Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,133 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. (41037 Views)

Hummer Crashed Into Oba Of Benin's Palace Wall, Gets Destroyed, But Not The Wall / Air Force Helicopter Crash-lands In Katsina / South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by babz21(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2017
Jirate:
Clever Piloting, Provided everyone on-board can Swim, that shallow water looks deep.
Meanwhile, where is this Guy?......
sarcastic nigga! very legit question!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by Xbee007(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2017
snazzy5050:
you should know this is far too old already
That helicopter is Light Utility Helicopter (LUH) used to transport supply especially light ammunition and soldiers through battle fields. It can be armed with a gunner by the window side.
On a flip side, Augusta a notorious crasher, it falls out of the sky like boulder of rock always. That the pilot was able to bring it down safely is a miracle and display if expertise.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by dman4mdmoon(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2017
raphafire:

Do u know that death and sickness are two different things?? Do u also know that some people were half way to the under world and had even given up on themselves but still miraculously bounced back on their feet?? I'm not a fan of Buhari to a complete extent but I don't wish him death because I imagine if it were my dad in his shoes....

Hmmmm! Well said. It is unfortunate that most of us claim to be Christians/Muslims. We go to church on Sunday and mosque on Friday to pray to the supreme being but our hearts are filled with evil. I don't really understand how someone will wake up in the morning and think that the best thing to wish a fellow human is death. My Director shared a story with me this week of an HR Director of a company who saw one of his employees who was sick sleeping in the office. He told the employee to go to the hospital. According to the HR Director, if the employee dies, work will continue. Unfortunately, the HR Director did not live to see the following day. Nobody knows his/her appointed time. Buhari may eventually outlive some of those wishing for his death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by JayB11(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Obudupikin:
What if the water had crocodile?
Haba! bros why naaaa?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by mechanics(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
it's well
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
phayvoursky:
IT WILL BE REPAIRED, REFURBISHED AND REFLOWN THEN LATER IT WILL RECRASH.

NAF SHOULD JUST THROW IT AWAY.

AFTER ALL THE EU CLAIMS NIGERIA ISN'T POOR.
I don't need anybody to tell me that the helicopter would be repaired cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by TechPanda(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't need anybody to tell me that the helicopter would be repaired cheesy

Heheh, Do They Even Repair Helicopters In 9ja?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
TechPanda:

Heheh, Do They Even Repair Helicopters In 9ja?
It would be tolled out of the country and would be flown back. Remember say na Naija we dey cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by olaolaking: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
snazzy5050:
they are outdated brother
You can't know an outdated one by the looks
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
where is buhari?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by TechPanda(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
It would be tolled out of the country and would be flown back. Remember say na Naija we dey cheesy

Heheh, You Know The Matter
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by maishai: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jirate:
Clever Piloting, Provided everyone on-board can Swim, that shallow water looks deep.

bros can u check d archives and bring dat cartoon where buhari is a mechanic reworking nigeria as a car
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by sshalom(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thank GOD there was no loss of lives.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by moorevic(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dear NAF,
From the analysis carried out on the Helicopter which crashed in the river borno, we have come to a conclusion that the copter crashed due to rust and improper maintenance by you.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Hmmmm! Well said. It is unfortunate that most of us claim to be Christians/Muslims. We go to church on Sunday and mosque on Friday to pray to the supreme being but our hearts are filled with evil. I don't really understand how someone will wake up in the morning and think that the best thing to wish a fellow human is death. My Director shared a story with me this week of an HR Director of a company who saw one of his employees who was sick sleeping in the office. He told the employee to go to the hospital. According to the HR Director, if the employee dies, work will continue. Unfortunately, the HR Director did not live to see the following day. Nobody knows his/her appointed time. Buhari may eventually outlive some of those wishing for his death.
Exactly!!! Only God has the final say....we all pray to grow old and I won't be happy for someone to wish me death if I reach buhari's age..after all my grandmother is more than 100 years but we still panic whenever she is ill.to die no be beans ohhh.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by Igzhbt(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
I hope no life was lost. when nothing works in Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
..... Our helicopters will keep crashing if we depend on the west to give us obsolete equipment......I'm sure the likes of Russia and China will be willing to sell us the latest but we still make America use us
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by kalufelix(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
shebi una go carry used aircrafts from USA change am plug paint am use am they form bragadore for air combat...
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by olotan2: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nigeria with incompetent hands and outdated tools , what a mess ! what if they were at the war front?
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by Jirate(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
maishai:

bros can u check d archives and bring dat cartoon where buhari is a mechanic reworking nigeria as a car

I have many but I think this is more convenient for Now....... grin

Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by mecussey(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
MirJay:
undecided.

When they won't take in intelligent applicants but rich dullards.

Yea...they prefer connected pple, applicants wey get surname. In nigeria, the rich talks and help the rich why the poor remain where they are so, whatever talent God puts in a poor man, will likely die with the poorman. If whatsapp messenger app were the idea of a poor Nigerian, there would be nothing like whatsapp in this world.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by bizzibodi(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
The weather their is very terrible for flight.
Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Which Crashed Into A Water In Borno. by tck2000(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jirate:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Longest Non-stop Passenger Flight Takes Off From Singapore To New York / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / Feel The Thrill Of Driving On World's Highest Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.