Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 AM

NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. (1130 Views)

HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. by GOFRONT(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good day NLanders.

*Have u ever been born into a muslim background and u hardly say your 5times daily prayers right from Sec Sch days?

*Hav u ever been a muslim and u dnt know how to Flow read Quran, rather u Flow read bible verses??

*Hav u ever been a muslim and u hardly attend MSS program rather u attend FCS program durin sec sch days??

*Hav u ever been a muslim and u hardly reply whenever a fellow muslim say Assalam Alaykum to you??

*Hav u ever been a muslim and most of the ladies u dated are christians includin the present one??

*Hav u ever been a muslim and your fellow muslim ladies turn down ur proposal right from sec sch dayz??

*Hav u ever been a muslim and u hardly listen to islamic songs (Zikri) rather u love listenin to Gospel songs??

*Hav u ever been a muslim and people see u in a gatherin and say "oh I thought u are a christian" cos of your apperance??

So many Questions beggin for Answer. Thats kind of how it is with a Close friend of mine Called BASHIRU........Bash visited me lastweek in Lifecamp. He was my classmate wayback in college (Class of 2004).
One question led to anoda while we was gistin when I asked him When he was goin to marry and settle down just like me. That was when he explained his ordeal to me how he dont only want to marry and settle but how he also need to deal with his Religious life First.
After this, he can now settle down, He is in his early 30s now, Deeply in a relationship wit a christian lady....... As a friend, I advice him to talk to his Fiancee to convert her to Islam but Bash said he z gat zero interest in islam let alone persuading his Gf to join islam.
His greatest fear is the outrage which his conversion to christianity will spark up.
* What will his mother say? (will he incure d wrath of mum)
* What wil his elder brothers say, they gat enough mulla ( dem go gree sponsor his weddin)
*Bash surprised me by tellin me 1 of his elder bros converted to christain a long time ago. He is married now
* Who will attend his marriage??
* Infact it is goin to be a Double Tragedy because d lady in Question is not only a christian But from another Ethnic background Entirely.
From my own Angle, Everythin is Entangled for Bash.
So brothers and sisters on this forum, I want us to help Bash with solution possible. That is why he solicit for your advice.....Thanks as he Anticipate.

Cc; RoyalRoy
Re: NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. by ifyalways(f): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
His elder brother have walked that path hence is in the best position to give him practical advice.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. by babythug(f): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
The poster above has said it all really!

What kind of advice do you want to give him anyway? To follow his new path or return to the old one?

He should just know that whatever he decides has to be mostly what HIS intuition/ Spirit man/ gut feeling/ prayers lead him to do.

Many people have changed religions and married different ethic tribes from theirs and never regretted thier choice so no big deal as far as I'm concerned.....
Re: NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. by SirVintageCock: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
I feel for Bash embarassed
Re: NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. by GOFRONT(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Thank u very much..........

Well I guess Bash will hav to go on an Exile wen he converts cos dats d way his brother waz able to evade family prob
Re: NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. by GOFRONT(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Thanks for being candid.

Rather than allow him to be a freethinker, I think he should Go ahead and convert to christianity since d expression is written all over him
Re: NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. by GOFRONT(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2017
And to think that his present Employer is a Muslim Billionaire Alhaji man

He may stand d chance of loosin his Job...coz d man employed him based on Muslim family friend thingy..
Re: NLANDERS HELP!!!....A BROTHER IS AT A CROSSROAD. by EfemenaXY: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
GOFRONT:
And to think that his present Employer is a Muslim Billionaire Alhaji man

He may stand d chance of loosin his Job...coz d man employed him based on Muslim family friend thingy..

It's obvious you're Mr Bash.

You and you only know what's best for you.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways You Can Injure Your Wife Without Knowing It / Meet The Young Lady Who Gave Birth To A Baby Without Knowing She Pregnant / Why Poor People Produce Children They Cannot Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.