Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (694399 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Perotti:
Hello senior men and women, pls I want to ask how someone can link up with DHL to help courier my I-20 directly from the school. then I need help on how to get lab poof of vaccination against measles mumps and rubella.
Thanks
i will share my testimony soon.

Cheers
lab proof? Or the actual vaccination? You can do the vaccination at lasuth, but presently MMR no dey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shigoboy:
Hello guys, I need to know if I'm not going wrong, I studied Telecoms and info Tech in my first degree, since after my NYSC, I've been running a private Agricultural business which I wish to switch in fully, I'll be starting my PGD in Agricultural Science soon, and also planing to go for my masters in Agricultural courses in the US, hope the switch doesn't affect in future while Appling for US student visa?

You said you are starting your PGD in Agricultural Science and I take this to mean that this study is already at hand and would be happening in Nigeria. if that's the case, then you've already done the switching to Agric and your study in US would not actually be the switch. So this should not be a problem. Of course, I am assuming that the PGD studies would be included in the information you submit to the embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Laadeh(f): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
emmy994:
Visa approved this morning at lagos consulate 7:45 after been delayed last week Monday.
Left home around 5am got to the embassy, had to seat down under the tree to calm myself down. Joined the que around 6:30. I was praying in my mind that father I will not pay another visa fee again. I must leave here with my own white paper. I was praying for favor, I told God that I need a good vo and very short interview. My transcript goes this way.
Vo. Good morning
Me. Good morning sir.
Me. How was ur nite.
Vo. Fine
Vo. Why are you going to the US.
Me. Am going for my master degree in Statistics at utep.
Vo. What do u do
Me. I work with xyz. I explained what o do there.
Vo. What did u study
Me. Statistics.
Vo. Did u write GRE.
Me. Yes
Vo. I see u were denied at Abuja last week Monday. The guy saw all that transpired btw I n the vo at abj seems the guy dropped a comment. The vo was like u told the vo at abj u got admitted into so so n so sch and now u r telling me something different.
Me. I don't think the vo at Abuja hear me clearly, I told him I considered uic and University of Texas Austin but the tuition fee is about $9000 more that UTEP and my sponsor sais she can't afford that so my reason for turning to utep (I was just praying seriously in my mind)
Vo. Define standard deviation (I was like if na dis one Gud don catch u, I defined it he was Just nodding. Then I heard the magic word coming with my white paper.
All thanks to lagosismyhome, texrem and others that posted their transcripts. You guys are really wonderful.
My advice pls mind and what u tell the vo cos they type it into ur profile ooo. If not how did he know I told the vo at abj another sch.
Big congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Fenix: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello everyone,

Sadly I didn't even get the chance to interview today. Last week Thursday, I made a mistake on my DS160 and requested to have a new one made. I called the embassy and was told what steps to take. On Friday I got the email an email from visa services stating that my DS160 had been updated. I also got another email with a new application confirmation.

So I printed out my new DS160 and the new application confirmation page from the emails. After standing in line for a while, I get to the people who check documents only to be told that the DS160 barcode number/ confirmation number did not match the one they had on file.

Those people did not even listen to me. I showed them that the number on the NEW application confirmation and NEW DS160 were the same. Apparently it hadn't yet been reflected on the website.

So I have to pay another 64k to schedule another appointment.

Long story short...When filling out your DS160, make sure you are VERY thorough and read EVERYTHING carefully.

sad

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Laadeh(f): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fenix:
Hello everyone,

Sadly I didn't even get the chance to interview today. Last week Thursday, I made a mistake on my DS160 and requested to have a new one made. I called the embassy and was told what steps to take. On Friday I got the email an email from visa services stating that my DS160 had been updated. I also got another email with a new application confirmation.

So I printed out my new DS160 and the new application confirmation page from the emails. After standing in line for a while, I get to the people who check documents only to be told that the DS160 barcode number/ confirmation number did not match the one they had on file.

Those people did not even listen to me. I showed them that the number on the NEW application confirmation and NEW DS160 were the same. Apparently it hadn't yet been reflected on the website.

So I have to pay another 64k to schedule another appointment.

Long story short...When filling out your DS160, make sure you are VERY thorough and read EVERYTHING carefully.

sad
Heeyah.....Sorry about that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Fenix: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Also does the embassy REALLY need a passport photograph after you have already uploaded one to your DS160? Aren't those photographer touts taking advantage of people?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Perotti: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
ponpon:
lab proof? Or the actual vaccination? You can do the vaccination at lasuth, but presently MMR no dey

School said we can do lab proof that we have been vaccinated before. The rubella vaccine must be taken 28 days after the M&M vaccine. Pls do you know how much it cost?
Thank you boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Fenix: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Laadeh:

Heeyah.....Sorry about that.

Thank you. It is my fault for not reading the instructions carefully.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
NefT:
After 10minutes time out, I have not been able to login into d DS160 form to complete, it keeps telling me security question is incorrect, what could be responsible for this, this is really frustrating. Someone pls help!

Well, what's responsible is that your security question is incorrect. You do not need to lose your cool at all. Ignore this one and start a fresh DS 160. Except you have used this particular DS 160 confirmation number to book appointment.

And I need to make this general statement at this point, people should desist from opening a new ds 160 form and just pick the number and go and book appointment without completing the DS form. I have seen this happen again and again on this forum. Because you are in a hurry, you might forget all those information you need to reopen the form again. I know you want to book quickly and get a good date but when you have all the information at hand, DS 160 will not take more than 30 - 45 minutes to complete. You are unlikely to lose a complete DAY within this time frame.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Johnolukolade(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hey peepz. Who's a serving corp member in Kebbi here? I need a FAM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Super19:
Am going to UB in Connecticut to pursue my MSC in Biology which I wil complet a minimum of 30credit hour comprise of 24credit of course work ,which I will take courses like molecular immunology, environmental health ,environmental toxicology,Gut's micro biota with other elective courses starting from 22nd of August 2017 - 1st of August 2019 which I wil come and to Nigeria and take a research job in the University of Abuja
Pls kindly review this fr me

You didn't state the question. I will assume the question would sound like WHAT'S YOUR STUDY PLAN or WHAT COURSES WILL YOU BE TAKING? if that's the case, then expurgate the bolded. It sounds forced and uncalled for.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
hitunes:
Urgent
Hello guys, I don't know if it's appropriate to ask this question here, but I ave no choice than 2 do so. How can I get universities that do not require any English test in US. Thanks

Do you already have target schools? Put the name of your target school on google search and include TOEFL EXEMPTION. Check the list of exempted countries and see if naija is included.

best of luck.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oyindayomi123:

I will definitely do that, just kind of fixing many things presently.

Please do bear with me.
Thanks.

World People...according to Lagosismyhome grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by DreManuel(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fenix:
Also does the embassy REALLY need a passport photograph after you have already uploaded one to your DS160? Aren't those photographer touts taking advantage of people?

Yes. and must be on white background. That's what would be on your VISA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ndawe(f): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
ponpon:
Lasuth still doesn't have but if you're on the Island Axis, you can try Doren Hospital (08023062100) in Ajah or Louismed Hospital (08130101759) in Lekki Phase one and the cost in both places is N6000. I did mine in Louismed sha. Note that the vaccine is taken in 2 doses (30 day interval), so have that in mind while making your preparations
cc Perotti

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by stacyadams: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
whats the passport size?
DreManuel:

Yes. and must be on white background. That's what would be on your VISA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
teebriz45:
Was denied visa today for the second time this month at Lagos CG. Please help me review my transcripts.

Vo- Tell me where you are going to in US?

Me- Bowling Green state university in ohio for my bachelor's degree Exercise Science.

Vo- Why bgsu?

Me- they have low students ratio majoring in exercise science. (VO CUTS IN)

VO- Why is that important to you?

Me- it's provide an opportunity for an intensive individualized academy program for students, making students have the best use of their academy skills and time management's. Also, BGSU involve undergraduates students in research programs.( Vo was nodding).

Vo- Why exercise science?

Me- it's suits my career path to being an athlete trainer and also I will like to know more about using human movements, sports and leisure to benefits human lives and improve well being.

Vo- do you write any exams?

Me- yes I have 2 SAT scores. 830 and 1150.

Vo- what research program did you say bgsu offers for undergraduates?

Me- I was in contact with an associate professor (professor k toldlock) in the university who is undergoing a research as regards prevention and cure of some athlete injuries and was offered a chance to be part of the research.

Vo- name some of the injuries?

Me- hamstring, muscle pull, bone dislocation etc...

V0- I can see you have been out high school for 4 years now...

Me- yes

Vo- what have you been doing ?

Me- upon my high school graduation In 2013, I helped my mother's business as driver, I supply her merchandise to customers from one point to another and in 2014, I joined my local government football club where I play a defensive midfielder in regional competitions till date. I contacted bgsu in 2015 and finished my admission requirements in 2016 November.

(VO paused for like 3 mins and said nothing but staring at the monitor, naxo he gave me the blue paper o.

Men, you said no wrong based on this transcript. All your response was on point. I bolded the 3 mins pause of the Vo because I guess that's where the problem lies. Perhaps your responses did not agree with what the Vo was looking at on the screen. Did you review the complete DS 160 prior to this interview? People often don't save that complete ds 160 out to review and then during the interview, their responses don't match.
Don't be discouraged dear, muster courage and go again. REFIRE as it is often said here.
I will be waiting for your successful transcript!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by emmy994: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Maybe the Vo read it here wink wink grin

Congrats God bless your new journey
Hahahahaha honestly oo I was shocked wen I brought it up. But all thanks to God I won at last. Big thanks to lagosismyhome and texrem for having time to go through my supposed responses. Texrem thanks for the mock interview. God bless u all

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Time2Smile(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello House, Is it advisable to book a US domestic flight with a Naira Card(I won't be traveling with the card) or look for someone in US to pay on my behalf. I have heard of situations where card used for booking was requested during check-in. Also, can I pay baggage fee with cash at check-in.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by caul(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thats how my question here doesnt have any response o...
cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ndawe(f): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Time2Smile:
Hello House, Is it advisable to book a US domestic flight with a Naira Card(I won't be traveling with the card) or look for someone in US to pay on my behalf. I have heard of situations where card used for booking was requested during check-in. Also, can I pay baggage fee with cash at check-in.
If possible, have the money transferred to your account/card you'll use to book and let it be yours to avoid stories that touch. I recently did my own US domestic flight booking with my GT Naira Mastercard, As part of the booking process, you will be informed that you won't be allowed to check in if you don't have the card that was used to book. So I'd advice you have the money transferred to the card/account you're gonna use to travel. You can go with the card na, even if you don't need it over there.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
teebriz45:
Was denied visa today for the second time this month at Lagos CG. Please help me review my transcripts.

Me- Bowling Green state university in ohio for my bachelor's degree Exercise Science.

Vo- Why bgsu?

Me- [/b]it's provide an opportunity for an intensive individualized academy program for students, making students have the best use of their academy skills and time management's. Also, BGSU involve undergraduates students in research programs[b] ( Vo was nodding).

Me- it's suits my career path to being an athlete trainer and also I will like to know more about using human movements, sports and leisure to benefits human lives and improve well being.

Me- I was in contact with an associate professor (professor k toldlock) in the university who is undergoing a research as regards prevention and cure of some athlete injuries and was offered a chance to be part of the research.

Me- yes

Me- [/b]upon my high school graduation In 2013, I helped my mother's business as driver, I supply her merchandise to customers from one point to another and in 2014, I joined my local government football club where I play a defensive midfielder in regional competitions till date. I contacted bgsu in 2015 and finished my admission requirements in 2016 November[b]

(VO paused for like 3 mins and said nothing but staring at the monitor, naxo he gave me the blue paper o.
u tried. But y is that course important too you. Ur passion for it.

What have u been doing since? I can remember some here was asked same question and he said working a cafe if am ryt. And his dad was not buoyant enough to sponsor him but now his capable of sponsoring and he has scholarship.

Hope am making sense?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by DreManuel(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
stacyadams:
whats the passport size?

I think its 2" x 2" on white background but confirm on their website.

When I went last, I took with me 2" x 2" but on a blue background so they rejected it. Thank God i had a regular passport size on white background, and they accepted it. But that's a risk that's not worth taken.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by HOLUVICTORY(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Warm greetings to all the mavens/silent readers (like me) in the house. Bunch of thanks goes to you all for your good works on this thread.

I've been trying to register for October SAT on collegeBoard but to no avail. Their response remains "Sorry for the inconvenience but we encountered an error within our system. Please try again later."

Please gurus what's wrong?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by DreManuel(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
teebriz45:

Vo- Why bgsu?

Me- it's provide an opportunity for an intensive individualized academy program for students, making students have the best use of their academy skills and time management's. Also, BGSU involve undergraduates students in research programs.( Vo was nodding).

Me- yes

Me- upon my high school graduation In 2013, I helped my mother's business as driver, I supply her merchandise to customers from one point to another and in 2014, I joined my local government football club where I play a defensive midfielder in regional competitions till date. I contacted bgsu in 2015 and finished my admission requirements in 2016 November.

Sorry to hear about your denial. I can imagine how terrible you would feel.

I too will be applying for the F1 visa soon but as someone who has a B1/B2 visa, I can share my experience with you. But I won't talk about what you said cos others have aired their views on that but on HOW you said it and how you appeared. The truth is, someone else can run that same script through and could still get the visa approved. But I wasnt there so I can't judge your performance. But see below from my experience;

Tips.

1. I ensured what I said corresonded to what I put in my DS 160 form.

2. I walked to the counter with panache and didn't even say "madam". I just waited till the lady spoke to me first. And I responded accordingly. They don't care about "respect" or greetings.

3. I didn't appear nervous. I maintained eye contact with her as I spoke. My answers didnt sound rehearsed but spontaneous.

4. I didn't appear desperate. I just did like I didn't give a $h?t.

5. They are psychologists and if they sense you are nervous or fidgeting or sweaty or quivering your voice, or looking down or away, no matter what you say, they may feel you have something to hide.

6. VOs are humans. When she asked 'how are you', I responded, "I'm fine, thanks and you?".

7. Since you've been denied 2ce, I would suggest you dont attempt to change any facts in your profile. Maybe work only on how you can sound more convincing and how to deliver your answers confidently.

All the best next time.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gaviria: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fenix:
Yes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by akinboye93(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
towbaynah:
Port of Entry (POE) Experience

Good day, e-family. Greetings from Indiana. I left Naija on Friday at about 6:30AM, Nigerian time. Arrived Casablanca around 10AM. Layover lasted for 11hours. My connecting flight departed Morocco around 9PM and arrived JFK on Saturday at about 4AM, Nigerian time. I traveled with Royal Air Maroc. My journey was relatively smooth except for minor bouts of turbulence experienced from Casablanca to JFK.

On arrival, I headed to Customs and Border Protection (CBP). We were to verify our visas with one machine like that, but it turned out the machine doesn't recognize F1 visas and a couple other visa types. So my verification had to be done manually by a CBP officer. The
queue for manual verification was longer than Mugabe's term in office. Had absolutely no problem waiting though.

Finally, it got to my turn. The CBP officer was a light-skinned man of South American extraction, presumably in his mid-thirties. I presented my passport (had my boarding passes inserted at the visa page), my I-20, and the declaration form given to me on the flight from Casablanca. He returned my boarding passes, verified my visa, took a brief glimpse at my I-20. I even forgot to sign my declaration form, so he gave me to sign it and collected it afterwards. Then he asked me to put the four fingers of my right hand on a biometric machine. After that, he took a snap shot of me and proceeded to stamp my passport. BAM!

There was no much exchange. He did not ask me any single question and he didn't even say "Welcome to the US". I sha carry my passport examined it and saw the stamp. It read, "ADMITTED". A smile of pure satisfaction spread on my lips. I bounced off happily to Baggage Claim.

The journey begins...

Congratulations brother....
I'm also going through Royal Air Maroc this coming Friday by God's grace. Though my school is in Ohio but I plan to stay for couple of days in New York since my flight is from Lagos to New York(JFK) before going to Ohio.
Hope there won't be questions that why am I landing in New York and I don't have a connecting flight to Ohio because I plan to book for that in dollars.
Thank you bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by YorubaNigga(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please gurus help me out abeg!
When filling my DS-160 form, I went on to choose Lagos as post interview not knowing it would get filled up till August 8th next week whereas my school exam in Zaria is starting this coming Saturday 5th of August.
If I had known that I won't see space in Lagos this week then I would have chosen Abuja cos it's very much closer to my school.
My question now is that I have chose Lagos in my DS-160, can I still select Abuja when scheduling the interview form? Are there any consequences for this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Perotti:

School said we can do lab proof that we have been vaccinated before. The rubella vaccine must be taken 28 days after the M&M vaccine. Pls do you know how much it cost?
Thank you boss
4,600 at lasuth
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good day fellow Nairalanders! Got my b1/b2 visa some days ago...
Have been so excited that I have not been able to sleep for the past few days.
Anybody make me angry, I just go bring out my passport and look at my visa.
It hhas been God all the way that iget it.

First of I have never seen an approved US visa in my life so when I made a mistake on the DS form on date of arrival I was so bothered.
Cost me 7k to correct it with all those road side agents.
Now, while correcting date of arrival another mistake was seen, different bar code numbers,it was corrected.
Passport expiry was another mistake corrected.
Submitted online and left.
Was going through it with a friend and he asked why I put my contact person in the US as business associate since I don't know the person, he said I should change it to "others"

I had to go back to the road side agent that effected the correction, she said i"ll pay again o.
I just provoke drive comot! Complain to everybody. That cared to listen,still no solution.
Na so,i calm down go beg am, she collected 3k.

As we were trying to correct the business associate thing, the address for the conference was no longer there.
So we had to start refilling it again. During the process we discovered another mistake. The conference address was like a different city in another state being in a different state.
I mean, that was such a stupid blunder, we corrected it and submitted online.

I was advised to stop looking for mistake because i"ll continue seeing them.

And that's how I stopped and got myself physically, spiritually and mentally ready for the D-day after my 9-day fasting and prayer.
Went to the blessed sacrament b4 I left for the interview.
As we were. Going through the process of verification of interview, I told the holy spirit to take control. I didn't drag line with anybody, if you say you"re b4 me carry go;if you say I am after you, carry go!
Saw some. Funny and hilarious interview sha o,but that will be gist for another day. Though it wasn't really funny @ the time.
Now my transcript proper.

Vo- what do you do?

Me- I work with the FGN with----- precisely.

Vo-What do you do for them?

Me- train scientist and professionals in the lab, carry out field trials, work with DNA----

Vo- whaats DNA?

Me- De-oxybro-nucleic acid

Vo- what?

Me- *at this stage my tongue has twisted I literally had to force myself to speak* De-oxy-bro-Nucleic acid...had to start spelling..

Vo-looks at the system and says "you"re missing something"

Me: start Spelling again and said de-oxybro-nucleic acid

Vo- sits down now, what are the four proteins that make up DNA

Me- (I went blank...now I did allll my rehearsals but didn't see that coming. I just said to mysef,just say somthing,luckily for me,i remembered one) adenine...

Vo-paused,squeezed face small..said, what?

Me-i said, adenine...paused,(infact I felt the whole room, everybody paused looking at me)
Vo- continue as he was reaching for the white paper

Me: (adipose,ketoses,cytosine) yea, that was what caame to my head...both wrong and right answeers.

Vo- who do you know in ---state in the Us?

Me- that's not the venue of the conference but my US contact address

Vo-oh yea..yea..true

I believe that was a trick question to know if I actually know where the conference is even holding.( so you see where that mistake I made earlier would have cost me?)

Vo-What is the name of your US contact?

Me- Mr. A...bla bla

Vo- who is he to you?

Me- I don't know him but I guess they are the people organizing the conference

Vo-ok...nods in affirmation. Keeps my passport on the small stack of other passport and releases the white paper
(note where that mistake about business associate my friend pointed out would have cost me)
Vo-have you traveled out of the country before?

Me- yes

Vo-where?

Me- South Africa
As I collect dey white the paper dey put am for envelope dey waka comot

Vo-wat is the name of the conference
Me- I told him
Vo- are you marrried
Me- yees( I dey waka dey comot as I dey answer am. O.b4 hin change hin mind.
(na so everybody wey de the hall de look me like say I just enter heaven. Felt like making heaven too sha o)
Nb- na God finally sha,as I have been advised not to lie that l"ll get it if I am honest.
Also considering the fasting and prayer, I no suppose lie!
Finally na God!
Was so prepared and confident i"ll get it that I even carry money wey I go dash people as. I get am.
Drove out and hit my mama on the phone straight.
,she has been praying for me since I started the whole process
Have faith in God. I Praise His Holy Name.Amen
Thank you Jesus
More testimonies,i"ll tell you guys more later.
Thanks all for your invaluable inputts.
Regards
(please don't mind as the transcript came out.my phone is hanging and it has been gruesome typing this whole thing. Just hope you. Guys at least got the message.tnx)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ndawe:

Lasuth still doesn't have but if you're on the Island Axis, you can try Doren Hospital (08023062100) in Ajah or Louismed Hospital (08130101759) in Lekki Phase one and the cost in both places is N6000. I did mine in Louismed sha. Note that the vaccine is taken in 2 doses (30 day interval), so have that in mind while making your preparations
cc Perotti
Thank you very much

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.