Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? (48797 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by uolamide(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Abeg carry the 2.5million come make i give you blank certificate you go fit write any university you want on top
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sukkot: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:

baba, shebi u sabi use Google? There are thousands of ways to make money online. Like they say, 'find something, do it and be the best at it and the world will beat a path to your door '
if you understand this philosophy then why are you trying to go backwards by enrolling for something you can earn online ?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by kishimi8(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Gerrard59:
If you can make it 4 million, Japan or South Korea will be the best fit. Just ensure you are ready to learn the language quickly and work while schooling (The money won't be enough in the long run coupled with living costs. It will be stressful. Well, working while schooling is).

There, you have good schools (by world standards). Or follow this route especially the bolded. All those CCNA, Oracle Certification dem.

bro , i happen to have 4+ mill , can you help me with info on how to get an instituition in japan or southkorea?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by jconsulting(f): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Don't waste your time on masters abroad let us advice you on how to start something with that �

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Ferdinandu(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
At 20 you make more than 200k per month self employed and you are thinking of dumping that for nonsense abroad degree. Except you are telling me that you can continue with the business while collecting the degree abroad. My friend education is over rated. If you dump this opportunity now now. Believe me from experience in the next 6 to 10 yrs that will be your greatest regret. Opportunities to change your to e your life is that opportunity they always say it comes but once. This is yours, seize it, hold it fast first before you continue thinking about any degree.

3 Likes

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sharpwriter(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:

I make 400 grand/month on average. People make more sef.
Really? what niche? and do you use traffic bots?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by win3k: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
dammyjo112:
Hello NLanders, I am 20 years of age and intend going back to school to study computer science. I am interested in studying outside the country, since the CS courses here look crappy (I know this because i have helped some students with their school projects/assignment).

I have been able to save 2.5M in the past 9 months (Made from blogging). I make on average 200k per month. I don't have any properties (Land or House) in Nigeria. I have taken 4 gap years (Which might be an issue with my visa interviewer).

Considering all this limitation, Which (good) foreign country can i study in ? (I know germany no longer have free tuition, and other ones have crazy visa bond).

macedonia
http://stipendii.mon.gov.mk/foreign-stpaulohrid

Belarus
Ukraine
Serbia
Romania

Many countries in Asia and South America
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by bladeAnders(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Why not get into a premier institution in Nigeria like unilag or UI. Strive to get a strong first class or second class upper and you can look to going to a world class institution for a masters or a PhD. That money won't get you a degree in any sound university. Not every university abroad is better than what we have in Nigeria.

However, that money can be put into learning professional courses. Computer science is a course where your skillset matters more than degrees. The ball is in your court, play it however you wish.

Don't waste your time, money or resources going to a nonsense school abroad.

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Prinzyy: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
MadManTalking:
Go to Udegbe North Amelican Universty, Seme and thank me later.
Anything wrong with the uni ? I ask cos i want start there biko tell me
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sukkot: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Joavid:

first I want to commend you for your hardwork and resilience.
you earn more than most university graduate, you write better than most of them self.

here is my advice as I see you are really passionate about Computer science.
Register as a student at NOUN for computer science, it's part time so you can still work and make more money and save more.

now, go to sites like EDx and find many computer science course you can take, it's free but you'd have to pay a meagre sum to get the certificate (if you want).
there are many other paid or unpaid reputable online courses you can learn from.

These courses will equip you for better and limitless opportunities. with your eventual NOUN certificate, you can go for your masters abroad, if you still wish.

please read and digest my advice very well.

I have a friend who is data scientist, he works from home, he has no Bsc degree but he has done so many offline and online programs to be were he is today.

he earns alot of money!!! it wasn't easy, it took him hardwork, passion and discipline.
na which one be data scientist again ? you mean oracle database administrator ?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by HLion(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
bravolyk:

Bro I'm saving up for MUN for msc is that tuition for the year or what?
...yea...per year
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Prinzyy: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
lonecatt:
you can try africa countries like benin republic and the likes,our naira is no where compared to foreign countries that use dollars,no thanks to the apc government that have further helped to kill the naira
how many good university do u know in benin republic ?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by vic224real(f): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Can you just listen to yourself??
"I am 20, I've helped some students with their assignments and projects". Imagine!!! Someone who had not gone to the university helping other university students solve their assignments and projects. shocked
Clap for yourself.

Showing off here to declare your asset won't add any value to you because no one is interest.
If you know what is good for you, better keep your education idea to yourself.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Junaknoni(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
you can try Morocco.....their government schools are free....you just have to worry about visa and other stuffs
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by lade007(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
crowley:

I know abt it. some about the state needing to raise €48m to pay up the debt in the state education sector. just 2 schools pay now, and 6 more to follow by winter. but thats just 8 schools, and they are the smaller schools.

You are right...State Universities in NRW are also starting next year winter.They will pay 1500 tuition per semester
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by OlaSammie: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
I don't think there is anything wrong if the OP decides to get a degree abroad(from a reputable school sha).

Don't mind those saying you should go to UI or UNILAG o. If you can get a good school that you are VERY SURE of,please go o.

In some years to come,computer related courses will dominate everywhere so I don't think the OP is will have any cause to regret as long as he studies in a good school abroad.

And as for those saying he should not work for someone,those working for Apple,Microsoft,Facebook nko.

I also want to study abroad o(computer engineering),please I need help(scholarships and the likes).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Alexander001(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:

I make 400 grand/month on average. People make more sef.
Through blogging? What's the secret?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Finland, Germany perhaps? Try and do some research, look for a scholarship. All the best.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by SmartyPants(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
India. They are strong in computer science and they charge in the region of usd 1, 000 a year.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sharpwriter(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
nevilbot:

Plz where did u get the false information that Germany no longer av free tuition? Germany has 16 states, 2 states opted out of free tuition remaining 14 and u said u know Germany no longer has free tuition?

Guy that info is absolutely false and I know cus I'm a student in Germany!!
How is Germany bro? Is the way of life tough? How do you cope?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by PotatoSalad(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
sukkot:
if you understand this philosophy then why are you trying to go backwards by enrolling for something you can earn online ?
What I said is self explanatory. there's no need reading between the lines.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
why not play baba ijebu with the money and pray for luck to smile on u grin
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
sukkot:
na which one be data scientist again ? you mean oracle database administrator ?

just Google it Sukkot.

A data scientist is an advanced data analyst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Olusharp:
bro I want to learn...

sharpwriter:

Really? what niche? and do you use traffic bots?

Acecube:
please can you mentor me...

Alexander001:
Through blogging? What's the secret?

I'm not sure if y'all understood me. I was only trying to prove a point to someone, not start online tutorials.
There's no secret abeg. it's the same normal working hard and making effective use of one's time.
If you could stop for a second and check out the unlimited possibilities you can get with that mobile device you use everyday, then you don't need me to tell you anything guys. one love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by bigtt76(f): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Apply to University of Ghana (Legon) and study Computer Science there. The University if affiliated to universities in the US. If you get to the level where you can chose to apply to the US affiliate university and spend one year there (see here https://www.ug.edu.gh/international-programmes/student-exchangestudy-abroad).

Their standard is quite high so only the best go on the exchange program and trust me you can work your way to a permanent study slot when you go for the exchange. BTW you will still be blogging and make more money to finance your masters. All the best PM though.

dammyjo112:
Hello NLanders, I am 20 years of age and intend going back to school to study computer science. I am interested in studying outside the country, since the CS courses here look crappy (I know this because i have helped some students with their school projects/assignment).

I have been able to save 2.5M in the past 9 months (Made from blogging). I make on average 200k per month. I don't have any properties (Land or House) in Nigeria. I have taken 4 gap years (Which might be an issue with my visa interviewer).

Considering all this limitation, Which (good) foreign country can i study in ? (I know germany no longer have free tuition, and other ones have crazy visa bond).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Missing Russian Couple Found Dead After 12 Years In Their Car At Bottom Of River / Eko Boulevard Completed By Eko Atlantic City, Nigeria's 1st Eight Lane City Road / Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.