Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? (48795 Views)

Which Foreign Country Can I Travel To Without Visa / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Abeos(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:

was just joking
Better cheesy
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Shakitibob0: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2017
cowmanager2000:
Do you have a Bsc yet ?
If you do then you can do your masters in Japan
at affordable cost ..
bro...but I learnt schooling isn't cheap in Japan... Accommodation fee and tuition fee are on the high side...how true is this?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sukkot: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Joavid:

but you work in tech abi?
nah, health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sukkot: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2017
swegiedon:

I didn't work for you in your past life??lol.what worked for you then
well when i say past life its just a cute way of saying i have dabbled into it in the past. some peoples calling is programming and data mining. It just wasnt mine. I am sure if I had stayed at it I would have been an expert but deep down in my spirit I knew it wasnt my calling.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Shakitibob0: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2017
stephenmorris:
France,education in France is cheap as cheap as 185 Euro per year,you can check out their univerities,like wise Spain
But most programs are only offered in french
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sobastical: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2017
grahamokojie:
don't waste your time there even in Lithuania the Bsc is useless worst then naija come see Lithuanian masters degree holder working in factory in uk

Well, I will say everyone has got his or her own plan. I know some that are doing well in Europe while even studying and so had migrated to better countries like Germany and Finland for better jobs and having good lived. so it depends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Are you schooling in France? When is their application window open?
I'm not schooling there but almost applied to Strasbourg university in France,I went through their fees and saw how cheap they are ..u can do more research online

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by GeneralOjukwu: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
lol the togo was a sarcastic answer. and he better go and learn how to do business. no jobs. you can start many businesses with 2.5 million. Thats around 10,000 dollars. it is a lot of money SOMEWHAT

My niggah, did you do time-travel into da 18th century?

Check 2017 forex rates and come back, here grin
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by sukkot: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

My niggah, did you do time-travel into 18th century?

Check 2017 forex rates and come back, here grin
buahahaha OK 7 thousand dollars. i was just rounding it off to a round number hence the 10 grin
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by swegiedon(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
well when i say past life its just a cute way of saying i have dabbled into it in the past. some peoples calling is programming and data mining. It just wasnt mine. I am sure if I had stayed at it I would have been an expert but deep down in my spirit I knew it wasnt my calling.
hmmm deep.I know you surely have found your calling
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Alexander001(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
PotatoSalad:

I'm not sure if y'all understood me. I was only trying to prove a point to someone, not start online tutorials.
There's no secret abeg. it's the same normal working hard and making effective use of one's time.
If you could stop for a second and check out the unlimited possibilities you can get with that mobile device you use everyday, then you don't need me to tell you anything guys. one love
cool
PotatoSalad:

I'm not sure if y'all understood me. I was only trying to prove a point to someone, not start online tutorials.
There's no secret abeg. it's the same normal working hard and making effective use of one's time.
If you could stop for a second and check out the unlimited possibilities you can get with that mobile device you use everyday, then you don't need me to tell you anything guys. one love
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Uzee24: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
U have 2.5M and makin 200k per month...If I were in ur shoes, I dont need to go anywhere. U already have it gud here at ur age dats if ur telling the truth.

I would advise U get into skul here in Nigeria and stay focused, try adding certifications in various computer programming courses to ur degree and continue ur blogging, dat way U get better at ur present job and also earn more money in addition to ur degree. Am sure before u graduate, U would be able to raise enough money to pursue a masters degree outside Naija.

#MY1CENT#
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by GeneralOjukwu: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Acidosis:
I don't understand

You make an average of 200k monthly, and you saved 2.5m within 9 months?

Oga 200k in 9 months won't get you 2.5m even if you decide to starve for 9 months and live under the bridge.

Which kain lie be this?

Just kontinue, I know you've gotten enough PMs from desperate folks..

OP is a desperate liar looking for people to DEFRAUD with his fraudulent Blog. You came describing your earnings yet you couldn't even post a link to your blog? Just kontinue.

grin grin

You are smart... i saw all the signs, 20 year old with 2.5 million through blogging.

Yes, some blogs are successful but i am sure plenty make zero money.

I found " gap year of 4 years " odd too at 20. Did he finish Secondary school at 16 or University at 16?

THIS IS A FRAUDULENT POST. He would have scammed a few guys now teaching them "how to make 2.5m in 9 months"
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by oyetpel(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You are smart... i saw all the signs, 20 year old with 2.5 million through blogging.

I found " gap year of 4 years " odd too at 20. Did he finish Secondary school at 16 or University at 16?

THIS IS A FRAUDULENT POST. He would have scammed a few guys now teaching them "how to make 2.5m in 9 months"

He hasn't attended any university
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Acidosis(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Exactly that's the purpose of this thread. Unfortunately, a lot of persons here would lose some thousands before realizing what they've gotten themselves into.

Bloggers everywhere try to promote their blogs, this one is promoting his nonexisting earnings.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by GeneralOjukwu: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
oyetpel:

He hasn't attended any university

Yea thanks, i got that on the 2nd reading, but i still think he has an ulterior motive.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by IstandWitBuhari: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
stephenmorris:
I'm not schooling there but almost applied to Strasbourg university in France,I went through their fees and saw how cheap they are ..u can do more research online

Is it an English speaking school ?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by mafarawemi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
University of Strasbourg is not a bad one too.............. I'm just happy few Nigerians are nice researchers
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by obontami: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oyindidi:
naija no better pass Togo,? No be everybody sabi do business
tongue
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by dammyjo112: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

@Acidosis

dammyjo112:
Thanks to all those who replied to this thread.

Double thanks to those who replied with useful information and advice, i am really grateful. I will do my research into the schools/countries you mentioned and consider my options. Wish i could tag each of you, to just say thanks. Thanks again.

To those that PMed me, please know even if i wanted to reply your mail, i can't. I created this account with a disposable mail (search for it, if you don't know the meaning), so can't actually receive your message. Thanks for trying to reach out. You could post your questions here and i will try to answer them (if i can).

To those that feel am lying, well i don't need to stress myself. I don't think its my responsibility to make anyone believe. I came here seeking options. Thanks.

To those asking for my blog url or other identification. I created this account yesterday, that should give you the message (For this question/thread, i prefer to be anonymous). Thanks.

Lastly to those requesting for PMs, well will see if i can reach out. But just like others have posted some valuable messages here, you can do the same. This way the entire community learns and someone in my shoes won't have to ask the same question again.

Frieden, Danke!
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Saintsquare(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
charmosky:
Research on scandenevian countries like Sweeden, Demark, Norway, Finland...they are all tuition free schools,
though requires you to meet some strict criterias, which you have to make your findings yourself....
After your study, you are guarranteed of your permanent stay...i like people that think the way you do
Sweden and Finland are not tuition free bro

1 Like

Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by dammyjo112: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2017
bigfrancis21:

I strongly recommend that you study in the US. With the N2.5m you have, that's about $6,700 dollars, I know some good and affordable universities here that the amount will cover your first year's school fees, while during your first year as you're schooling you are also working and saving up for the following year. To be honest, with such amount, you will do just fine here in the US. Check out this school:
University of Houston Victoria, they are giving $3,000 in scholarships automatically to every international student admitted and you also get another $3,000 scholarship which you can apply to your school fees (about $3,000+ per semester).

https://www.uhv.edu/international/apply/undergraduate-requirements/freshman-requirements/
https://www.uhv.edu/arts-and-sciences/undergraduate-programs/computer-science/

They are currently accepting applications for Spring 2018 (January 2018). Application fee is free, TOEFL is waived for Nigerian students. However, I strongly recommend you take the SAT exam for visa interview purposes as the visa officer will most likely ask you if you took an international exam (regardless of whether your university required it for admission or not).

Also, join this thread for prospective students like you and current US students where you learn more about the school application and visa preparation process for the US: https://www.nairaland.com/3905661/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part

Members there have a 90% and above visa approval success rate because you learn all that you need to know, with no agents required. Never use an agent, no matter what people may tell you, to process your US student visa process - you can do everything by yourself. Finally, now that you have mentioned having N2.5m naira, be very careful of crooks who might want to cheat you out of your money, claiming to be an agent or to offer you some needless services. There are a lot of crooks on this forum, so be careful. From applying online to submission of required documents, you can do all that yourself. There are also schools here called community colleges, which are 2-year institutions and cheaper than universities that many students (Americans and international students) go to for their first two years, then transfer to a university and finish up 3rd year and 4th year. This can be quite helpful as it saves you a lot of money in your first two years of undergraduate studies.

I strongly recommend the US because you would want a country with good economy and high job prospects where you can settle in comfortably in the long haul after studies. I see many people recommending Scandinavian countries and co., however you should go for a country where you feel comfortable living in after studies. The US still remains number 1. Goodluck.
I appreciate boss, thanks. Just two additional questions:

1) There is no visa bond for the USA?
2) with trump, getting a visa would be more difficult than other countries?
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by bigfrancis21: 2:11am On Jul 09, 2017
dammyjo112:
I appreciate boss, thanks. Just two additional questions:

1) There is no visa bond for the USA?
2) with trump, getting a visa would be more difficult than other countries?

1) As far as I'm aware, no there's no visa bond for the US student visa, and I'm not sure there has been one.

2) I get this all the time. Trump's policies do not and has not affected F1 student visas especially for Nigerians. The entire process since I knew it since 5 years ago has remained the same till date. I wouldn't worry about that.
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Noblepreneur: 4:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Okay.Thanks much.Is there any forum or thread you think might be beneficial to me why doing my research?Kindly drop it.
stephenmorris:
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2017
em3r4ld:

- the 'intent' to have your masters abroad is a smart move.

- Computer related, Sehr gut!

- Financial budget is stipulated by the German embassy: open account here and fund it with €8800 for your 1 year expenses; or get a sponsorship letter from a relative/friend/sponsor who is currently working here or a German citizen.

- all cities in Germany are viable when it comes to jobs. But bigger cities will attract bigger pay and have higher cost of living. Koln is a nice city.

- I cannot exhaust all the info you would need for the process. Find and follow the thread here on Nairaland.
i heard some universities in Germany are tuition free like university of koln and some others what do you think
Re: Which Foreign Country Can I Study In With 2.5 Million? by westlee(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2017
try Cyprus, you can get 50% scholarship sef...success to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Missing Russian Couple Found Dead After 12 Years In Their Car At Bottom Of River / Eko Boulevard Completed By Eko Atlantic City, Nigeria's 1st Eight Lane City Road / Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.