Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms (56148 Views)

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2017
Hello,
I just discover that date of bith I register with npower is not the same with my bvn date of birth. will that effect my application please? or I should just register again with the correct detail. Thanks
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by GloUlor(f): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2017
npowerng:
Okay sir . the Call center would rectify the issue for you.
None of these lines (MTN) is reachable. Either switched off or giving a busy tone.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Tsam1959(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
GloUlor:

None of these lines (MTN) is reachable. Either switched off or giving a busy tone.
Bro, keep trying . people are always lunching complains,thats why..
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by hersee(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
I am selected, physically verified, qualified, posted, but no VERIFIED LOGO, UNPAID since december till date. I dont know what to do, i have tried every possible ways to resolve my payment issue, called them severally, mailed them time without number, met my focal person like three times, received Npower calls two times, sometimes I regretted applying. At my PPA, even the Headmaster, Ass. Headmaster, the entire staff aren't happy that i have not been paid even once while others are just sitting at home doing nothing but receiving stipends every month, I am the only Mathematics teacher they have, They always encourage me saying that one day I will be paid. But I have finally given up. I have BVN issue as a result of my BVN not linked with my Account which was resolved since April, what always confuses me is that, I still remain UNPAID, August is approaching and they said if after eight month you are not paid, you will be exited from the program. NPower should PLEASE AND PLEASE!! tell us what exactly is holding our Stipends after all our issues have resolved. May God Help Us in this Hard time.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Dmatter(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmm what a pity..

Is this what they meant by "fair and transparent"?

Or could this b form of deceit from Npower?

Ur issue needs urgent attention or response..

I pray they don't overlook ur case...like they did to some others
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by HopeAlive16(f): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
I was not able to select a device after writing my test . I have been logging in since then to see if the link to choose a device will appear be it hasn't. Pls why is the recent set of applicants not able to select a device?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by hersee(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Unpaid volunteers are in a great confusion, on the ussue, ACCT WITH UNMATCHED BVN, we need a special attention please. Hope to hear from you soon on this issue. I learnt that only peoples with unmatched name were paid. Why are we left behind please?? We have corrected our bvn issues long back, some since March, some April, etc. But we are still not paid. We dont know wether if we have unidentified issues with our account records with cant be rectified without the help of the NPower Admins. Please tell us whats going on. Please!!!!!!!!! We have send our details to your facebook inbox. Please do something, we are loosing patience. God Bless All
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by ezybaba(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
I tried to login in for my N agro Still unable to login. "Invalid login" please again later.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by kogs(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello please why can't I login I put my phone number and Bvn but can't login. I applied for npower agro
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by nelsonpreneur: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pls how can I opt out completely from N Power,i registered under TEACH but i am yet to receive message but I want to delete my information on the N power platform completely
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by iamkrorves(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello admin... Am one of the lucky first batch of n-agrow and have found the scheme rewarding. My issue have been the gadget assigned to me.....during the choosing process I picked Samsung Tab E instead zinox Is on my profile. Have mailed support several times and even tried calling but no response. Please kindly help me rectify the issue.thanks
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
nelsonpreneur:
Pls how can I opt out completely from N Power,i registered under TEACH but i am yet to receive message but I want to delete my information on the N power platform completely
You can drop your number sir ? you would be contacted shortly .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
hersee:
I am selected, physically verified, qualified, posted, but no VERIFIED LOGO, UNPAID since december till date. I dont know what to do, i have tried every possible ways to resolve my payment issue, called them severally, mailed them time without number, met my focal person like three times, received Npower calls two times, sometimes I regretted applying. At my PPA, even the Headmaster, Ass. Headmaster, the entire staff aren't happy that i have not been paid even once while others are just sitting at home doing nothing but receiving stipends every month, I am the only Mathematics teacher they have, They always encourage me saying that one day I will be paid. But I have finally given up. I have BVN issue as a result of my BVN not linked with my Account which was resolved since April, what always confuses me is that, I still remain UNPAID, August is approaching and they said if after eight month you are not paid, you will be exited from the program. NPower should PLEASE AND PLEASE!! tell us what exactly is holding our Stipends after all our issues have resolved. May God Help Us in this Hard time.
Sir kindly give us your number .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
hersee:
Unpaid volunteers are in a great confusion, on the ussue, ACCT WITH UNMATCHED BVN, we need a special attention please. Hope to hear from you soon on this issue. I learnt that only peoples with unmatched name were paid. Why are we left behind please?? We have corrected our bvn issues long back, some since March, some April, etc. But we are still not paid. We dont know wether if we have unidentified issues with our account records with cant be rectified without the help of the NPower Admins. Please tell us whats going on. Please!!!!!!!!! We have send our details to your facebook inbox. Please do something, we are loosing patience. God Bless All
It would be rectify . we have people working on it. Just be patient .
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by jahlove4jah: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Tnx dear. I have been worried
TGM2015:

You may not the those number as you will only need your BVN and phone number to proceed if your verification is valid.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good afternoon,i registered for Npower Agro,i have been trying to do my test,its been unable to connect,saying Invalid login.please help.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by hersee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng:
Sir kindly give us your number .
My number is
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ajakayekoke:
Good afternoon,i registered for Npower Agro,i have been trying to do my test,its been unable to connect,saying Invalid login.please help.

Sir you can log in to write your test with your BVN and Phone number.If you are unable to log in. Kindly refresh the page . or Use another browser or computer.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
hersee:

My number is 08101102008
Sir your application Full names and Email address.?
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by hersee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng:
Sir your application Full names and Email address.?

First Name: Hassan

Last Name: Yakubu

Email address
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by NigeriaB(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello Npower!! I hv done my N Agro assessment test; I also used up d two attempts sir, plse does dis mean I may not be able to login to make any correction again? or is there any way I can cancel one of d attempts(test) I submitted? plse I await ur response! Thanks!!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by npowerng: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
hersee:

First Name: Hassan

Last Name: Yakubu

Email address: hassanyaqub2013@gmail.com
I understand that you are in Yobe state. Just be patient, Your issue has been rectify.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng:

Sir you can log in to write your test with your BVN and Phone number.If you are unable to log in. Kindly refresh the page . or Use another browser or computer.
Thanks so much,i have been on it,since yesterday,i have used over 7diff devices,still the same.what else can I do sir?

Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by hersee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
npowerng:
I understand that you are in Yobe state. Just be patient, Your issue has been rectify.

Thank you so much, God Bless you for rectifying my issue. I can't wait to recieve my long awaited first alert. Thanks once again smiley
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please the date of birth on my profile page do not tally with the one I have on my birth certificate, I've tried severally to rectify but it hasn't been corrected. Please how do I go about that? npowerng
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by NigeriaB(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Gold evening ! please, I hv done my N Agro assessment test; I also used up d two attempts sir, plse does dis mean I may not be able to login to make any correction again? or is there any way I can cancel one of d attempts(test) I submitted? plse I await ur response! Thanks!!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Temitope101: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
I applied last month for Npower teach an up till now have not heard anything from them.
Same thing happened last year.
Please what might be the problems.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by chii8(f): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good day all, join me to celebrate my JESUS, I was paid for the first time on 24th.

Thanks to the Npower Nland handler and one Tsam too, hoping to choose device soonest.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Temitope009(f): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good day sir @ npowerng, I applied for nhealth on 15th of June, my BVN details are correct, did not get an invite till the deadline and tried logging in severally to no avail. I'm very sure my BVN details are correct so I don't know what exactly the problem is.
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Bamidele539: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
I applied for Npower(Tax) on the of 16th June and i am yet to receive a text message either to proceed or end, i have my BVN printout which tallies with my Npower application, here is my reference ID

N-Tax-2017-00000389041-27

Thanks!!!
Re: N-Power Now On Nairaland: #NPowerNG, You Can Reach Us On Any Of These Platforms by Val601(f): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
I just noticed I made a mistake on state of residence..I want to know if I can edit it, so it doesn't affect me. Tnks npowerng

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.