Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother (28372 Views)

Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) / Burial Of Carolina Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother In Pictures / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by rem44: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Below is the burial poster of late Mrs. Christiana Obiano,the mother of Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state. She died at the age of 90.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-burial-poster-of-governor-obiano.html

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by NwaAmaikpe: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked

May she rest in peace.
Nwanyi OMA.

She must have protected her son very well in the coven and I know she is very responsible for his success.
Fear old women.
They are well respected in the coven.

I dedicate my FTC to my family who did not disown me....now I am making them proud.

I also dedicate it to Bashirat, my olosho customer who has not increased her price despite the recession.
Then to my dentist, who ensures I don't miss my regular dose of "!*;#-%!
Then to Mama Mudiaga who makes the best Monkey-tail.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by amoduganja: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
RIP. Meanwhile the man above me will always have something to say. Some funny, some not so funny.

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by preciousgt(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked
90 years, she's so old before her exit.

rip mama
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by joepentwo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
ORRR
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by VickyRotex(f): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
May her soul find eternal rest. Isinku agba ni. smiley
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
RIP Mama
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by idrisolaide(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
rip
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
She's a member of st Jude the Thaddeus

Sure ticket into heaven as a member of st Jude society

St Jude ..... Pray for us cry

8 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by katchagboro(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who's next
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by sylvez(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
I think say the poster go different from what we use to see, based on politicians money
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by watered(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mama passed on at age 90 and its still a regret to announce her passing on.

You think you are doing me, you are doing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Augustus79: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rest in peace mama of Anambra state.
Greet our ancestors!!!
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Tunagee(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
rem44:
Below is the burial poster of late Mrs. Christiana Obiano,the mother of Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state. She died at the age of 90.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-burial-poster-of-governor-obiano.html

Bullshit! Who cares
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Evergreen4(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe, say the rubbish u are known for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Atiku2019: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Another Converge
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tunagee:

Bullshit! Who cares
Do you wanna grow old someday, kindly respect the dead

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by fortunekaura(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
hope it was a life well spent, cause 90 no be beans.... Live on
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Olivers(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
And this made fp? Ok. Wait. So wah am I expected to do? Start crying?
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by medolab90(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Rio
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by pat077: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
what about it?
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Drversatile: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Entet
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Drversatile: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Enter of guest at...
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
ok.
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
She must have protected her son very well in the coven and I know she is very responsible for his success.
Fear old women.
They are well respected in the coven

This is a serious "allegation".

You seem to know a bit about covens...
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May she rest in peace.
Nwanyi OMA.

Fear old women.

I dedicate my FTC to my family who did not disown me....now I am making them proud.

I also dedicate it to Bashirat, my olosho customer who has not increased her price despite the recession.
Hmmmm! So you know your member too? When is the next meeting holding again?

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by bebe2(f): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
She's a member of st Jude the Thaddeus

Sure ticket into heaven as a member of st Jude society

St Jude ..... Pray for us cry

grin ok
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Olivers:
And this made fp? Ok. Wait. So wah am I expected to do? Start crying?
Yes. Join the governor to mourn his mom
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Pavore9: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
May she rest in peace.
Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Opiletool(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May she rest in peace.
Nwanyi OMA.

Fear old women.

You're really making them proud

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother by Handsomecole(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
when I ist read the poster I thought it was Late Mrs Trezzy helm Christiana Obiano undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: PDP Banks On Atiku/obi, Saraki, Others / Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.