Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695042 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gaviria: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Victorjoel:

Sorry, what I mean is this. You said after stamping your passport you then proceeded to claim your three lugages. My question is where did you package the file containing your passport and I20. Is it in another small hand bag?
I didn't mean I claimed 3 luggages. I meant I claimed 2 luggages and I had my hand luggage with me from the plane. So moving 3 boxes in total was difficult. And I just put my documentable in the DHL package that it was sent in and carried it in my hand.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
floraine:
Hello

My friend booked a flight from Lagos to JFK using wakanow

She saw on their website around 3:00am today Lagos to JFK N380,575 but didn't make payments immediately.

She decided tomake pay This morning, but realised fares increased to N429,000

She called their customer care to inform them of the new development and she was given a feedback exchange rate went high, she Told the agent she won't go ahead with the payment.

As she was giving me a feedback, she got a call from wakanow that the offer of N380,757 is available and she should make payments immediately not to miss the offer.

She informed the agent how would she make payments because if she goes to their website, she would be paying N429,000 using her master card

The agent informed her that, he would send their account number via email and she should specify the bank that's convenient for her which she did

She received a mail on payment details immediately . she called back to reconfirm the account name as the name on the mail stated WAKANOW.LIMITED and her mobile app populated COLLECTION WAKANOW.LIMITED. They assured her it was valid

She made payments and within 30mins she got her receipt, details of her flight via mail.

Hope this helps........

quote author=Ice96 post=59147400]Good day guys pls am trying to book a flight from Lagos to JFK using either wakanow or travelstart,pls has any one paid/booked using a Nigerian master card?thanks in earnest.
this is sounding funny.. I hope its not wat am thinking.. She's suppose to pay with her card.. Wch one is wakanow.limited grin

Oga walspring come ooo.. Anty lagosismyhome come oo texrem come ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by joeluv: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
It was a bank transfer to wakanow limited. Pls read again
smithsydny:
this is sounding funny.. I hope its not wat am thinking.. She's suppose to pay with her card.. Wch one is wakanow.limited grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
joeluv:
It was a bank transfer to wakanow limited. Pls read again
OK tank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by emmayodata(m): 12:31am On Aug 05, 2017
smithsydny:
the guy that was denied visa wch I quoted can't remember his moniker please come and read this..

This should help u work on your next interview..

U see strength in answering the questions.. Give reasons immediately to backup your claim y uve not gone to university yet.. Not volunteer service..

Congrats brother...
Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ril1adigun: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Nairalanders....pls is dere anyone in califonia who can accommodate a nairalander at the moment pls......thanks in anticipation.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by chinemomah2020(m): 12:57am On Aug 05, 2017
smithsydny:

The bold is just too funny.. you dis guy your post no go kill me with Laughhh grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ElDeeVee(m): 1:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Anyone in Greenville, SC or Asheville, NC
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tomisinobm(m): 2:23am On Aug 05, 2017
ril1adigun:
Nairalanders....pls is dere anyone in califonia who can accommodate a nairalander at the moment pls......thanks in anticipation.....

You probably don't know how big Cali Is, mate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 2:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 05, 2017
Attereloma:
Wow I wish I knew about this thread during my application time. Lots of people with great info here. Anyways please am asking for my sis, is there anyone in Uyo who is planning to write the GRE and needs to share materials or study together?

send me a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:20am On Aug 05, 2017
ril1adigun:

State the city not the state ......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Same thing happened to me. I couldn't control my self. Happiness good o
emmayodata:

I was so happy that when I got to the door I forgot how to open it, the security man said press, I pressed but it didn't open, so he started smiling and came to open it for me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Sorry Bro. It's well; don't be sad.
shayhune:

I had to pay $75 because my luggage weighed beyond 50lb(SouthWest Airlines). This was after I had purchased a new luggage for $70 at Laguardia Airport because the previous one got destroyed while in transit. I couldn't cry cry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 05, 2017
I saw the 380k flight and before I say lemme compare with other sites I slept off and checking later it's 430k up I wan mad, I wan cry tears no gree come out. cry
floraine:
Hello

My friend booked a flight from Lagos to JFK using wakanow

She saw on their website around 3:00am today Lagos to JFK N380,575 but didn't make payments immediately.

She decided tomake pay This morning, but realised fares increased to N429,000

She called their customer care to inform them of the new development and she was given a feedback exchange rate went high, she Told the agent she won't go ahead with the payment.

As she was giving me a feedback, she got a call from wakanow that the offer of N380,757 is available and she should make payments immediately not to miss the offer.

She informed the agent how would she make payments because if she goes to their website, she would be paying N429,000 using her master card

The agent informed her that, he would send their account number via email and she should specify the bank that's convenient for her which she did

She received a mail on payment details immediately . she called back to reconfirm the account name as the name on the mail stated WAKANOW.LIMITED and her mobile app populated COLLECTION WAKANOW.LIMITED. They assured her it was valid

She made payments and within 30mins she got her receipt, details of her flight via mail.

Hope this helps........

quote author=Ice96 post=59147400]Good day guys pls am trying to book a flight from Lagos to JFK using either wakanow or travelstart,pls has any one paid/booked using a Nigerian master card?thanks in earnest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by vivyval(f): 6:03am On Aug 05, 2017
ril1adigun:
Which city, or better still which county? Also, female or male?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2017
chinemomah2020:

The bold is just too funny.. you dis guy your post no go kill me with Laughhh grin
cheesy grin grin we hear new new things every day nah trying to comfirm from bosses ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 05, 2017
anodebeanthony:
I saw the 380k flight and before I say lemme compare with other sites I slept off and checking later it's 430k up I wan mad, I wan fry hut tear no gree come out. cry
if tears no gree com out put spit then whine your face.. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by olarich30: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Is there any one here flying to JFK through air maroc on Monday morning? If there is please Holla at me , we can be seat partners I just need someone to gist with while I take that long flight.

Is there also any nairalander who is in Orlando Florida? Please Holla at me, I need someone to help me get settled in. Thanks a lot and God bless you all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ril1adigun: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2017
tomisinobm:

You probably don't know how big Cali Is, mate.

Oakland Califonia. Male.......hes been at jfk airport due to air marocs change of schedule which messed up his tym schedules....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ril1adigun: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2017
Oakland, and its a male (@patovicky)

LagosismyHome:

State the city not the state ......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2017
smithsydny:
if tears no gree com out put spit then whine your face.. cheesy cheesy grin
Lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ril1adigun: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Hes going to oakland, and hes still trying to get a connecting flight to cali from jfk because Air maroc delayed dem in lagos for 12hours so he was made to stay 24hours at jfk and rescheduled for night again. Air maroc even lost is luggage.

vivyval:

Which city, or better still which county? Also, female or male?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kayuscares4u(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Happy weekend my people, after a delay at lagos embassy. I intend to change my course to a course that will align with my latest Education qualification to convince the VO more n build my confident. Pls is it good step to take.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sayilousnwa: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OGreene: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2017
I read your transcript again. There was no question about your course choice, so why do you want to change it?
Have a good reason why you want to leave your family behind, why you picked Northeastern and what the course will do for you.
Sha read past transcripts.

kayuscares4u:
Happy weekend my people, after a delay at lagos embassy. I intend to change my course to a course that will align with my latest Education qualification to convince the VO more n build my confident. Pls is it good step to take.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OGreene: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Read many pages back, if possible start from May. You will see all the questions, and note the responses given for the approvals. Check the link below too.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AABxTAFQ2LYV8KfdWoVbN2V9a/Part%2010_Visa%20Transcripts_B.rtf?dl=0

sayilousnwa:
Hello
I so much appreciate all your good efforts on here and I pray that the good lord bless you all. am a new follower, I have an interview coming up soon though I have once appeared before the VO early this year ie April based on invitation package B1/B2 visa but now I intend going for my F1/F2 ie study visa, MBA with concentration on Technology Management to gain employability and improve my career goals, I work with a construction company as an assistant project manage. the truth is I keep getting scared of getting another No for an answer, please can someone advice me and also share with me the possible questions that are likely to be asked. If possible I need a mock interview from a good fellow here please.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Hushee(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2017
espaciousay08:
Visa approved. Late post

Big thanks to God, To Walspring; i really appreciate you sir even when I fuckedup in some ways you didn't stop helping out. To my God's OWN Scholars crew, for the night vigil and drilling it was timely, Hushee, Patreek, Cecenat the names are endless. To my brother from another mother; "MF". Thanks alot ���.

Congrats once again Bro, so na u be espacious?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TheGreat342: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Ndawe:
I got this from Konga for N980. It's an all-in-one travel adapter
share the link
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Amakyzuu: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
I'm in uyo. when do u plan to write?
Attereloma:
Wow I wish I knew about this thread during my application time. Lots of people with great info here. Anyways please am asking for my sis, is there anyone in Uyo who is planning to write the GRE and needs to share materials or study together?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.