Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) (52971 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Mike Adenuga At 65 / Stunning Photos Of Billionaire's Daughter,oyinda Adenuga At Her White Wedding / Oyinda Adenuga Weds Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
she's very beautiful.
some guys that are she's not fine are only saying that because they know they can never have a chance to date her . their girlfriends they consider beautiful are not half as fine as this girl
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She does look pretty here... Money is really good.

This girl was a spoilt terror during her days as Senior Manager at Equatorial Trust Bank.
Surprised any sane man will agree to marry her.
Well maybe, because of the money.

hmmm.... So you were sacked as a banker or cleaner at the bank grin grin grin

No wonder you have so much time for Nairaland now grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Sagay212: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Aunty yi ti gbo ooo. Kilode?
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
free2ryhme:

You envy what you don't have

Jealous of what you cannot acquire nor achieve

Go marry!
Who told you I'm not married!! !

1 Like

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Who told you I'm not married!! !

Now that you are married show us your traditional wedding pictures
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
manikspears:

is that your boyfriend cheesy cheesy.........................but seriously I read in a book that the way your face forms has to do with what you've gone through in life ,if it is true then with that guy's face,he must have gone through hell for him to eventually end up looking like that cry
You have a point!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
free2ryhme:

Now that you are married show us your traditional wedding pictures
I'm not on nairaland to show off, neither am I here to contest....... don't take things too seriously.
Thanks for ur understanding
#peace out

1 Like

Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

I'm not on nairaland to show off, neither am I here to contest....... don't take things too seriously.
Thanks for ur understanding
#peace out

See am

Perfect excuse

Gerrarrahere mehn
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u mine student? shocked

How are u known I'm lecture gst 101 on OAU? shocked

Whot his ur matrix num? angry
Jesus .. your blunder can send somebody to hell.. pls u GATS improve in your spelling.
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by ziziangel(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
mormonslayer:
Nonsense she no even fine with all the makeup and money her father has. Give me an Igbo gurl anytime.

U wey fine, we don see you! You guys infuse tribalism into every little topic you bump into.. mtcheww
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Emepresh(f): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Secret traditional wedding? Hope she didn't snatch or overtake someone? �
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by femijohn21(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
EniHolar:
Wao... The husband is lucky o
Please does she have a brother? grin
You are talking to her brother live.
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by EniHolar(f): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
femijohn21:

You are talking to her brother live.

Live ko... Dead ni
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by femijohn21(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
EniHolar:

Live ko... Dead ni
Na live, you will know when you come closer. GBAM
Re: Oyinda Adenuga At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) by obontami: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She does look pretty here... Money is really good.

This girl was a spoilt terror during her days as Senior Manager at Equatorial Trust Bank.
Surprised any sane man will agree to marry her.
Well maybe, because of the money.

You know her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash / Business Idea For Nigerians (Virgin Ideas) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.