Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,508 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (690546 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Wndy842003: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Emmyirab:
Hello guys.. my second visa interview is on the 17th.
I have prepared answers to some questions I think I would be asked that day. School resumes Sept. 8th and this might be my last shot for this semester.
Pls guys, help analyze, criticise and make possible corrections to it..
Cc OGreene, Texrem, Lagosismyhome, AfonjaBoston, Walspring.

Why BYUI?

Of all the schools I applied to, ByuI combines mechatronics, robotics and thermal science as a specialization in mechanical engineering.
And they is an ongoing project I checked into, Super mileage dynanometer. This projects involves us building a dynanometer that mimic the load a car experiences on a road. With this, we can map out engine performance and also help optimize vehicles to avoid break down and accidents. This is really needed in Nigeria.
In addition, students in ByuI are made to live by a honor code that ensures abstinence from alcohol, academic honesty and proper dressing and grooming. This makes me feel safe attending ByuI.

What will this course do for you?

It will help with the technical skills, experience and exposure required to work in a multinational firm like chevron or shell and also help me achieve my goals of one day owning an automotive firm.

What have you been doing since graduation?

I finished highschool in June 2014, then by September 2014, I started a computer training institute, computer gardens. I did this for three months. Then by February 2015, I decided to get practical experience then I started helping out in my dad's plumbing firm. I helped in transporting and fixing pipes, plumbing machines and tools in homes and offices. That's what I have been doing till now.

Why did you apply to only schools in the Midwest?

Its just coincidence. I searched for schools that offered mechanical engineering with great domain for practical learning. Then I came up with these schools.

What is your study plan?

I will be going for my bachelors in mechanical engineering at ByuI. I will be required to take 120 credits in a duration of 48 months. I will be taking courses like parametric CAD, Science foundation, Introduction to engineering. When I graduate, I will return to Nigeria to work for a multinational firm, say shell or chevron.

How did you hear about the school?

I searched for schools that offered mechanical engineering with specialization in mechatronics, using usnews, Princeton review and google.

Guy, with these your response, trust me them go bounce you. You'll bore the VO. Try to keep them simple. It looks like you've crammed it all from a textbook.
Also read up more on your intended course of study and how you will benefit from it after you're done.
Then pls try to rephrase that response on Why BYUI.
Also have a more concrete response for why you applied to schools only in the midwest. Your response isn't strong enough.

Wish you all the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
Take it easy, brother! No one on this earth has a perfect life. (100 percent life). That is why we are human.

There are other important reasons many folks go to CCs. One of it is immigration.

Do not sound as if things are 100 percent okay for you. Whatever difficulties anyone is having right now. All I am saying is that do not give up. Because life itself is a journey. Sometimes, the road is smooth and sometimes it is bumpy.

Roads are only bumpy if you make them to be.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2017
iekene:

Probably you didn't understand my previous post. No one is relying on US Government to fund college cost,It is not a "Funded" agreement, it is a privilege given to students who attend California community colleges and display outstanding leadership skills in various areas. Fortunately the Transfer Agreement Plan works for all including International Students. More 97% admitted International students admitted here with me plan to transfer to a 4 year California University. They are from other countries, I am the only Nigerian among them I obtained my Visa with a Community College i20 not a University. I discussed this transfer option with the VO and i was issued a Visa.

You could google this, you probably would understand better.

Well good for you. At least one person who was straightforward with his plans.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2017
tomisinobm:

Apparently, he got his visa with his CC without "lying".
Get your facts straight before concluding on people's cases, pal.

You seem to be very angry... I have zero idea why you seem to be drinking water on behalf of others.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tipssy1: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2017
My appointment was for 8:30 appointment I was in a happy mood all through, I got their around 7:45 and I was happy inside me because I could feel it am leaving here with my visa despite HV had several attempts one thing I always have in mind denial is not a failure but rather a way to restrategise and learn from your misatke.
Let me cut the story short I was in the strong room and multitude of people were their, the cubes were full with visa officer, with new recruit and experience one in window 6,7,8,9, I prayer in my mind that God should direct my steps it window 8 elderly black america lady lady or 5 young lady in her early 20s because I know I will flow in conversation. With her well, but as God did it na window 8.
I told the woman if she could allow me tell her something b4 the interview commence she said I should proceed, I told her I might stammer during the conversation but she should forgive me it it happens she smiles at me but she didn't want me to sense it because she knows that fear comes at times when questions is asked.
Vo: why this school
Me: the school tuition fee is lower compare to other school the schools, is business oriented, with renowned professor, good course curriculum that match my area of interest and I will be joining in a research with professor micheal guerra
Vo: how many school did u apply to
Me: 3
Vo:Why do you wish to study this course
Me: I aspire to become the managing director I'm the company where I work now this masters will make me a decision maker when I return back and also for the growth of my father business which will become my inheritance in future date
Vo: tell me everything about the course and what are the course u will take
Me: international finance, international business, management theory and practices, taxation, fiancial project, I will take 36 credit hours 12 elective 9core courses, one research or internship with a period of 24 months before graduation
Vo: so tell me what your highest level of education and what have you been doing since then
Me: Bsc in banking and finance Lagos state university after my Nysc I was retain by my company as a unit manager in human resource department
Vo: you mean u HV a BA honours
Me : mine is bachelor in social science the profession is under social science in my school
Vo:What does your father do
Me: his a business man he own a hotel and filling station
Vo: can I see your statement of account.t
Me : na so I no see Soa, I know carry am comot from house and I never knew so immediately I told the woman I will bring it to her that if she Cld could Gv me few minutes
Vo: don't worry about that again, where do u work ?
Me: I work with an insurance company in the human resource department as a unit manager
Vo: oh really, that's cool
Me : thank you
Vo: she kept on typing and brought out a white paper and picked up her pen she was just looking down the white paper to circle the pick up location ( na so she pause for over 8 seconds ) and drop the pen then wipe every good thing she has written And told me that she is sorry that she is sorry I should re-apply
this is the closest I have ever had and it lost right away IN a nanosecond, immediately I saw that white at first I was thanking God for perfecting everything already and feel so happy. Right now I feel bad I did the needful red, prayed, fasted and gave needy money so that God favour can fall upon me too

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosade(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2017
tipssy1:
My appointment was for 8:30 appointment I was in a happy mood all through, I got their around 7:45 and I was happy inside me because I could feel it am leaving here with my visa despite HV had several attempts one thing I always have in mind denial is not a failure but rather a way to restrategise and learn from your misatke.
Let me cut the story short I was in the strong room and multitude of people were their, the cubes were full with visa officer, with new recruit and experience one in window 6,7,8,9, I prayer in my mind that God should direct my steps it window 8 elderly black america lady lady or 5 young lady in her early 20s because I know I will flow in conversation. With her well, but as God did it na window 8.
I told the woman if she could allow me tell her something b4 the interview commence she said I should proceed, I told her I might stammer during the conversation but she should forgive me it it happens she smiles at me but she didn't want me to sense it because she knows that fear comes at times when questions is asked.
Me: the school tuition fee is lower compare to other school the schools, is business oriented, with renowned professor, good course curriculum that match my area of interest and I will be joining in a research with professor micheal guerra
Me: I aspire to become the managing director I'm the company where I work now this masters will make me a decision maker when I return back and also for the growth of my father business which will become my inheritance in future date
Me: international finance, international business, management theory and practices, taxation, fiancial project, I will take 36 credit hours 12 elective 9core courses, one research or internship with a period of 24 months before graduation
Vo: so tell me what your highest level of education and what have you been doing since then
Me: Bsc in banking and finance Lagos state university after my Nysc I was retain by my company as a unit manager in human resource department
Me : mine is bachelor in social science the profession is under social science in my school
Me : na so I no see Soa, I know carry am comot from house and I never knew so immediately I told the woman I will bring it to her that if she Cld could Gv me few minutes
Me: I work with an insurance company in the human resource department as a unit manager
Vo: she kept on typing and brought out a white paper and picked up her pen she was just looking down the white paper to circle the pick up location ( na so she pause for over 8 seconds ) and drop the pen then wipe every good thing she has written And told me that she is sorry that she is sorry I should re-apply
this is the closest I have ever had and it lost right away IN a nanosecond, immediately I saw that white at first I was thanking God for perfecting everything already and feel so happy. Right now I feel bad I did the needful red, prayed, fasted and gave needy money so that God favour can fall upon me too

Most times the VOs don't ask for documents but when they do, it could be a signal that you're on course with the interview. This is the reason I am of the view that there is no harm in going with all the documents that they could ask for.

In some cases, some applicants were given the opportunity to bring the document demanded, may be this is where mother luck comes in.

cosade:

Go with all the documents you have, it won't hurt if none is asked for, but would, if asked for and you don't have it.

By the way, you mentioned reservation not evidence of payment/wire transfer for the Dubai hotel and hall, which I think is the most important.

Tipssy1, hope you weren't tipsy before the interview sha? cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosade(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2017
iekene:

Probably you didn't understand my previous post. No one is relying on US Government to fund college cost,It is not a "Funded" agreement, it is a privilege given to students who attend California community colleges and display outstanding leadership skills in various areas. Fortunately the Transfer Agreement Plan works for all including International Students. More 97% admitted International students admitted here with me plan to transfer to a 4 year California University. They are from other countries, I am the only Nigerian among them I obtained my Visa with a Community College i20 not a University. I discussed this transfer option with the VO and i was issued a Visa.

You could google this, you probably would understand better.

I have not followed this discussion on CC since it started here, but just felt like buttressing the point made here.

My baby got her visa based on I-20 by a CC and that was the only US school she applied to. Her educational performance has been exceptional and the CC offered her a scholarship without even applying.

However, it is instructive to state she wasn't a first time traveler but never been to US.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tipssy1: 9:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Most times the VOs don't ask for documents but when they ask, it could be a signal that you're on course with the interview. This is the reason I am of the view that there is no harm in going with all the documents that they could ask for.

In some cases, some applicants were given the opportunity to bring the document demanded, may be this is where mother luck comes in.

Tipssy1, hope you weren't tipsy before the interview sha? :
On this special day which I know the important of it to me I was not tipsy I know all I had was just God confidence in me, the confidence in me is like that of a CBN STAFF

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Emmyirab(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Ability247:

@ first bolded is okay, but you may want to add something like "This is a project I am really interested in". It sounds way more honest than the project being really needed in Nigeria. Also, if you have written the faculty about joining them on this project or you have an assistantship that would grant you that privilege, you should mention it.

My 2 cents.
Thanks a lot.
I will make corrections and get back to you.
Can I pm you??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Emmyirab(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2017
TWoods:

You seem interested in automotive engines but then want to work for Chevron and Shell?
I will make corrections
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Emmyirab(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Wndy842003:

Guy, with these your response, trust me them go bounce you. You'll bore the VO. Try to keep them simple. It looks like you've crammed it all from a textbook.
Also read up more on your intended course of study and how you will benefit from it after you're done.
Then pls try to rephrase that response on Why BYUI.
Also have a more concrete response for why you applied to schools only in the midwest. Your response isn't strong enough.

Wish you all the best.

Thank you very much
I will make corrections ASAP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by atiteb4: 10:28am On Aug 13, 2017
fjoksy:
Please I need help, the school I graduated from has been on strike since last year, all efforts to get officially transcript has been abortive. Are there schools in USA that can work with notarized copy as I have a student copy I collected years back. Thanks in advance
lautech? Well i have been in 500level since 2015. We are still on strike. We haven't graduated. Lautech is a cursed school

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2017
TWoods:

Roads are only bumpy if you make them to be.
Dude, you are totally wrong. You can't predict the future.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2017
tipssy1:
Sorry brother. Never give up! Continue to work hard till you win.

Honestly, I think it isn't your time yet. And please next time, do not surrender before an interview. Because not everyone is kind to a situation.

I pray you meet a kind-hearted VO in your next interview.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Tunnyz(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2017
Teedawg:
lol leave my state alone oh
U in West Virginia?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ladon7: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Good morning ,Pls how many months do I need to study GRE before I can sit for the exam. I am planning to write by November, please how feasible is it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
how many days it's take school to send admission letter to me in Nigeria. Is it going to take weeks/Months just want to know.
Straight answer from good people
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Chapecoense(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
jopex:
how many days it's take school to send admission letter to me in Nigeria. Is it going to take weeks/Months just want to know.
Straight answer from good people
If with FeDex it takes a week.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Teedawg: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tunnyz:

U in West Virginia?
soon be!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Time2Smile(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Long Post Alert; Here goes my travel and POE transcript so far; Left on August 12,

I arrived at MMIA airport quite early accompanied by my loved ones. The proper check in for our 6:30 am flight started around 2:30 and went smoothly. One man told me not to bother going for food inspection at the quarantine section and no one disturbed me. Maybe being in the middle of the night contributed to this. After getting my boarding pass I still went and sat with my family to say goodbye. With a heavy heart and fighting to keep the tears at bay, I went into the boarding area around 4:30 and completed the rest of the screening. An immigration officer asked for money half-heartedly but I rebuffed him and just went ahead. Boarding commenced soon after, the flight was right on schedule and we taxied into position and we took off around 6:35 am.

My seat was right beside the left wing and so it gave me a vantage position to experience the take-off and it was a surreal experience. (What a feat of engineering those big airplanes are!!!). The flight experience was really nice, we were served a breakfast of a buttered sandwich, yogurt, soda or juice, very small quantity of tea or coffee, and cake. We landed in Morocco around 10:30 and we were then taken to an Air Maroc lounge for those with connecting international flights to begin the ten hours wait for our flight to New York. There are beds for sleeping, charging points (round mouth sockets), tables to work or play games on laptops and comfortable chairs. Although far from luxurious the place was quite comfy and I personally liked that there is a prayer room which enabled me to perform my salats. We obtained the wifi password from one of RAM officers (be sure to ask, because it was only given to those that requested). We were served lunch of mashed rice( I call it egbo) , fish, yogurt, a small hard bread, creamed cheese and a can of soda.

After a long and tiring wait, we were bused to check in around 8:00 p.m (the sun hadn’t set yet). After going through rigorous screening including swab of laptops and tablets for traces of explosive we boarded a bigger plane (a Boeing 787, the latest Boeing I believe). The flight was full, take off smooth and we were served the same lunch we ate at the lodge although the rice was not overcooked this time and I could eat it.( The only minus for RAM, otherwise their service was excellent). I sat beside a caucasian American muslim guy and we talked for about the first 2 hours of the flight. I couldn’t sleep at the lounge and already had headache before we boarded so I had to get some sleep and slept for about three hours and we experienced some turbulence during this period. We were served sandwich, yogurt and cake just before landing. We landed around 01:07 New york time and the landing was so smooth that you would have missed it if you weren’t paying attention. I heard some claps and cheers (It is a bit embarrassing really and I strongly suspect Nigerians on the flight)
The line at customs and immigration control was a bit long but a number of windows were open and the queue moved quickly. I was placed at the line of a middle aged Caucasian man and the following transpired.

Me; Good morning Sir, and I handed over my passport, He looked at the visa and then stretched his hand to collect my I-20 and custom declaration form. After looking at the form, he said;

What kind of meat are you carrying?

Me: I don’t have meat, just dried fish, he then proceeded to write fish in front of animal product
CBP: Which food do you have?

Me: Dried yam flour, Dried cassava flakes, that’s garri,

CBP: That’s okay, place your left finger on the scanner. After the scan he critically compared my face to the pictures in my passport, visa and the one on his system. He even placed them side by side on the screen.

Me: Should I remove my glasses Sir (trying to help him reach the inevitable conclusion quickly)

CBP: No need. The after he was convinced I am for real, he asked me to remove my glasses and took my picture. He then stamped admitted, wrote D/S as duration then gave be back my passport and said Thank you.

Me: Thank you sir and proceeded to get my luggage. I was expecting Agric check but as I was following others I suddenly found myself in the arrival lounge of JFK terminal 4. That was when it dawned on me that I have officially entered the United States.

I was approached by an elderly Guinean lady, who only speaks French, She asked me if I speak French but I told her I only speak English and some Arabic. She wanted to borrow my phone to call her son but MTN network wasn’t even roaming. While I was searching for someone to borrow her a phone, an African American lady seem to sense our need and offered me her phone. We were together until her son came about an hour later to pick her. She was so grateful.(What a gracious woman!!!, the kind of African mother everyone can relate to).

I am currently in JFK trying to kill some time before taking Airporter to La Guardia airport for my connecting flight to Dallas. I have actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I don waka around all of terminal four (4) and would have taken a full tour of JFK on the airtrain, if not that I am not ready to pay $16 dollars for baggage storage. More gists later.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosade(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Time2Smile:
Long Post Alert; Here goes my travel and POE transcript so far; Left on August 12,

I arrived at MMIA airport quite early accompanied by my loved ones..........

I was approached by an elderly Guinean lady, who only speaks French, She asked me if I speak French but I told her I only speak English and some Arabic. She wanted to borrow my phone to call her son but MTN network wasn’t even roaming. While I was searching for someone to borrow her a phone, an African American lady seem to sense our need and offered me her phone. We were together until her son came about an hour later to pick her. She was so grateful.(What a gracious woman!!!, the kind of African mother everyone can relate to).

I am currently in JFK trying to kill some time before taking Airporter to La Guardia airport for my connecting flight to Dallas. I have actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I don waka around all of terminal four (4) and would have taken a full tour of JFK on the airtrain, if not that I am not ready to pay $16 dollars for baggage storage. More gists later.

You should start going to La Guardia airport now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sirhamilton(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Coloniel5000:
Please house, I need universities in US that would accept scanned copy of transcript during application pending when admission had been offered before requiring for official or evaluated copy. Please i need this so badly. Help a brother. Thanks

Kansas state University
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Good day,please I need advice on how to apply for visa to the USA. I am 26years old and have HND lower credit 2.88 in accounting from a federal polytechnic,I just rounded up my course work in PGDE in NOUN with 3.87 cgp (writing project now) and also will be in 300 level bsc accounting regular programme in rivers state university by October. I intended studying nursing whenever I leave Nigeria so i sat for waec this year for sciences and made all papers (results released last month). I have 7 years banking experience with different banks but resigned from firstbank as contract staff in January 2017 to run my bsc programme. All these are plan b for greener pastures. Iv exhausted the little funds i saved up for my programmes and my friend in Houston advised I apply for transcript and come to the usa as a post graduate student. All I desire is a favourable environment to enable me work and study but haven't gotten any other job. I want to know my chances of getting admission in the USA as undergraduate for nursing or if to go as post graduate with my hnd accounting. I've always desired to go to the USA but with all these I'm kinda confused. Please someone should advice me. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosade(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bigzbabe:
Good day,please I need advice on how to apply for visa to the USA. I am 26years old and have HND lower credit 2.88 in accounting from a federal polytechnic,I just rounded up my course work in PGDE in NOUN with 3.87 cgp (writing project now) and also will be in 300 level bsc accounting regular programme in rivers state university by October. I intended studying nursing whenever I leave Nigeria so i sat for waec this year for sciences and made all papers (results released last month). I have 7 years banking experience with different banks but resigned from firstbank as contract staff in January 2017 to run my bsc programme. All these are plan b for greener pastures. Iv exhausted the little funds i saved up for my programmes and my friend in Houston advised I apply for transcript and come to the usa as a post graduate student. All I desire is a favourable environment to enable me work and study but haven't gotten any other job. I want to know my chances of getting admission in the USA as undergraduate for nursing or if to go as post graduate with my hnd accounting. I've always desired to go to the USA but with all these I'm kinda confused. Please someone should advice me. Thanks

If you can't fund your education here in Nigeria, I don't see how you'll be able to fund US education.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
cosade:

If you can't fund your education here in Nigeria, I don't see how you'll be able to fund US education.
This is a wrong advice. What happened to scholarships?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Bigzbabe:
You are on the right track. Look for scholarship, if possible full ride. Both majors. Nursing for bachelor's degree and another for masters degree. Having an experience in the banking section is an added advantage for you as well.

Are you able to write out your WAEC Result here for further advice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosade(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
This is a wrong advice. What happened to scholarships?

Even with scholarships which normally cover tuition and books, he needs to eat and pay for accommodation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by caul(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
cc:the cokeboy

please call me so i can save up your number again...

my phone got stolen recently
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
cosade:

Even with scholarships which normally cover tuition and books, he needs to eat and pay for accommodation.

Don't discourage her! Her chances of surviving out there is higher.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by cosade(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:

Best of luck to her then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dawbbleOuEi: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
When and how did the visa thread become like this? So many conflicting pieces of advice. Is there a way for the system to filter out the negative and derisive comments? Everyone comes on the thread for a reason, we shouldn't have to satirise other people to make a point. This is a public forum, so, yes, some quasi-silly questions will be asked. It will be in your place (as someone who can help) to choose to stretch out the helping hand or not.

Props to those who tirelessly respond positively to all manner of questions. To those who may have a question or two, let's tryda do a little search on our own-there's a reason the internet is the internet- before coming on here to ask for further help.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
y are u just like this.. shes my very good friend i asked her to bring all her questions here..

Unah wah done reach no want others to come..

Nah wah oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.