Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) (52940 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Mike Adenuga At 65 / Stunning Photos Of Billionaire's Daughter,oyinda Adenuga At Her White Wedding / Oyinda Adenuga Weds Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Flexygist: 5:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Globacom Chairman, Mike Adenuga's Daughter weds

Oyinda, the beautiful daughter of billionaire businessman, Mike Adenuga, had a secret traditional wedding Thursday. Celebrity makeup artist, Banke Meshida-Lawal, shared photos of the beautiful bride. Oyinda looked radiant in her Deola Sagoe outfit.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/07/photos-of-billionaire-daughter-of-mike-adenuga-oyinda-at-her-traditional-wedding/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 07, 2017
Omo Baba Olowo getting married

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:19am On Jul 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by mormonslayer: 5:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Nonsense she no even fine with all the makeup and money her father has. Give me an Igbo gurl anytime.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Whosoever is marrying this girl should better loose his sense to her and forget recession, poverty, etc for life

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2017
I don't know why, but her smile somehow looks dry! undecided undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by dolphinife: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2017
mormonslayer:
Nonsense she no even fine with all the makeup and money her father has. Give me an Igbo gurl anytime.

So it's a sin for someone not to fine to your taste??

Let's see where your badbelleism will take u reach

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by sukkot: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2017
this wedding thing sef. hmmm. voluntary confinement into prison lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by refreshrate: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Na wa o as dem no even mention the person she marry...is this an indication or something?
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by easyfem(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Lord have mercy on me .... Diz money shud b circulate in d country .... Save us from senates
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by MirJay: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
undecided.

You claim to be rich but do a secret wedding?

They are definetly as stingy as their network quality.
I categorically assure u that they don't want to feed lots of mouths.

6 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by JOF2: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Congratulations to her. May God bless her marriage

3 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Krystaal(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
Chai Na me for marry this babe, I just no get her time... She toast me I no gree for her... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by MAYOWAAK: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Plastic looking.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
mormonslayer:

The sense wey u no get dey pain IPOB

30 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by adaksbullet: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
She his no fine undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by DieBuhari: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Yorubas and bleaching sha.
Beautiful indeed
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by EniHolar(f): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Wao... The husband is lucky o

Please does she have a brother? grin
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
shocked

She does look pretty here... Money is really good.

This girl was a spoilt terror during her days as Senior Manager at Equatorial Trust Bank.
Surprised any sane man will agree to marry her.
Well maybe, because of the money.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Truth be told, the girl no fine

5 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2017
MAYOWAAK:
Plastic looking.......

Show us your female relatives / sisters traditional wedding pictures

3 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2017
If they catch that makeup artist that released these pictures ehn?
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by masada: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2017
with all the money was a lowkey wedding
while some with a few bucks want society wedding

it's high time we realize
it's all bout the marriage not the wedding

4 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by slimzzysweet(f): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Upon all d money. I wonder wat she would ve looked like if her dad wasn't a billionaire. It ok sha. HML to her

2 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
I don't know why, but her smile somehow looks dry! undecided undecided

You envy what you don't have

Jealous of what you cannot acquire nor achieve

Go marry!

4 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2017
when u use GLO to pray 4 her, . may ur marriage be like GLO grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
adaksbullet:
She his no fine undecided
GST 101

6 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Rich men and their ugly daughters..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Truth be told, the girl no fine

You wey fine post your own picture? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.