₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,074,112 members, 4,477,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 September 2018 at 08:01 AM

Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment (105552 Views)

(ncat) Recruitment Computer Base Test (cbt) / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Recruitment / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by smart444: 11:49am On Apr 04
Usman4567:
Pls who as any information....as they said it will be out during the second quarter.
Who said?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by smart444: 11:51am On Apr 04
Pls Mr. Shegfun, any latest Info.?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by cotmag(m): 3:41pm On May 11
Please, what's the latest on NCAT recruitment? I heard all outstanding recruitments will be concluded before the end of June.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by ayodejiadetoro(m): 5:19pm On May 16
cotmag:
Please, what's the latest on NCAT recruitment? I heard all outstanding recruitments will be concluded before the end of June.

Finally budget has been passed. Hopefully we will hear from NCAT soon

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by toxict14: 7:31am On May 18
Patiently waiting for NCAT, it is two years already.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by cotmag(m): 8:12am On May 18
toxict14:
Patiently waiting for NCAT, it is two years already.
Yes brother. It shall end in Praise by God's grace.Any news?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by ARIMBA(f): 8:11pm On Jun 01
any good news pls
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by cotmag(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19
Good day hopefuls. Any good news?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by smart444: 8:09pm On Jun 27
Please any latest news?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by toxict14: 12:51am On Jul 28
Nothing yet
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by toxict14: 11:21pm On Aug 18
SOON, SOON AND SOON.
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by smart444: 11:59pm On Aug 18
toxict14:
SOON, SOON AND SOON.
How soon pls?
Re: Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment by cotmag(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06
O God , please open your books of records and remember us this month. Touch the heart of the FG and NCAT mgt to remember us.Some of our friends are beginning to 'mock' us that the recruitment had, probably been hijacked but I have this belief , from what I saw at NCAT , that everything is still intact. I cherished the orderliness and strictness in the interview.

Their time mgt too is impeccable. Their 8am was 8 am. I eagerly wait for the final outcome. Please if you have any information regarding the recruitment, let's share.
WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Dangote 2016 GETS Closes On February 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.