Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (690517 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by josiahese(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
EZEIGBO2OFIMO:
or maybe the Black VO's are simply more impervious to the Nigerian Fraudulent ways

Yes Sir.. That's a beautiful addition
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by PrinceDekunle: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
josiahese:
Even Americans that are ashiest put their hand in the Chest and recite God bless America..
God hands is in everything we do... You personal believe should not overcloud your judgement...
Some Muslim kill people with Joy.. Is that what Quaran told them.. To kill people.. No I guess

Let's say God does not partake of Evil that mean do even with Visas...
How do you interpret in when A brick layer father is the sponsor to an F1 student.. And still gets it?
Do you call that intelligence?

America’s definition of God is different from Africa’s or Nigeria’s definition of God. You won’t understand and I don’t have time to explain either.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Beautyaddy: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
EZEIGBO2OFIMO:
or maybe the Black VO's are simply more impervious to the Nigerian Fraudulent ways

Yep! I really, really think so.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by PrinceDekunle: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
starboy2016:
Its been a while that have visited this forum..we fighting hard to survive here and get papers...thats what we are doing..thats why most people dont always comment like they used to..america is a different place entirely...anything for the paper...@walspring i salute you oooo..God keep on blessing you abundantly..we trying to survive here too oooo...

Not like it’s any of my business, but you just left for school this year and you are fighting for papers? Are you actually in school? Just curious tho

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Beautyaddy: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
PrinceDekunle:

Not like it’s any of my business, but you just left for school this year and you are fighting for papers? Are you actually in school? Just curious tho

Lol!!!!

And you think you will get a sincere answer to that question.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
PrinceDekunle:

Another excuse to dodge and hide under the cutton from defending your point. How did we get to who created who from talking about proving what you said! There’s a lot of work needed to be done in rehabilitating people really... TWoods apparently get time on his hands and y’all don’t even appreciate him. angry Someone like me won’t even dare say anything, I literally smile on stupidities on here and move on like I am about to right now...
It's simply because of your question. Please do not bring Twood into this. Everyone's view to life is different.

Do move on. Without you, this thread would still exist and is so pitiful that you couldn't even know simple stuffs like the origin of people from the Caribbean and you claim to be smart.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by josiahese(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
DeeTus:
It's simply because of your question. Please do not bring Twood into this. Everyone's view to life is different.

Im not sure but this Twood guy is something else..
I ran a check on you and I found out you been here for a while.. I was hoping you could have more experience dealing with your fellow Nigerians..
Just like VO.... They know you misinterpreted but do they arrest you at the gate.. Hell No
You know yourself you did... Let questions be answered in a way that the recipient has their choice... Not smashing them...
After all you might wanna come be the President of Nigeria some day.. And I would text my family don't vote for him.. He was an ass on NL..

Don't get enemies for no reason..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Daodudavid(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hi everyone, I miss all the legends in the house, I pray that everyone of you shall get white paper this part in Jesus name, The Lord that did mine shall never forget any of you..
Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by 2theoptimist: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
I was denied yesterday. The stress was just too much. My interview was 7: 15 am, I got there 7 11 am. Then paid 1k to have my phone kept for me. After the whole screening. I was about to get interviewed, i was keeping a smiling face at first then it got to my turn then my heart started beating.
I was interviewed in windows 3 by a white man not to old. in his fifty's.
VO: Why do you want to study?
ME: My company has recently advised me to improve my cv to get promoted.
VO: How did you hear about the school?
ME: My project supervisor during first degree advised me to further my studies in the school. His brother finished from there.
I also did my own research and found out they have a curriculum that fits into my line of interest.
(paused a bit and was typing very fast like a machine)
VO: Have you traveled before?
ME: No, i have had not had any reason to, my education in taking out for the first time.
VO: Are you married?
ME; No
VO; Do you have children?
ME : No
VO: Who is your sponsor?
ME : My dad
VO: What does he do?
ME: He is a private successful business man and he imports equipment into Nigeria and he is also a private contractor.
(typing very fast.)
Then the breaking news.Am sorry can not approve your visa now. blue paper. i just left feeling bad. am sure he saw it in my face.
Where did I miss it.
Please guys advise. Am scared ooooo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by PrinceDekunle: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
josiahese:

I ran a check on you and I found out you been here for a while.. I was hoping you could have more experience dealing with your fellow Nigerians..
Just like VO.... They know you misinterpreted but do they arrest you at the gate.. Hell No
You know yourself you did... Let questions be answered in a way that the recipient has their choice... Not smashing them...
After all you might wanna come be the President of Nigeria some day.. And I would text my family don't vote for him.. He was an ass on NL..

cheesy cheesy Na wa oh! This is so so so not happening! Just tell me you didn’t just type that cheesy

First of all, not everyone can tolerate the excesses of our Naija people which is understandable why the brother is like that. Secondly, you’ll text your family not to vote for him like really? Do you know his real name or personality? What makes you think the vote of your family members is enough to decide for the entire country? shocked I’m sorry, but how old are you?

Matter of fact, I give up. I leave TWoods to deal with his people since dude got time on his hands

Please whoever is going to Kansas State University or University of Central Missouri should let me know jare...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
josiahese:

Lolz. Why should I clap or worship Twood when I have my own knowledge?

He is something else is not for me.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Daodudavid(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Its not been easy but trust me its better than our home (Nigeria), No strike, free food, free WiFi, free white chicks, plenty of jobs, exposures, money etc.. Don't give up your dream of coming to Amelika, If you have been denied ones or twice use this write up as a source of inspiration to keep pushing, Read more transcript and amend your mistakes You Shall Get your White slip.

12 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Etap:
Dec 6 was a Tough day, the real white were good a little,
But the black american woman i that window 9 that looks like office , that woman is something else
Dont know y anything black is wicked . just thinking shaa oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hushee:

Lol. Thanks Bro, I really appreciate the bolded.
grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Daodudavid:
Its not been easy but trust me its better than our home (Nigeria), No strike, free food, free WiF[/b]i, [b]free white chicks, plenty of jobs, exposures, money etc.. Don't give up your dream of coming to Amelika, If you have been denied ones or twice use this write up as a source of inspiration to keep pushing, Read more transcript and amend your mistakes You Shall Get your White slip.
I am just here wondering where you got all these..free wifi? you didn't pay tuition or rent? free white girls? Like the girls just come to you without putting in effort?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Beautyaddy: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
smithsydny:
Dont know y anything black is wicked . just thinking shaa oo

Lol!!

Aren't you black? You should be able to answer your question na undecided

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
PrinceDekunle:

So who are the real Haitians and Jamaicans if they originated from Africa?

The blacks in these two countries are descendant of black slaves taken from Africa ....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Lol!!

Aren't you black? You should be able to answer your question na undecided
am saying when they are in higher positions u see they acting like Oga twoods grin cheesy. But just look at nah..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
2theoptimist:
I was denied yesterday. The stress was just too much. My interview was 7: 15 am, I got there 7 11 am. Then paid 1k to have my phone kept for me. After the whole screening. I was about to get interviewed, i was keeping a smiling face at first then it got to my turn then my heart started beating.
ME: My company has recently advised me to improve my cv to get promoted.
ME: My project supervisor during first degree advised me to further my studies in the school. His brother finished from there.
I also did my own research and found out they have a curriculum that fits into my line of interest.
(paused a bit and was typing very fast like a machine)
ME: No, i have had not had any reason to, my education in taking out for the first time.
ME; No
ME: He is a private successful business man and he imports equipment into Nigeria and he is also a private contractor.
(typing very fast.)
Then the breaking news.Am sorry can not approve your visa now. blue paper. i just left feeling bad. am sure he saw it in my face.
Where did I miss it.
Sorry. Next time the VO asks what your dad does for a living. Do not say he is a successful business man. Anyone can be a successful business man even folks trading business at Idi-oro Mushin.

Go straight to the point and say what he does for a living. Being at the embassy means you are not only representing yourself, but also your country.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by PrinceDekunle: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
femi312:
I am just here wondering where you got all these..free wifi? you didn't pay tuition or rent? free white girls? Like the girls just come to you without putting in effort?

Lol you’ll spot them when you see them. The real and genuine students who are in school knows whatsup! All these boiz wey no reach school when they land yankee you can spot them easily! grin

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
LagosismyHome:

The blacks in these two countries are descendant of black slaves taken from Africa ....
they act very weird oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Englishboy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
HiredGames:

Stop intentionally misinterpreting Twoods. What is said is this.

I read my bible and I also see that those who are saved show provable evidence of change in their lives. I see none of that in Nigerians. They are just as dishonest, as fraudulent... they simply cry about grace the loudest.

Nigerians are dishonest and fraudulent is totally different from ALL Nigerians are dishonest and fraudulent.

Curse him out, talk him down, do anything you wish.....but don't change or manipulate anything he did or said.

Go and read all his posts and come back to have a decent conversation

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by PrinceDekunle: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
LagosismyHome:

I’m not even here to argue this early Thursday morning after exams. Just show me proves and let me go enjoy my semester break
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Daodudavid(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
[b][/b]
2theoptimist:
ME: My company has recently advised me to improve my cv to get promoted. *WRONG* : so you are telling the VO that the only reason yo I are going is just to improve your Cv??
(paused a bit and was typing very fast like a machine) *WRONG* : who is this? Don't you read transcript before going for interview?
ME; No
(typing very fast.)
Where did I miss it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Daodudavid(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
femi312:

You can keep wondering all you like dude, I know my way and I don't have any explanation to make to you dude, get the point and inspire for greatness, end of discussion #free#

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Silva094: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
MissPezz:

All the best wishes bro
I pm you but I got no response from you, well I also got admission for pre nursing degree will be going for my interview soon, my question is were you given pre nursing? Or direct nursing thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Daodudavid(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
LagosismyHome:

My crush of all time, ayaff miss you well ooo, how have you been??, thank you for years ago.. Love you than my current girl friend
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
PrinceDekunle:

I’m not even here to argue this early Thursday morning after exams. Just show me proves and let me go enjoy my semester break

nothing to prove , this is common knowledge of the "slave years" and a wiki trip / google shows you all you need. Alternatively find any Jamaican , most of them know their history even though a lot dont know their exact roots . They teach them in Caribbean their history right from elementary school .

100 years from now your descendants will still know you originally came from Nigeria wink

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
Daodudavid:

My crush of all time, ayaff miss you well ooo, how have you been??, thank you for years ago.. Love you than my current girl friend

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink smiley smiley .......You funny . Good to see you are well .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by steffanym(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hi Sotall please how did you go about getting your transcript from uniben. Who did you contact? Sent you an email already. Thanks.
sotall:

To be on the safe side, I will advise you use someone to push it if you don't want your application to be stagnant for months even years.
If the department you graduated from is organised and responds quickly to official matters, you can decide to apply and not contact anyone for help because ETX doesn't put any effort into getting your transcript ready.
If not, contact someone who will help you run around your department/faculty as well those responsible for processing transcript.
My advise is based on my experience with Uniben.
Transcript application and delivery took 4 months. I had to contact someone in the third month (when the whole thing became stagnant) before it got processed and delivered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.