Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 (694444 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (432) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Akin26: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good morning house

Visa Approved this Morning 8:15 batch.

I am one of those silent readers

First of all i want to thank God the almighty for his grace and favour (no be by how prepared you are)

Secondly i want to thank @Rashfad for the Mock interviews, corrections and hint on how to answer some questions.

Vo - Good morning
Me - good morning ma

Vo - pass me your Passport and i20

Vo- So you going to morgan state University for African American studies
Me- yes ma

Vo- how long will this course take
Me- 24 months

Vo- how did you know about Morgan
Me- the school was recommended to me by one of my colleague at work who finished from morgan, i also came across a book written by one of the professor of the school Professor Dibua on Mordern Africa

Vo- why Morgan
Me - morgan offer me major concentration in African diaspora studies and its also one of the most diversified historical black colleges and Universitied

Vo- how many school did you apply me
Me- 3 schools

Vo- which course did you study in your first degree
Me- History and international studies

VO - what do you plan to do after this program
Me- after my master degree i want to apply as a lecturer to one of the newly established federal universities

Vo- did you took any english test
Me- none was required for this particular course

Vo- tell me about this course. Your study plan
Me- i will be take a 30 hours credit course over the period of 24 months. 16 hours of required credit course, 10 for elective credit courses and 4hours for Thesis all in the same 24 months period.

Vo- who is your sponsor
Me- my dad
Vo- what does your dad do
Me- He is a commodity trader. He buy and sell cocoa and coffee and sometimes export it to Europe

Vo- have you travel out of Nigeria before
Me- yes. I have been to Benin republic (cotonou)

She typed for a while and said the Magic words i will be approving your visa and brought out the white papper. .

Anu ni mo ri gba

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Airich01(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
toniauj:
Hello house, please can you kindly provide views on this situation? Thanks in advance.

A friend's interview was approved last week Tuesday and he was given the white paper. He was told he would be contacted to go pick up. He tracked his status on Friday and some minutes ago this morning and he says it's status is on administrative processing. The normal wait time should be 2 or 3 days after interview.

Please is there any among those approved last week that has picked up their passport?Thing is he wasn't told anything other than your visa is approved and you'll be contacted to go pick it up. Gurus please what does this indicate? He is quite worried and his school resumes on August 14th.

Thanks for your views.

He shouldn't be. Just calculate 5 working days. The 3 days I believe is to send the passport to dhl. I was worried like that too....lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oluiyke1984:
Am new and I have been following quietly. Please I need your help grand masters of nairaland. Am planing to schedule my interview for ending august or first week of September as my school will be resuming mid of October. Please I want you guys to help me in preparation for the interview.

Hope you have downloaded all the interview transcripts compiled on this thread. That's all you need. Study the transcripts to learn the questions the VOs ask. Develop your own answers based on these questions. Study your answers and learn them. Have a relative, friend or neighbour ask you those questions (conduct mock for you) and you respond and take in some corrections that may be offered. Revert here if you have specific questions.

All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Airich01(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Congratulations and welcome to Trumpland.

Odunayo007:
Visa approved on the 11th of July,8am appointment.so sorry its coming late,better late than never.
I was denied B2 visa last year April and was also denied F1 visa last month June.
I got to the Lagos embassy around 7am, those guys at the gate were telling me ehn 'have you photocopied ur international passport,you need to arrange your documents and staple them together',in my mind I was like see this one o,i be customers for this side o...just shift one side abeg(please guys don't let them confuse or deceive u,u don't need any photocopy of your international passport- I asked him how much the photocopy was sef, he said 1k. I was like shoooooo,issokay!!!. You also don't need any arrangements for your documents,you will be told what u need to arrange while on the queue.Just ignore those guys abeg,one even went as far as telling me not to mention to the VO that i searched for the school myself,I should tell them it was recommended by my uncle who is an almuni of the school.I was like ehen,thank you.I had to sit down somewhere first to calm my nerves,then i dropped my bag with those people outside-paid #500.

I was interviewed by the woman in window 7,late 50's. The VO in window 5 was just giving out blue papers,in my mind I was telling God that I am not leaving this place with my passport today o,I really do not care who interviews me.
It sha got to my turn after standing on the queue for close to 3hours.

Me:good morning
(I don't know if she answered or not, no wahala,that is not why I am here)
VO:have i spoken with you before(I don't know why she asked tho cos on those 2 occassions that i was denied,she wasn't the one that interviewed me)
me:No
VO:pass me your passport and I-20
VO: what is your highest level of qualification
me:Bsc. Computer Science
VO:when did you graduate
me:2015
VO:what have you been doing since then
me:After graduation,i had an internship at ***, i later left for my NYSC and just completed that April this year.Now i work as an ICT instructor or at *** computer institute
VO:So why did you choose Oklahoma state university
me:i chose OSU because of the quality research that is being carried out at the bioinformatics resource facility of the school,the facility has a lot of researchers employing big data analytics tools to tackle issues like extraction,interpretation and analysis of biological data.I have also been in contact with Dr.Thomas,the program cordinator ,one of his research area is big data analytics.I contacted him before applying to the sch and after exchanging mails for a while,he encouraged me to put forward my application.
VO:how many schools did you apply to
me:4
VO:how many gave you admission
me:2
VO:Who will be sponsoring you
me:my brother
VO:what does he do
me:told her
VO:where will you be staying
me:on campus
She started typing away on her computer and was muttering something to herself,i heard her saying that I have been denied twice,so i quickly told her that yes i was denied twice,last year and this year.I stopped there...didn't go into details
VO:she was like yes,i can see that,am checking your previous applications
As i stood there while she was typing,I kept staring at her and praying in my mind.
AND NOW THIS IS MY TESTIMONY
She picked one of the blue papers and folded it and was about to put it in my passport and pass to me,my mind just cut here.I was like God i know you are faithful still sha but why nah?
All of a sudden- I don't know what happened,she just dropped the blue paper and picked one of the white ones and was smiling and saying something i- didn't really understand,maybe because immediately i saw her picking up the white paper I kinda went blank and it was like i was floating on air.I sharpaly grab the white paper and ran out before she changes her mind.

A big thank you to the beautiful people here.(Texrem,Lagosismyhome) you guys are too much,its only God that can reward you.
Am sorry my transcript is long.Typing this on a BRT queue(apologies for any typo)

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Airich01(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoleco:

Hope you have downloaded all the interview transcripts compiled on this thread. That's all you need. Study the transcripts to learn the questions the VOs ask. Develop your own answers based on these questions. Study your answers and learn them. Have a relative, friend or neighbour ask you those questions (conduct mock for you) and you respond and take in some corrections that may be offered. Revert here if you have specific questions.

All the best.

Congratulations, welcome to Trumpland.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Ability247(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Akin26:
Good morning house

Visa Approved this Morning 8:15 batch.

I am one of those silent readers

First of all i want to thank God the almighty for his grace and favour (no be by how prepared you are)

Secondly i want to thank @Rashfad for the Mock interviews, corrections and hint on how to answer some questions.

Vo - Good morning
Me - good morning ma

Vo - pass me your Passport and i20

Vo- So you going to morgan state University for African American studies
Me- yes ma

Vo- how long will this course take
Me- 24 months

Vo- how did you know about Morgan
Me- the school was recommended to me by one of my colleague at work who finished from morgan, i also came across a book written by one of the professor of the school Professor Dibua on Mordern Africa

Vo- why Morgan
Me - morgan offer me major concentration in African diaspora studies and its also one of the most diversified historical black colleges and Universitied

Vo- how many school did you apply me
Me- 3 schools

Vo- which course did you study in your first degree
Me- History and international studies

VO - what do you plan to do after this program
Me- after my master degree i want to apply as a lecturer to one of the newly established federal universities

Vo- did you took any english test
Me- none was required for this particular course

Vo- tell me about this course. Your study plan
Me- i will be take a 30 hours credit course over the period of 24 months. 16 hours of required credit course, 10 for elective credit courses and 4hours for Thesis all in the same 24 months period.

Vo- have you travel out of Nigeria before
Me- yes. I have been to Benin republic (cotonou)

She typed for a while and said the Magic words i will be approving your visa and brought out the white papper. .

Anu ni mo ri gba

Congrats! True too @ bolded.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oluiyke1984:

California Miramar University, San Diego, California. Going for my masters in Computer and Information Sciences as a major. Please I need help to nail the interview once.

This school seems to be a red flag based on my experience on this thread. Thread with caution!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
emmy994:

OK. So it's better to say exactly how many admitted me?. Pls can I reapply today or tomorrow?

People have left the embassy straight to GTbank to pay another fee and book another appointment. Only 64k stands on your way to applying right now!

All the best this time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Airich01(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guys, so I saw what someone shared about insurance and getting a cheap one at that. Does that mean I can choose an insurance company and not accept the school insurance plan...?l Or is the insurance plan the school sent in my acceptance pack actually just that of a company who's affiliated with the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mayflowa:
I have many times here schools with chemistry dept giving out GRA. Can anyone list some of the universities for me please.

Cc: lagosismyhome
Walspring

Also try Texrem
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by iekene(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
imperiouxx:
@ atrapon, blackpearl27, rashfad, ukrsc, TheGreat342, Bibiakonure, iekene, preciouschydo, Sallysweet, TheLee, yemluck, Oseni007, HisSon24, OGreene (friend), auxioneer, martclems, Obayomimi, ovieigho, akoja2, Ability247, lincolnhazzy, Labhii, Samuelmilito, Ave, Pasblack, Ezekachiamadi

Cheers guys!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by ecoleco: 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
toniauj:
Hello house, please can you kindly provide views on this situation? Thanks in advance.

A friend's interview was approved last week Tuesday and he was given the white paper. He was told he would be contacted to go pick up. He tracked his status on Friday and some minutes ago this morning and he says it's status is on administrative processing. The normal wait time should be 2 or 3 days after interview.

Please is there any among those approved last week that has picked up their passport?Thing is he wasn't told anything other than your visa is approved and you'll be contacted to go pick it up. Gurus please what does this indicate? He is quite worried and his school resumes on August 14th.

Thanks for your views.

Collection usually takes 2 business day or 3. I suggest to go the the designated DHL centre and try. If it's not there yet, email the embassy and narrate as you did above.

All the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by laekzy: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello house. I have submitted my ds160 and scheduled my interview but i made a mistake in my ds160 about my role at work. How can i correct this mistake. Please help!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by MrChillz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Congratulations Akin26.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by blank(f): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
olarich30:

i can place my bet on what i said , i know over 6 people who have been denied US visa because they said they were expecting a child or they said they plan on having a child soon . most people who go to the US to have child don't make it known to the VO , the only time they grant a visa to a pregnant woman is if she can prove with a good medical report that there are some kind of complications surrounding her pregnancy and she needs the best hands to help her with delivery which of course she can't get in nigeria and such cases are rear .

i also know some couples who were asked during their interview if they planned on having a child during their visa validity and they said no and their visas were approved .

i repeat again , don't ever go to the embassy and say you plan on having a child soon especially when you are applying a student visa . it's a red flag and a no no for the american embassy .

Not true. I have had 3 visas to give birth in the US although i only had 2 there. Each time, i told them i was going to have a child and showed them that i could afford it and had made plans to pay in full. I was granted each time.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
ovieigho:
boss I have been expecting this o.....thanks so much.....

Sorry it came late. My work schedule gives me little/no time to be here as I wanted.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by streetsalad: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
strictlynaija:

319k to NYC. I saw like 365 during the day.
LoL. Cheap ke?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Drocks:
God please, I want to get this beer too from imperiouxx

Hopefully.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Inscrutable: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
VISA APPROVED

On the 19th, 6:30am Lagos batch. I was interviewed by the older white woman

I left my house for the consulate at 5:15am, while at third mainland bridge, it was raining was so heavy, visibility was bad so I was already mussing in my mind how wet I would be appearing before the VO under AC. Thank God, I wore a suit (had 11am business meeting in PH same day), to my surprise VI was not raining.

Got to Walter Carrington Crescent, those hustlers told us “it is one-way, you can’t go beyond this point, they would send you back, park here. My Dad insisted on being sent back by the security men before he would believe. We drove till I alighted in front of the crowd, nobody needed to tell me the crowd was for US Visa.

At 6am, the policeman came to call for the line, I rushed to the front ooh, thanks to nairaland I knew that scope (let me not dull & miss my meeting). We did the normal security checks. I was the third on the queue for NIV.

Moved to the opposite building, became the fourth as the lady running the confirmation was a bit slow. I got to the fingerprint scanning. Only God know how simple instruction given (do not remove your hands unless I tell you to), I kept forgetting, not once ooh, but the white lady was patient (I expected scolding, maybe cos of the much visa transcripts I read from part 7 – part 12).

Moved to the interview line, I became number 6, as the CGI official brought in a blind elderly man & his wife (B1 things). Interview started after she granted the blind elderly man & his wife while the remaining three (one B1, three F1) had been allocated to other VOs. I was fourth to be approved, two B1/B2 and 1 F-1 (a young, smart lady going for undergrad in Alcorn), even the CGI official was amazed by her composure.

VO: Hi, Good Morning
ME: Good Morning (at this moment, the calmness I experienced was mystifying)
VO: Pass me your I-20 & passport.
Me: Here (passing both)
VO: What is your highest qualification?
Me: Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering.
VO: When was it awarded?
ME: It was awarded in November 2012
VO: What have you been doing since then?
Me: First, I went for my National Service and finished in 2014 then I proceeded to *** Limited in Abuja where I worked as a Concept Analyst. In February 2016, I returned to Lagos and joined *** Energy Limited where…(VO cuts in)
VO: What do you do there, I mean what is your position?
ME: I am a Business Developer
VO: So how will Masters in Chemical Engineering help you in your job? (Course & Job are not related)
ME: (smiling), I don’t intend using a master in chemical engineering at my present job, a master in chemical engineering will open better options in my career as where I work is a small haulage firm.
VO: ooh, I see. (looking at my I-20). Who is T*****?
Me: She is my Aunt & my sponsor.
VO: Father’s Sister or Mother’s Sister? (the surname is different)
Me: Mother’s immediate younger sister.
VO: What does she do?
Me: She is a registered nurse and the owner of …..(VO cuts in)
VO: Where does she stay?
Me: ******land
VO: Oh, she stays in the US?
ME: Yes
VO: What state?
ME: *****
VO: How many schools did you apply to?
Me: Six, New Mexico State University, Louisiana State University, Montana State University, University of Alabama-Huntsville, Kansas State University and Louisiana Tech University.
VO: How many gave you admission?
Me: Two, New Mexico State University & Louisiana Tech University.
(Montana State University and University of Alabama-Huntsville both denied me cos I couldn’t secure an advisor, they requested I secure one and apply for spring, application fee waved).
VO: So why didn’t you choose NMSU?
Me: The main reason of choosing Latech is because of Dr. Daniella’s active research…(VO cuts In) (But I still remained calm)
VO: I know there will always be a Dr., tell me something else. Isn’t Latech cheaper than NMSU?
Me: Ooh no, NMSU is a thousand dollar cheaper than Latech.
VO: (seizing my passport). Your Visa has been approved (while circling DHL, Isolo), pick it up in three working days. Here is your I-20, always keep it with you, you will need it at your entry.
Me: (Yes, you are right, I didn’t go deaf for a second. I heard everything she said. After such interesting chat with the VO, I couldn’t afford to go deaf. I wanted to hear everything so I would have what to tell my grandchildren while chilling at the foot of the river, fishing).
I can’t appreciate everyone enough. Special mention to Walspring (my bros contacted you on flight to Texas, we got Qatar about #360k). Sir Texrem, sorry I got your number I couldn’t call for mock interview till 12am that morning. Baba, na work ooh. I know I didn’t tell you the interview was for that morning. Although we didn’t hold the mock. Your interest alone to help is commendable. Okay let me stop here.

29 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by imperiouxx(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mayflowa:
I have many times here schools with chemistry dept giving out GRA. Can anyone list some of the universities for me please.

Cc: lagosismyhome
Walspring

The list would be long. Almost every school that has Chemistry department does give GRA. For a trial, check with your local schools, you would see what I mean.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Inscrutable:
VISA APPROVED

I had to create a new account to post this, I never resign & one of my supervisor day follow me for here (he doesn’t know I know). Account is (I fit later decommission that one like DareFadi)

Ministry of decommissioners ...how Market tongue

Congrats on your sucess. MAY God bless your new journey . Amen

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by biikeys(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
emmy994:

No I didn't. Had to say that cos I didn't know how it was going to look like saying I got only one admit.

You guys should be careful of what information you take away from here...at least past few years/parts. And for those advising people to lie, you may be a good liar while others are not. Things like this can can create serious visa eligibility problems if caught!
I've said it before. Lots of people have applied to a single school and gotten their visas. It's not on its own a criterion for denial.
He who cares to listen should.

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by rantileye: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls i hv a problm in scheduling my new USA student visa interview appointment. I applied for family visiting visa few months ago where my dad was the principal applicant, unfortunately was denied. But I hav student visa to apply for asap but I could not proceed further after filled out my info through the previous application. From the previous application i was a dependant and now trying to edit based on the new status bt my passport number and names can not overwrite my dad info. However, I tried to do a separate application but could nt proceed further due to my existing infomation in my dad's account. Please how do I go about this. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by FKO81(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
AKswift:

Hi,
Thanks for the response. How can I contact you?
Email me @ @yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Laadeh(f): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ability247:

So today I got to Walter C. by past 6am for 8.00am your visa has been approved. You'll be picking it in... usually it doesn't take more than 3 working days but then... bla bla... bla bla bla... bla bla...

I smiled back at him, thanked him, told him God bless him and left. Went to the mopol holding my phone, gave him and one lady police there #500 and told them to keep the change and left. Saw Ngozi Ezeonu on a queue and felt like me sef don become star too. Switched on my phone and sent a text message of faith I composed to my family days ago, that I have gotten the visa.

Then, for the first time today, I realised I was very hungry.

I thank everyone who have been contributing to this thread - lagosismyhome, texrem, imperioux, admin justwise (else they for don derail this thread since) etc, and all who have shared their transcripts, both successful and delayed. You all rock. I shall frequent here to help others too.

Tips remain the same: maintain eye contact, appear confident and genuine but not arrogant, know your stuff, be audible and articulate.
Victory At last! Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by rantileye: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Pls this is urgent... Any info is welcome
rantileye:
Pls i hv a problm in scheduling my new USA student visa interview appointment. I applied for family visiting visa few months ago where my dad was the principal applicant, unfortunately was denied. But I hav student visa to apply for asap but I could not proceed further after filled out my info through the previous application. From the previous application i was a dependant and now trying to edit based on the new status bt my passport number and names can not overwrite my dad info. However, I tried to do a separate application but could nt proceed further due to my existing infomation in my dad's account. Please how do I go about this. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by D2rain: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoleco:

All the best.
congratulations welcome to home of milk n honey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by femi312: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Inscrutable:
VISA APPROVED

I had to create a new account to post this, I never resign & one of my supervisor day follow me for here (he doesn’t know I know). Account is deWav (I fit later decommission that one like DareFadi)

VO: I know there will always be a Dr., tell me something else ............This part killed me..Lol..The game is changing. Anyways Congrats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by dicapino: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys just wanted to how much GRE is now?

I tried to check it but didn't get an up to date amount
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
walexy08:

Thanks, will work on that, Was about talking about research bit she cuts in
Draw an inspiration from your research work and make it sound as cool as ever any VO would love to listen. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
emmy994:

Thanks bro. My sponsor is my sister. I will work on my responses and fire back. Can I reapply today and book for next week?
Why did you say your uncle then?

Yeah, next week is okay but make sure you prepare adequately. Visa fee is relatively high.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 by folmus: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
dicapino:
Hey guys just wanted to how much GRE is now?

I tried to check it but didn't get an up to date amount

Where did you check? Type it on google include ETS and Nigeria. Good luck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (432)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.