look so beautiful.... smiley

Happy married life in advance to them.

10 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by sisisioge: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wowzerful... These two are eyes candies kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Only if all these irrelevant dramas can guarantee a happy marriage. It's so funny that, to some ladies, the drama of wedding proposal is a determinant of how sweet their marriage will be and that's why many of them prioritize these irrelevant dramas over the marriage itself

Even men who beat their wives did more than this

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by OMOTOWO(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
He carry his problem naani
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by jejemanito: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
wink
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Blessytee(f): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
FP
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Clever2: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by 900warriorz: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
all these guys marrying slay queens, una get mind oo

3 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by goingape1: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
opeyemiieblog:

men behave like fool just for one piece of smelly black creature who will frustrate your life after giving birth to a child who will probably not be yours. undecided

wise quote from goingape "the road to true happiness is when realizing that women are worthless"

9 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Obudupikin: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
She's beautiful.

I still dey imagine how l go take propose to my woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by bercarray(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
goingape1:
men behave like fool just for one piece of smelly black creature who will frustrate your life after giving birth to a child who will probably not be yours. undecided
well ur moniker said it all meanwhile u no more goingape, u ape already, that smelly creature gave birth to you, I'm sure of that, most of those smelly creature sells most of those things you get in market. think before typing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by DozieInc(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Make sense... A prize .
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by Itztotea(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Frog and Duck shit Fall on them.

After 2 years now, we'll be reading another divorce shii.
their problem
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by lincs25(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
That one na small thing, him for straight him penis carryan on top.
Re: Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal by seunlayi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
So lovely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 2 All Episodes / Things Which U Should Never Do For A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.