Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" (41745 Views)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by feranmi400: 5:25am On Jul 07, 2017
The war is far from over between Tekno, and Wizkid as the YAWA crooner, is back with full heat.

Recall the YAWA crooner, had taken to twitter a few hours back, to slam Wizkid, saying:

Na just time, soon we go know who important pass.

This tweet of course did not go down well with the Starboy Worldwide boss, who took charge of the situation, by putting Tekno in his place via series of tweets.

One of his tweets read:

Ducks don’t play where Lions play.

Tekno, who just discovered his love for twitter, is back with a response and we just must serve the tea.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/07/forgive-and-forget-let-me-produce-a-track-for-you-tekno-begs-wizkid/

3 Shares

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by verygudbadguy(m): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Tekno had to stylishly diss Wiz to grow his fame on SM.... And someone is still out there arguing that Wiz isn't sitting atop.

#AnticipateSoundFromTheOtherSide

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 07, 2017
..... kiss

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by jimohibrahim(m): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2017
RARA O

3 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by mofeoluwadassah: 5:40am On Jul 07, 2017
ariwo koni music....never knew all these artist also crave 4 attention so much

5 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 07, 2017
ok
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by thesicilian: 6:02am On Jul 07, 2017
Igbo people always shrewd in business tactics.

50 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 07, 2017
Am sure wizkid did employ someone to handle his twitter

12 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:22am On Jul 07, 2017
All these celebs self!

To whom it may concern......... I don't give a f+ck!

7 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2017
noted
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by dahunsy(f): 6:51am On Jul 07, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# Teckno dey catch him fun and business togeda...abakaliki boi grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nature223: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2017
my one and only tekno. may ur day be long

18 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by CaptainGOOD: 7:52am On Jul 07, 2017
Tekno get sense pass d two...
Lol.. see sarcasm

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Ehiscotch(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Tekno just wants to garner attention. Just chill out and stay off the drama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2017
sad
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by vecman222(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Baby factory people too dey fear...

Dose boys for end him music life for Twitter

5 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by itsRhamzy: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
This guy is just busy looking for attention these days..

1 Like

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Akshow: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
IPhone and Samsung are fighting, fake chinko tecno de put out. Ogbeni face ur Lane.

10 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by alatbaba1(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
yee. teckno no get mind

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by darealsola(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Tekno Wey don know say wizzy fit destroy hin career. Lol.he use style change am to joke

11 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Krystaal(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
I like this Tekno dude, he's smart... He's taking advantage of this whole wizkid x Davido staged beef for fame and popularity...

44 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Ohmypepperminta: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Juoukochukwu555:
Get rich today See details below
Scammer

4 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by chronique(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2017
Tekno obviously doesn't have sense. So He did this just to grow twitter followers, and ends up begging to produce a track for wizzy? That's far from being classy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by moses93(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2017
I hate wizkid with passion.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by rebirthiix: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Unnecessary attention.... D dude is obviously BET pained.. Fyt wey no concern yu. Meanwhile....

23 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by LastSurvivor11: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2017
I pity people wey take this serious..

It's just like fighting for APC and PDP while the big buys all eat together..

2 Likes

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by UgoFly: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2017
chronique:
Tekno obviously doesn't have sense. So He did this just to grow twitter followers, and ends up begging to produce a track for wizzy? That's far from being classy.

the sense that he doesn't have has made him a celebrity and good producer. You that obviously has sense, wetin you don produce?

quote author=moses93 post=58207501]I hate wizkid with passion. [/quote]

He doesn't even know you stop wasting your hatred.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Taking my lessons serious.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" by Krystaal(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2017
Juoukochukwu555:
Get rich today
See details below

FUCKING SCAMMER, I'm sure you don't even have 30k in your account... You'll now be looking for young naive minds to scam... THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maheeda As A Gospel Artiste 4 Years Ago (photos) / Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Hosts Nickelodeon’s International Nickfest Show / Charged Up In Dubai! DJ Cuppy Looks Stunning Hot In Short Skirt. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.