Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

#osunwestdecides Update - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osunwestdecides Update (34939 Views)

#liveupdate: APC Leads As Results Trickles In From 10 Lgas #osunwestdecides / #osunwestdecides: Collation Of Results Ongoing, As APC Takes Leads / #osunwestdecides: Egbedore LGA Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That guy is mentally challenged and his poor family in the village can't afford to take him to Pyschiatric hospital.

Maybe we should help him.. What do you think?
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Olril18(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
While I do accept that he had to take responsibility for whatever happens, don't you think you need to brush up your economic knowledge?
How can you say government shouldn't spend more their​ income?
Tell me where that is done in the world.
You probably don't know that Osun generates next to nothing IGR!
If you are a business man and want to expand your business, will you wait till you save profit for 5 years before you expand it just because a single year profit is not enough?
Aregbesola must take responsibility I accept but how many of you people can compare what he did in terms of developmental​projects to Bayelsa with huge allocation, less staff and yet less projects to show and even owning 8 months salary?
People let us be sincere with ourselves.

you must be ma.d...must we support mediocrity in this country??
so a governor only job his to build roads and suffer d people.

do u know how many lives has been lost already??

I no blame una..he who wears d shoe knows where It pinches.

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Olril18:

are you ma.d?

we in Osun know what is going on..so shut up olosh.i

Why the fowl language? hahaha

Please tell us whet ia going on in Osun haha..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
tiptopy03:

Who needed their money? He is just a propagandist! On net Osun looks like London, but real life Osun no match Abule Muwon Leru

LOL Osun is far develop and better than Bayelsa haha..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Lucasbalo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Maybe we should help him.. What do you think?
That piece of human garbage is beyond help because his afflictions is due to generational curse. Nothing good comes from his lineage.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by DamiBukola: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

So Bayelsa is the only State out there you can compare to Osun? Why not Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta etcetera?
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by DamiBukola: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

So Bayelsa is the only State out there you can compare to Osun? Why not Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta etcetera? angry

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by ziccoit: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
The news reaching me here in Osun indicates Adeleke Ademola is wiping Aregbesola in a landslide victory across all the LG in Osun west by election.
We told you guys this is a fight between the people and the emperor Aregbesola.

5 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That piece of human garbage is beyond help because his afflictions is due to generational curse. Nothing good comes from his lineage.

OMG the guy offend you before? hahaha i swear those stupidity is irredeemable...
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
DamiBukola:
So Bayelsa is the only State out there you can compare to Osun? Why not Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta etcetera?

OMG Bayelsa allocation is more tham 5 times that of Osun not to even talk of the 13% allocation haha..

You see where you get it wrong, Compare yourself with someone that is above you.. Now i see reason why you guys are hating on Aregbesola and wanting him to perform magic.. That's like comparing US to Nigeria..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by DamiBukola: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

OMG Bayelsa allocation is more tham 5 times that of Osun not to even talk of the 13% allocation haha..

You see where you get it wrong, Compare yourself with someone that is above you.. Now i see reason why you guys are hating on Aregbesola and wanting him to perform magic.. That's like comparing US to Nigeria..
What about Delta and Rivers or better still, Cross River with no 13% and smaller allocation.

Learn to compare yourself with the best and not the worst.

Nevertheless, don't forget this is an all Osun sons election soeave out others and concentrate with the subject mattet
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by bashydemy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
DamiBukola:
What about Delta and Rivers or better still, Cross River with no 13% and smaller allocation.

Learn to compare yourself with the best and not the worst.

Nevertheless, don't forget this is an all Osun sons election soeave out others and concentrate with the subject mattet

Are you alright at all? Those states you mention are mention of the Niger-Delta and enjoy the 13% derivation together and also all those states mentioned allocation are 5% more than that of Osun..

Delta and cross river allocation is more than that of Bayelsa i think...

Now i know you know nothing about how Government is runed all you do is just blame the Government..
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by DamiBukola: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Are you alright at all? Those states you mention are mention of the Niger-Delta and enjoy the 13% derivation together and also all those states mentioned allocation are 5% more than that of Osun..

Delta and cross river allocation is more than that of Bayelsa i think...

Now i know you know nothing about how Government is runed all you do is just blame the Government..
Shut up your mouth, Cross River has no oil and doesn't benefit 13% but go and see the achievements from the governor.

Aregberascal used all the federal allocation to enrich Tinubu and today you are out there saying rubbish.

Delta is 1m times better than Osun as bad as Uduaghan was.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by ijeshaboy: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
OLA OLUWA LOCAL GOVT.
Total results by ward.

Ward 1
APC 423, PDP 618

Ward 2
APC 405, PDP 433

Ward 3
APC 333, PDP 601

Ward 4
APC 241, PDP 521

Ward 5
APC 717, PDP 455

Ward 6
APC 590, PDP 645

Ward 7
APC 464, PDP 651
Ward 8
APC 643 PDP 105
Ward 9
APC 443, PDP 587

Ward 10
APC 957, PDP 737
This is results from 9 out of 10 wards in Olaoluwa LG

PDP won 7 wards
APC won 3wards
but APC won in all.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by OLP46(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
ziccoit:
The news reaching me here in Osun indicates Adeleke Ademola is wiping Aregbesola in a landslide victory across all the LG in Osun west by election.
Oshey Bro... This is massacre Bro it will take years for Aregbese to recover

2 Likes

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Elose11(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Total Number for Sekona ward 8 Ede South LG is APC 218 PDP 1,086.
Ooh boy see massacre
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by HzRF(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
bashydemy:

Aregbesola is the best Governor in osun state stop commenting based on hatred, Which Governor have done half of what Aregbesola has done in Osun state developmental wise..

How many gov in the history of osun see the kind of financial chest like aregbe

Let start from there
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
ziccoit:

We will have this victory. Let his man just feel people are not happy with his behaviour. Teacher are complaining. Pensioners are protesting. Students are protesting. Doctors r protesting but he is never moved. Such a hard hearted man
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
HzRF:

How many gov in the history of osun see the kind of financial chest like aregbe

Let start from there
please argue with him with fact. you will win him well. he's been trained by blowing more of his propaganda.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Then I'll advice you to stop defending failure.... No Nigerian politicians deserve your support... most of them are snake, arrogant and too selfish... Aregbesola is good example of such.... and lastly.. he's worst governor of Osun state....
Don't mind the guy. He doesn't know anything. Just defending failure since morning. His probably one of those agents and dey here forming international.

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by HzRF(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
FLASH: Final results for Ola Oluwa LGA
@APCNigeria -5316
WINNER is @OfficialPDPNig -5618
Total Votes: 11,238
#OsunWestDecides

Shara reporters
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
# OsunWestDecides RESULT LGA: Ayedaade Ward: 04 APC: 1088 PDP: 1328
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by DamiBukola: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is the election not over yet, why is the result not coming out?
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
What's the result like in Ikire
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by folly22(f): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
olapluto:
I am predicting a 65-35 win for Hussain. He is a well grounded politician and in Osun state, people still detest PDP. The fact that he was taking Omisore around has not helped him the least. Iwo's massive votes can be written for APC anyday.
Hope you are now aware PDP won Iwo. People eyes don open. We are saying no to Aregbe

1 Like

Re: #osunwestdecides Update by HzRF(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
#OsunWestDecides FLASH: Final results for Ede South LGA
@APCNigeria -2,096
WINNER is @OfficialPDPNig -13,406
Total Votes: 15,648

Shara reporters
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by HzRF(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
olapluto:
I am predicting a 65-35 win for Hussain. He is a well grounded politician and in Osun state, people still detest PDP. The fact that he was taking Omisore around has not helped him the least. Iwo's massive votes can be written for APC anyday.

Am sorry bro am on ground

Demola has won

Ede killed Rauf
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by skubido(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
munyiwa:
What's the result like in Ikire
i hard dey are fighting ova dere
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by DamiBukola: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
HzRF:

Am sorry bro am on ground

Demola has won

Ede killed Rauf
Who has won?
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
DamiBukola:
Who has won?
Ademola Adeleke of PDP.he's leading in landslide victory.
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by HzRF(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
DamiBukola:
Who has won?

AdAdeleke is coasting home with wide margin
Re: #osunwestdecides Update by Johnnyessence(m): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
OSUN WEST DECIDES FINAL RESULT RELEASE FROM 5 LG SO FAR. IREWOLE LG: PDP - 9,201 APC - 8,966 EDE SOUTH L/G PDP - 13,406, APC - 2,095 EGBEDORE L/G PDP - 7,142 APC - 4,767 OLAOLUWA L/G PDP - 5,618 APC - 5,316 Ejigbo L.G APC: 12, 229 PDP: 9, 723 More to come.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Governor Obaseki Gives Victory Speech (Video) / Omoria Michael Registered Twice At Tinubu's Polling Unit - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.