Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (695259 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
alexohams2000:

Please House, who is in or has any information about Liberty University Lynchburg Virginia, I got admitted there and about paying the initial tuition deposits requested by the school.
PLEASE HELP

Don't know much of the school but a friend went there for first degree....she didnt think the school have a good recruitment program for post graduation jobs for first degree but it was a normal ok school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by k199192: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
biikeys:

You know yourself and your situation better than anyone else..but personally, I would go for the MSc right away if my parents can afford it and my intended major had very good career prospects.
it's computer science. But I can't help it. my parents are happy for two things.. I got a good job and they will be saving money. I have better prospects if I travel abroad but it's a pity I cannot sponsor myself.. I will defer the admission until fall next year... I already cancelled my i20 shipment order.. hopefully by fall next year or spring 2019, I will be coming to "God's home on earth"..
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by OWJAYHOVERJNR: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
jerrypeacelinks:

Not every school releases academic transcripts to students. Most prefer sending it directly to the school of choice. My school doesn't release transcript to students too. So you are not alone on this.

Then as per the TOEFL, I think you can go to the embassy with it like that. Hope you did well o?

Thanks jerry, to be honest my TOEFL result is not even available on my account anymore not to talk of having a copy. But prior to the challenge with my TOEFL account, i had a good score. My primary concern is just Hoping the v.o doesn't ask for the physical copy of my TOEFL result for proof.

plus am just thinking i can also tell the v.o i took the EPAT test of the school and passed(have the copy). Was why i got the admission
what you think?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by sirhamilton(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
NiklausAkins:
hello house please i am filling my ds 160 form and am having a little issue.
In the PRIMARY OCCUPATION. am i supposed to pick NOT EMPLOYED or EDUCATION. because when i select EDUCATION its is asking for my current school which am not in any. And if i click NOT EMPLOYED its asking for a reason. PLEASE guys put me through.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by TWoods(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gracee101:

Noting like vexing there bro, when people try to move on to the next phase in life don't go back talking about the past.

Thanks anyways

The future does not occur in a vacuum, it is the end result of lessons learned from the past. You complain about people going back to your past, but you're still blaming your parents for actions THEY took in the past. It seems the past isn't your problem, it's that you're very sensitive to being shown up for not being as good as you think you should. If you are unable to take responsibility for anything then there is no advice to give you. Your GPA is likely too low to get into any serious school here. It's not like Nursing school in the United States is some piece of cake.

Now feel free to abuse me to your hearts content.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gracee101:
someone please help answer me

Am a graduate with a low cgpa due to the forceful course program my parents made me to study.
I desire going back to my desired program in nursing maybe for undergraduate transfer or to start afresh to study.
what are my chances getting admitted also getting study visa.
Start with a clear and focused head you'll pull through. You can check my school's Nursing program, but nothing comes easy and the workload here is 100X of Naija's

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Victorgold(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oyindamola1234:
Please I need a mock interview. My appointment is next month
Bachelor's degree in business administration
My name is victor I am going for a business admin and management next month too ....let's talk let me have your number

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Upandup: 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Greetings good people. I've been able to pay my sevis fee thru some1 in the states but my I 20 would get to me by 1st December - someone is bringing it. I've also started filling the ds 160 and have signed up to book an appointment. Please is it advisable to go ahead and pay the visa application fee and book an appointment asap, given that slots are getting filled up pretty fast? Last I checked, the closest dates were 6 December and 27 December for Lagos and Abuja respectively ?

Cc Lagosismyhome, twoods, ponpon, biikeys, anybody?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Upandup: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
paulavon:
Thanks for your help, but that will be too risky for me, my appointment at the embassy is on the 6th of December.

Ok boss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ponpon(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Upandup:
Greetings good people. I've been able to pay my sevis fee thru some1 in the states but my I 20 would get to me by 1st December - someone is bringing it. I've also started filling the ds 160 and have signed up to book an appointment. Please is it advisable to go ahead and pay the visa application fee and book an appointment asap, given that slots are getting filled up pretty fast? Last I checked, the closest dates were 6 December and 27 December for Lagos and Abuja respectively ?

Cc Lagosismyhome, twoods, ponpon, biikeys, anybody?
If you're very sure it'll get to you, book. I collected by i20 a day to my interview at FEDEX office at ISOLO.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Gracee101: 1:05am On Nov 22, 2017
TWoods:

The future does not occur in a vacuum, it is the end result of lessons learned from the past. You complain about people going back to your past, but you're still blaming your parents for actions THEY took in the past. It seems the past isn't your problem, it's that you're very sensitive to being shown up for not being as good as you think you should. If you are unable to take responsibility for anything then there is no advice to give you. Your GPA is likely too low to get into any serious school here. It's not like Nursing school in the United States is some piece of cake.

Now feel free to abuse me to your hearts content.

Psychosis......For your village that's how elders advice younger people right?? oya Continue

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Gracee101: 1:08am On Nov 22, 2017
LagosismyHome:

The greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time one fall.

Take ownership of the mistake and learn from it .... yes you can apply for nursing . It wont be easy and there will be challenges but all you can do is give it your best.

I seen Vo give for second degree and i seen them reject as well so nobody here can predict your chances. If you do it then give it your best and research well . When it time for visa interview then prepare well, pray and hope for the best

Thank you ma....may God bless your Generations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Justmey: 3:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Please, when reapplying for another interview after getting form 214b, will the person need to fill a new DS 160, or is it the old one that will be used? Before going ahead to pay visa fee and scheduling another appointment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:54am On Nov 22, 2017
Upandup:

Yeah go ahead although leave some days allowance in case d i20 is delayed .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by bigfrancis21: 5:06am On Nov 22, 2017
Justmey:
Please, when reapplying for another interview after getting form 214b, will the person need to fill a new DS 160, or is it the old one that will be used? Before going ahead to pay visa fee and scheduling another appointment.

You'll need to fill out another DS160 form for your next interview.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by goodemma20(m): 6:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Justmey:
Pls post your denial transcript

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kcwitch(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Good day all. Please I'm new to this. I need some help as I intend applying for either a Masters or PhD Degree in a school that offers scholarship, and likelihood of resettlement after school. Please your kind suggestions are welcome. Also, one agent made me believe that all the schools require GRE I don't know how true that is.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by alexohams2000(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Thanks so much bro.

I am paying for spring 2018 after which my acceptance letter and i20 will be forwarded via express mail.

erniesail:

Liberty University Lynchburg Virginia is not a red flag. It has a good ranking in the US. I'll advice you to go ahead. By the way, which session are you paying tuition deposit for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Mayorboi(m): 8:05am On Nov 22, 2017
TooMuchSauce:
My Visa Interview Experience Today (6:30 am, Lagos consulate)

Congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ijebuboy525: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2017
kcwitch:
Good day all. Please I'm new to this. I need some help as I intend applying for either a Masters or PhD Degree in a school that offers scholarship, and likelihood of resettlement after school. Please your kind suggestions are welcome. Also, one agent made me believe that all the schools require GRE I don't know how true that is.
Firstly, you need to conclude if you'll be going for Masters or PhD, the course you're going for, then you search for schools of your choice through Google and see their requirements.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jerrypeacelinks(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2017
Gracee101:

Noting like vexing there bro, when people try to move on to the next phase in life don't go back talking about the past.

Thanks anyways

Lookat u. You said you wantu move on & people r talking about ur past? But nah d same u dey talk about low CGPA + d fact that ur parents we're responsible for it? Is that not supposed to b in d past as well? Y bring it up? Cheers though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jango99(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2017
ril1adigun:
Ok this is a going to be a little bit long considering the delay. #Late post
I wanna go into the detail of every event so atleast some people would avoid themselves some stress.
I applied to dominican college in Newyork city for an MBA in healthcare management. I recieved my i20 on june 5. I went on to the ustraveldocs website and read the process and steps involved and followed as indicated there. As i have never filled out an application for an F1 visa even though i have been helping people with German visa application. On the site I realized i needed a passport with atleast 6months bfor expiration bfor entering the united states, so i got bothered as my passport was ro expire for sept 1st which is less dan 3months. I have always known dere is always a walk around when it comes to things u read online so i chose to contact the embassy via a phone call and the lady i spoke too told me it would be better i renewed my passport but based on my discretion i could choose to apply with the about to expire passport. I wanted her to commit by saying, u can use the passport but she acted professionally by twisting her words....u can if u choose too sir, den she said Nigeria is exempted from that rule but i would need a renewed passport before i travel if my visa was apporved. So i proceeded to learning the next phase i.e pay up my sevis fee even though i knew i could book an appointment den and make sure to pay up my sevis bfor attending the interview but i wasnt sure who was going to help me pay up my sevis yet...so i thought i should sort that first. So i called someone i knew at ikoyi to help with my passport, went for it and even though dere was no booklet.....he is a boss there and i got my passport in less dan 2days. My sevis was paid on june 15th by a friend in the US and I then went on to gtb on the 21st of june to pay my visa fees. After which I checked online to book an appointment and d earliest date was for 23rd all other dates were cancelled because of the ramadan festivities and holidays and d next available date was july 7th. So i chose june 23rd. 6.30a.m appointment.
I had booked an uber guy i use regularly to pick me for 4.30 in d morning from igando. Got there for past 5. I have been going to the embassy for a long time because I have been helping people with german parol so i knew not to answer those touts who would be telling u cant drive in, u cant do this and dat...... Dose guys make money even in the midnyt......awon ajé embassy(embassy witches and wizards) grin
So d guy drove in and dropped me exactly infront of the armoured vehicle mostly always packed by the USA embassy. Forming big boi as if na me get car...... grin
So it was almost 6 so i went to that park and got somewhere to pray.
I rushed infront of the queue and did all processes....d part i was to remove my belt allowed about 6 people to get infront of me.....
In the interview room, only one white woman presumably in her 50s with white hair was available, she interviewed 3 people who were going for health reasons. She denied the 2 of them. I was supposed to be the third but the olori gbeske cgi guy went to take some people from the line and put them in front of me and moved me to the now ready white guy which i assumed was d next in line a teamlead i guess. He came in with ear piece (mid thirties) fresh guy with slightly yellow beards.... i admired this guys skill.....he was looking at my face while typing so fast and asking questions.....multitasking skill aye.!!

1st transcript: delayed
VO: Good morning
Me: Morning....
Vo: can I have your passport
Me: Absolutely, u can have them(along with my i20 and payment reciepts..
Vo: why are you going to the USA?
Me: I am going for my mba in healthcare management at dominican college in Newyork.
Vo: how many schools sid u apply too?
Me: 3, dominican college, cornel univeristy and lambton college
Vo: what course was ur undergraduate?
Me: biochemistry
Vo: what year did u finish ur undergraduate?
Me: 2012, and i have also attained an M.Sc. which i finished in 2016.
Vo: so u work as a research assistant?
Me: Yes, at xyz university at kwara state.....work as the research assistant for the vice chancellor who was my MSc supervisor.. He is a professor of biochemistry and became a vice chancellor after my program and i have been helping with his on going research since then.
Vo: what do u do for him? (stops typing)
Me: then i explained to him the research we did tugeda summarizing and explained to him since he is now d vc i carry out his research, analyze, prioritize dem and report them to him in a scientific spreadsheet (all of these i already wrote in my ds 160, and i said it d same way)... He nodded and started typing...he took my passport started filling out details on it....den he said
Vo: whos sponsoring u?
Me: my mum, shes a successful.business woman, she is a distributor of nestle products and some indigenous brands.
I already started feeling like i have gotten the visa cos he already put my passport away....den he looked to confirm on my i20 who was sponsoring me and said oh ok...it also says here ur mum is spomsoring u...den he saw on my i20 where dey wrote on masters of business administration without the healthcare management den said;
Vo: ur i20 says u r going for business administration.....it looks as though u r changing ur course....
Me:, No...its an Mba,masters of business administration with concentration in healthcare management...but its not indicated on the i20, but i indicated it on d ds 160.

Vo: i am sorry it looks as though u r changing ur course, u can pls reapply...den takes my passport from the pile of passport he already accepted and gave me a blue paper.....d lady besyd me who took my spot for the woman looked at me with a smile cos she just got d white paper which i would have gotten from the old woman.
I just left with a very sad heart.....in my head, how om earth am i going to get another 64k now....dose mopo outside were already asking dem give u?, dem give u?
I wanted to say whats ur business....but i just concentrated on making sure people still on d queue didnt notice what was going on in my mind and on my face. So i left.... My 64k and 3kfor uber just wasted like dat....i had planned on taking uber home if i was given but as dem no give me....na maruwa to obalende and brt to oshodi o.....��.
It was d most boring eid il fitr i av had my life.....cos i was just home and nothing excites me.....
I came back on the thread(Nairaland) and saw a guy now friend patovicky delayed a day before mine and posted about being delayed and dat he had rebooked immediately(money don dey ground already). So i contacted him and told him i was delayed too.... I wanted to know what would be of his case.....�using him as a test run, bruv na joke o grin
He got his visa july 11/12 i think....den i saw alot of other people Had refired and gotten it. We chatted and he told me he got it. I borrowed money from someone. Refired and like myself chose d next earliest date again july 20th 8:15am.all d dates had time for 9a.m. i have seen people think d time determines whether u would be granted or not thats why i am giving details o....sorry if i start to bore u with the long story.
For people who wanna refire or fill their form
So i took my white towel hanged on my door, took a picture of my face myself den still using my fone...went to imageresize.org, uploaded den cropped the picture and put the embassy photo requirement of 600*600 pixels and uploaded on d ceac....try to put dis picture from bfor u retrieve or start a new application. It helps to make ur uploading easier....and if u experience any glitche during photo upload in ur application log out...den put the photo from d login page den when u regrieve ur application it makes it easier for u to upload and this time it would go thru....
I retrieved my last application and d only part i changed was d part i was asked if i have been refused a us visa, turned back at the port of entry etc (and i filled yes, and put the reason stated on the blue paper i was given the last time i.e refused based on section 214b or so), den i also noticed somethings had changed demselves like my intended date of travelling, date on my passport etc, so pls be careful not to assume because u retrieved everything is still correct, look thru as if u r filling a new form. Fast forward.

2nd transcript: Approved 8:15am interview july 20th
So it was already crowded in the interview room....and d passport photograph already had part of my hair cut off, i gave d lady who was to do d first entry in the hall and she said lehme see if i can manage this....in my mind...mofi olohun bee, dont ask me to go do another one as i no wan go do am for 1500outside....and money no dey to waste.... Den i smiled and she said lehme see what i can do....den she said ok.....its good....den she said to me....ur barcode isnt working so tell d next officer to use d code on ur ds 160, den to the old lady who mostly does finger biometrics for people....gave her and she called my name out with a sir......in my head....dats how u people will be smiling and u will later give someone blue paper.....she also told me, pls inform d visa officer ur barcode isnt working...den i said ok....d place was so crowded dey opened a new window in a room for another person to use.
U all should know this....i already told myself that if i was told to go meet a vo i didnt want....i would just claim i have been interviewed by him and would like another vo to interview me for fair hearing....i knew dey wud accept.....so d cgi guy again put someone else infront of me and i was like won ran e si mi abi.....
So i was asked to go to window 2. A fresh white guy too...white hair....but no beards....presumably new because he kept on calling for enquiry.
I was on that blue line and an italian national was still being interviewed business purpose...he muted his mic and stood up to call d guy who delayed me d last tym.....d guy came around and looked at the italian guy....d guy told him some things and voila dey approved him.....den my turn:
I kept standing on the blue line even though d italian was gone...and this time around d supervisor was behind d vo, d guy just kept staring at me....and i stared back....but the glass kept reflecting people behind me who were still anxious and forming serious face and all thinking camera was looking at them grin
So d vo den said.....pls come forward....den i moved to meet him...supervisor was begind him looking me in the eye....i just concentrated on the vo...

Vo: good morning,
Me: good morning
Vo: pass me ur passport
Me: disorganized cos my documents were already arranged in d passport....and he requested for only passport....den i finally passed it....and bfore he was about to scan my passport, i said pls hold on....i was told to inform u that d barcode on my passport isnt working....i guess u would have to make use of that on the ds160.
Vo: oh ok, thank you.
Me: kept mute...why is this supervisor staring at me jor....dont let me forget what i want to say o (iwo lo ran wa abi)
Vo: keeps typing for about 3minutes without asking anything
Me: changed my view towards d supervisor
Vo: (finally he talks) you are going to new york
Me: yes, for my mba in healthcare management at Dominican college.
Vo: what course was ur undergraduate?
Me: biochemistry
Vo: what year did u finish?
Me: i completed my bsc in biochemistry in 2012, den after my nysc in 2013, i was enrolled for my msc biochemistry(i didnt want the same u r changing course of a thing, so i decided to add something dat will relate the course), reiterated....M.Sc. Medical biochemistry in 2016.
Vosad asking from my ds 160, still same profile as bfor nothing changed) u work at xyz university as a research assistant....
Me: yes, i work at xyz university in kwara state as a research assistant to my msc supervisor who is now the vice chancellor of this university.
Vo: so u r saying xyz university will be giving u a leave to study for 2yrs.
Me: No, xyz university isnt giving me a leave...i finished my msc last year(2016), and my supervisor bcame a vice chancelor after my program, i have been working in his lab since den, and his position will be occupied for 4years in which in the next 2yrs i would have completed to join him back. And i already have someone understudy my duties.
Vo: but a vice chancellor position is an administrative position
Me: yes... Firstly he is a biochemistry professor, den i have already attained an msc in biochemistry....he is also my mentor and he was d one who recommended the school and as well d course..and i am following strictly to an experienced professional in my career.

Paused for a while then keeps typing
Vo: so what would this mba do for u?
Me: Asides from the managerial skills this would allow me to gain, i would also gain leadership skills. This skills r very important and useful for advancing in my career and i intend to gain this knowledge from dominican college in the USA with global best practices which can be modelled for use here.
Vo: So who will be sponsoring u?
Me: my mum, shes a successful business woman, shes a distributor of nestle products and some indigenous local brands.
Vo: hmmmmn, Nestlé! Dats good
Me: yes.
Vo: how much does she earn?
Me: around 6million naira
Vo: is that gross or net?
Me: please what do u mean( i didnt want to béé and go and say something else)
Vo: i mean is that her profit or is that what she uses to run her business...
Me: thats her profit per month(if my mama dey earn this high, wetin i wan go do for yankee)
Vo: thats a lot of money....continues, looks at me and says i just want to be sure u have enough money to cover ur stay in the us.
Then starts to type looking at my passport, filling out details.den takes my passport and shows it to me on d glass and says r u aware ur passport expires next month.
Me: yes, i am aware. And i have a new passport here with me...pls pass it...i did...says sorry Then mutes his mic and goes to call his supervisor.
Me: i started reciting Alhamdulilahi cos dats d same thing he did with the guy bfor me. Den he returns, mic still muted, d supervisor was looking at me den...den dey were discussing briefly about my passport....den he unmutes and says i am sorry.
Vo: i am sorry, i went to confirm on which of ur passports u would be taking it.....
Me: okay no problem, pls take ur time.
Vo: starts to type and he returned my initial passport which i booked with and says i didnt have d new one he would have issued d visa on d old one but i would be required to travel with a new one....den held on to d new one and gave me the white paper. And said nothing else.
Me: people takl about vo's saying something about pickup in 3days and something abt poe but u r just giving me white paper with no instruction or circling anything....den i said what do i need to pick up my passport...den he said just go to d dhl office u chose with this white paper. Said thanks and Den i left

Episode 9 of my series story cheesy grin wink
I stepped out and dose mumu mopo still asking people we stepped out tugeda; dem give u? Their.main aim is for u to give dem something. But because of the bone i wore on my face, dey didnt bother asking me....in deir mind dem don give this guy blue paper. I came out of the visa hall with an elderly man who had previously had a quarrel with a cgi man and d guy delayed him bfor he was later attended too....he was giving the white paper but he told me dey didnt collect his passport because it was expiring in about somedays sha. Dat he was told to renew and mail his passport to the embassy or so and his passport will be ready for pickup 3days after the embassy recieves his passport.
So i was going to post my transcript but i was unable too bcause i had to travel and i wanted to collect my passport first. The wait bcame longer because of d weeknd and i hoped nothing went wrong (world people reasons) grin Tuesday came i still didn't recieve d msg to come pick up since Thursday, then in the nyt i got a mail... I den decided to go to isolo whr i chose, on getting dere dey searched and told me dey don't hv my passport that maybe i should go to vi...den i got worried..... E ma dami duro....eyin eyan, ejor....i sat calmly and said i hv not hrd anybody tlk abt passport pick up miss...den it got to my turn, dey started checking as if it was lost, den finally it was dere...dts when i got settled. I would hv posted earlier, pls pardon me nairalanders...but for unsettled reasons.
No GRE, SAT,nor toefl but i had prepared answers for them.

Note:
U dont have to spend extra money doing coloured photocopy....dat shit is expensive except perharps u have a printer....dey dont need ur documents to be coloured....all of my documents werent

U can also try a few minutes preparation with someone whos had d experience of d vo to help u gain confidence...i praticed using a mirror then called @patovicky d nyt bfor my interview to make it easier to respond faster to questions (u r appreciated bruv). Let someone tell u what u r sounding like, probably if u r fidgeting or ok.

Also travelex in d airport exchanges dollar at 362# but u would need ur boarding pass which means u would only b able to change it after u check in...and its under 10mins (pos transfer). Other plcs in d airport changes at 364 and u barely need anything but cash and ur passport only.
Sincerely..... Alhamdulilahi
Watchout for Final episode (flight details, poe ) Coming soon. Produced and directed by Olasco films and record international. É bo witi witi�
Thanks to all nairalanders...some pple will come here to thank some pple only and read transcripts from chapter 1-12 and show appreciation to only a set of pple...dey didn't make d entire forum.... So appreciate everybody for deir little contributions....and if u choose to appreciate a set of pple only....pls put my name (Mr. Abijawarabiekun grin)...just kidding o....ignore the last paragraph if u aim to attack me... Lol... Au revoir
i am about to go for interview and my i20 also doesn't show my option. Did u remove the public health option on your ds160 for the second interview? Abi u just left it like dt.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by jango99(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Justmey:
I think you have to upload your previous ds160 and edit it accordingly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ladi990: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Good morning house. Pls I have some questions. Pls can I go on with visa application bfr paying my sevis fee because of d limited days. Also when will I pay at gtbank.. Is it after I complete filling my ds160. Also is it advisable to pay the gtbank fee online or in the banking hall. Pls ur responses are highly appreciated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by kcwitch(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Ijebuboy525:

Firstly, you need to conclude if you'll be going for Masters or PhD, the course you're going for, then you search for schools of your choice through Google and see their requirements.

Whichever is cheaper, because I already have a Masters degree. But if doing another is cheaper why not. But I don't really know much about them. I was going through Google last night for these, but nothing productive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by azurri99(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
I saw u that yesterday when chew ur gum congrats man .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Damilare5882(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2017
ladi990:
Good morning house. Pls I have some questions. Pls can I go on with visa application bfr paying my sevis fee because of d limited days. Also when will I pay at gtbank.. Is it after I complete filling my ds160. Also is it advisable to pay the gtbank fee online or in the banking hall. Pls ur responses are highly appreciated.
yea sure ...but make sure you pay before going for the interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by chingynas: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Good Morning Fam...Just finished booking for my appointment date and the application confirmation is showing my APPLICANT NAME as my Name first then , My Surname...and my APPOINTMENT MADE BY is showing..my Surname first and Name together...Hope its no issue at all..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Hello.

Is it possible to obtain scholarship to a US school with my NECO result/certificate. And have my visa approved when my account is zero?

If i could earn a scholarship, i could support myself with a side work. I'm frustrated reading pharmacy here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by IAmPhiL(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2017
hello house, pls i need you guys to come to my rescue on my application to bowie state university, maryland

I've sent all the required docs, paid all necessary application and transcript evaluation fees, yet no issue of I-20 for almost 2 months now

cc Ttosyne bigfrancis21 Xabibarbie63 TWoods
LagosismyHome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Baker77: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
alexohams2000:

Thanks so much bro.

I am paying for spring 2018 after which my acceptance letter and i20 will be forwarded via express mail.

bro when did you apply, what are the requirements, which course and how much did you pay app and reg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.