Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? (642 Views)

Five Of The Worst Ways To Motivate Employees / This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 07, 2017
I am at a dead end, I cant possibly imagine my life being worse than this.
I graduated a few weeks ago and I have absolutely no idea what to do next , Well I do have a few ideas but there is a significant probability that they are all going to fail.
I hate this stage of life it feels very bad.
I guess there is nysc but I hate nysc and I dont want to be a part of it.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 07, 2017
There is light at the tunnel for you. Don't ever give up.
Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Oluwapresley(m): 4:00am On Jul 07, 2017
Badluth007:
I graduated a few weeks ago and I have absolutely no idea what to do next , Well I do have a few ideas but there is a significant probability that they are all going to fail.

Will u like someone to walk this road with u? 08094417271.
Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Bibi294(f): 4:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Badluth007:

It's not worse... Life is sweeter than you can imagine... Why not develop your skills?
Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by sharplikenail: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Badluth007:

That sounds familiar.

If it makes you fell any better. Almost all Nigerian graduates feel this way.

There's so much uncertainty, and no guarantee anything you do will succeed.

We all went through it and we emerged successful on the other side. The key that is to take one step at a time. Figure out your next move, work hard at it and make it work, then the next, and the next, and the next.. etc.

Seems like your next move is NYSC. Well do you want to work our your State of deployment? Do you want o work out your eventual PPA? Who do you know that has done this before? How did they do it? How much did it cost them? Can you raise money to do it as well? How ill you raise the money? Etc Etc.. Answer this questions one at a time, and eventually all the uncertainty will disappear.

Thank me later.

PS: When you get deployed, stay safe try not to get lost. Dont ask strangers for directions.

Use http://lara.ng to navigate around your city.
Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by sharplikenail: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Badluth007:

That sounds familiar.

We all went through it and we emerged successful on the other side. The key that is to take one step at a time. Figure out your next move, work hard at it and make it work, then the next, and the next, and the next.. etc.

Seems like your next move is NYSC. Well do you want to work our your State of deployment? Do you want o work out your eventual PPA? Who do you know that has done this before? How did they do it? How much did it cost them? Can you raise money to do it as well? How ill you raise the money? Etc Etc.. Answer this questions one at a time, and eventually all the uncertainty will disappear.

Oh btw.. NYSC is a lot more fun than you know. Just focus on meeting people and having a good time.

Thank me later.

PS: When you get deployed, stay safe try not to get lost. Dont ask strangers for directions.

Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
sharplikenail:

That sounds familiar.

Oh btw.. NYSC is a lot more fun than you know. Just focus on meeting people and having a good time.

Thank me later.

THanks
Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bibi294:

It's not worse... Life is sweeter than you can imagine... Why not develop your skills?

I have computer skills but thanks a lot anyway
Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
modelmike7:
There is light at the tunnel for you. Don't ever give up.
Thank you
Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Oluwapresley:

Will u like someone to walk this road with u? 08094417271.
I don't understand but thanks alot
Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Like you I also graduated a few weeks ago with a degree in marine engineering. I don't intend to do my service now and that's because I studied a professional course and I want to get a license first. And to do that I need to get a place to do my one year cadetship. Anyway I keep myself busy by reading lots of books. Maybe you can pm me and we can talk

1 Like

Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Oluwapresley(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Badluth007:
I don't understand but thanks alot
I mean.. we could be friends and instead of going thru this alone, u could have someone by the side
Re: This Is The Worst Part Of My Life? by Oluwapresley(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Like you I also graduated a few weeks ago with a degree in marine engineering. I don't intend to do my service now and that's because I studied a professional course and I want to get a license first. And to do that I need to get a place to do my one year cadetship. Anyway I keep myself busy by reading lots of books. Maybe you can pm me and we can talk

thanks on his behalf.. most times, when ppl go thru this kinda point in their life, they need good ppl to be there for them to put them thru.
like yourself, I also graduated some months back and I'm awaiting NYSC. but I got a project I'm working on to keep me busy..
again, thanks on his behalf and the so many other ppl I know u woulda imparted in one way or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Shina Peters Vs Jim Ovia / 13 Undeniable Ways To Get Sh*t Done / Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.