Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695101 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
gbaby4live:

Brother, please calm down..

I've known you for long and I really do appreciate your contributions and help you've rendered here so far.
I actually liked where you wrote these Let these folks keep hating while I progress more in life. I have reached a stage in life where people see you and nod happily.
You should have ignored those hating and keep balling hard, not using that foul word and I'm pretty sure @Lagosismyhome is not mocking you..

We are one bro, let's keep the unity of this group stronger..

Lol. Of course we are. I have nothing against anyone. But people should try to understand that our plans in life are different. My friends on Nairaland knew that I can never be in Warri just like that without something up there and they are like whatz up tell us more Na. These are the people who understand life.

For the guy I used the word "kindergarten" on, I am so sorry. It wasn't intentional and also for anyone who felt offended. I am really sorry. In fact, from now on, I would only comment if you quote me. I need to mind my business on here.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ccbaron(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
please can we talk because i applied to the same university
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ccbaron(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Damidala1:
Please would not writing TOEFL or Sat affect your visa cuz the schools I applied for gave option to drop waec instead
South Dakota state university
University of iowa

please check i sent you a pm because i applied to the same university
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by hectoruche(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please is it necessary to get a letter from my aunt that I would be staying with in USA.
She's not my sponsor, but I would be staying with her .
Do I need a letter from her to take to the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gbaby4live: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please, is there anyone who booked interview recently?
Lagos precisely..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by chinemomah2020(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
The guy that said DeeTus has not travelled to the US before.. what difference does it make..? If you have a good job here in Naija and earn a fat salary, why would you want to live in America?? I know of few people who travelled to the US and they came back after a month.. saying they are better off enjoying their money here in Naija than US. You need to understand that people are different and is not everyone that is crazy about those fancy things in America. Now lets come back home.. DeeTus has a pretty good knowledge about some american laws/rules regarding schools policy, visa processing, etc and which he as been using to do a selfless work on this thread by sharing those information, touching lives and helping people actualize their dreams with the information he as about America, even without him been to america before. His a genius, and a Champion. DeeTus, you are doing a great job on this thread and don't allow anyone to weigh you down or make you feel inferior in any way because you are Not! I duff my hat for you.. for a job well done on this thread and i believe some other people on these thread appreciate you as well.

More grace to you!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by deyondanni: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello people,please how reliable and accurate is WES's online igpa calculator?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
gbaby4live:

'Lagos is My Mummy' cheesy grin

Mummy ? i am a young girl ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
femi312:
This is unnecessary, saying 'senselessly' is very rude. I believe we should all deal with each other with respect whether young or old. Because this is a faceless group doesn't mean everybody is the same age group. You will marvel when you know the age of some of the guys, people talk to anyhow here as if they are age mates. On the other hand, whether age or not, there should be mutual respect.

Baba Femo u never answer my last week prayer o. Weekend don end today nah undecided cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeeTus:
Defender!!
Do you know my age before writing about this?

She should simply mind her business and not adding fuel to the fire.

Please enough of these nonsense.

VO please comman flag dey BLUE CARD abi PAPER ooo... Abeg e don do good people
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
hectoruche:
Please is it necessary to get a letter from my aunt that I would be staying with in USA.

I dont think you need a letter because the enbassy usually dont honour letter of invitation...so saying it with your mouth is sufficient

That been said if you already have a Bsc why not go for masters instead of community college
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ebay77(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yes
gbaby4live:
Please, is there anyone who booked interview recently?
Lagos precisely..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ebay77(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yea mangoro

jerrypeacelinks:
Anybody going for interview next month and resident in Lagos around Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja? Lets roll and prepare together. cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
ebay77:
Yea mangoro

Where is Mangaro abeg? Is it here in Lagos or Maiduguri? angry shocked Sounds like one of those Northern Borno names grin grin.. But we can still roll o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by zeezahbee(f): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

Where is Mangaro abeg? Is it here in Lagos or Maiduguri? angry shocked Sounds like one of those Northern Borno names grin grin.. But we can still roll o
mangoro is close to oshodi and it's like you are heading towards iyana-ipaja
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by gbaby4live: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
ebay77:
Yes

Thanks boss..
Please, your interview date is when?
I'm just trying to figure out available dates.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by paulavon: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Apologies accepted, no hard feelings. Keep on doing the nice job you are doing.
DeeTus:
Lol. Of course we are. I have nothing against anyone. But people should try to understand that our plans in life are different. My friends on Nairaland knew that I can never be in Warri just like that without something up there and they are like whatz up tell us more Na. These are the people who understand life.

For the guy I used the word "kindergarten" on, I am so sorry. It wasn't intentional and also for anyone who felt offended. I am really sorry. In fact, from now on, I would only comment if you quote me. I need to mind my business on here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
zeezahbee:
mangoro is close to oshodi and it's like you are heading towards iyana-ipaja

Okay. Thanks Mummy. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
ebay77:
Yea mangoro

I sent you a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

I sent you a PM

boss are you in US or are you intending to go??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by peterderock4dei: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls help a bro
Wat wil be de right ans if VO ask you"

U came wit bachelors degree bf, why did you change frm bachelors degree to masters degree?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TheManOfTheYear: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
University of Alberta Canada.
Who is in this aforementioned school?
Please I need some insider info.
Just quote me
Thanks in anticipation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by biikeys(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
hectoruche:

No.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chukason1:

boss are you in US or are you intending to go??
Am in UN (United Nigeria) bro grin but going for an MSc in the States smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
peterderock4dei:
Pls help a bro
Wat wil be de right ans if VO ask you"

U came wit bachelors degree bf, why did you change frm bachelors degree to masters degree?

its possible you were on a masters degree "wey no dey ever finish" judging by the normal Nigeria epileptic academic system. So, within the period, maybe you went back to finish what you started.

I had a friend who was on a Masters here in Nigeria. For over 4 years, no graduation. He kukuma traveled abroad, did his MSc sharperly and returned to be promoted while the others that started the race with him had either abandoned theirs or didn't know what they wanted to do again with the program. Whether to continue or not.

What am telling you is a true story though. I don't know what your story is though/
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by texrem(m): 12:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Shigoboy:
Good morning house, I just discovered I made a mistake while completing my DS160 form, and I'm thinking of fixing it, will this action affect my interview date?

Justwise
Lagosismyhome
Walespring
Imperiouxx
Texrem
And others....

No. Fill another one and update it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by louismane2: 2:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Chukason1:

Thank so much ... the man said he will run everything for me .... Do they runs SAT ?? ... how much is SAT registration?? how much should be the total estimate
? Wtf are you saying??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by louismane2: 2:13am On Nov 13, 2017
BigUgo21:
Pls Ttosyne & louismane2, I would want to get in touch with you guys. I'm applying to Morgan State University for Fall 18.
Thanks

I don’t have any info about Morgan State University right now unfortunately as I didn’t apply to their institution because they didn’t have my preferred course
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by louismane2: 2:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Ttosyne:
Hello house,Thanks all for the job well done.Please has anyone been admitted to Morgan state University or Bowie state University for spring 2018 ?
I have a lot of messages in my Dm so I replied yes to all, so kindly send a message now that we can chat
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 3:09am On Nov 13, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

Baba Femo u never answer my last week prayer o. Weekend don end today nah undecided cry
sorry I will get back to you tomorrow
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tomisinobm(m): 3:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Damilare5882:
use Fedex .. I used fedex and got my package within 4 days

Thank you! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by tomisinobm(m): 3:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Dupsaw:
UPS is reliable... I used them and I was also surprised, I got my documents in 3 working days

Thank you! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.