Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading (3727 Views)

Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading by shina88: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Many times newbie and even experienced traders have come to me for mentorship, coaching and trainings. They also ask how I constantly make money in trading the FOREX market. Many are struggling to make profit trading the FX market (it pains mine heart). Without the required and right knowledge, trading would still be a pain to many.

So how can you consistently profit from the market (but before then, I have taken the liberty to paste my trading performance at the end of the June 2017 – Half year where I have returned over 50% and withdrawal – just to share so you know I am not faking it like others do)

To profit from the market, you must understand three things:

Understand the market trend
Understand yourself (the Trader)
Well designed and implemented Risk and money management
Have a trading plan and trading journal.

I would have loved to continue, but you can email me at tunji@tiameetup.com or text 09092133294 to know what I am working on that would help navigate your trading to the next level.

Re: You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading by zelaws: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
The right knowledge is the key to profitable trading.
Re: You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading by makeyourich: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Forex is too complicated. I'm only just rocking coinstacks.net before dem go corrupt
Re: You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading by makeyourich: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Forex is too complicated. I'm only just rocking coinstacks.net before 9ja go corrupt them
Re: You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading by Smithfarrar: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2017
Hi pls introduce me to the coin stuff ?.
Re: You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading by y4code(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading by imabillionaire: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Smithfarrar:
Hi pls introduce me to the coin stuff ?.

its quite simple actually. Just head over to the coinstacks.net and pick a plan that suits you. If you're confused, you can speak to their customer support
Re: You Too Can Profit Consistently From FOREX Trading by Futureinvestors(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Officially Launched VIP Paid Signal Services to meet the needs of many.

Service Details:
Signal Sent Via: SMS / Text Message (U don't miss any alert when offline)
Signal Frequency: over 5 Daily
PIPS: </> 500 Weekly; over 1,000 Monthly
Win Rate: 70 - 100% Trusted & Reliable & Profit Growth Efficient.
Profit is consistent even if you don't win all trades every day.

For more info & FREE Signals;
Join our new VIP Signal Telegram Group: https:///FutureInvestFXMAMVIPSubscription

Open a Live Account with our IB Link & Get More Benefits:
http://tidyurl.com/FutureInvestorsFX-BrokersLiveAccountLink

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid by Joining Mara Exchange And Become Champion / Brokers Mundo / Cost Effective 3 Bedroom Bungalow Arc Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.