Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ (94169 Views)

Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by ajepako(f): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I don't know why ajepako's name keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread

Alafishe... tongue tongue
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by teemy(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2017
i just hope the husband learnt his lesson on the main reason his wife misbehaved so it does not happen again. he could still have made the marriage work if he had forgiven her and worked on her complaints.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by yinkslinks(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Not like mistake but a miracle from God to lose the man from bondage of an Eve. God knew his innocent heart and opened his eyes to see his manifestation.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by KardinalZik(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2017
jhudit:

The men are still good at it, the women are only learning from the best. Your fathers helped the women of old to retain their decency. We need to revisit and uphold our moral values...this generation of men are not in any way better than their female counterparts.

I wonder how her husband will handle this.
She is a woman, cheating women don't deserve forgiveness...
Only men can be forgiven... cheesy
She should stay one place next time.
Equality, sister....Equality! No partner is free to cheat. Being a male is not a visa to cheat. Fidelity is the watchword!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by rukyrichie: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2017
A woman once said dis generation of men r in trouble bcoz most gals of dis generation r just slay queens n pepper dem gang..nothin to write home abt
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
All men should ensure that they have money to run at least 3 DNA tests before getting married.

I done talk my own finish..

Why?
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Daboomb: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb Cheat.

She is now free to move in with her lover,if he will accept her and i hope he the husband has the common sense to do a DNA test on the kids.

Once upon a time,married men use to be good at cheating. But sadly,married women have overtaken men and the fearful part is they see nothing wrong in it.

I blame modernization for this.

This is not fair. Our fathers had decent ladies to choose from when looking for wives,but our generation is stuck with slay queens and pepper dem gang.

Welcome to GENDER EQUALITY, my friend! grin grin

By the way, any man that thinks "magun" is too primitive, deserves to be cheated on.

Our Fathers did not think so. undecided undecided

All Women will naturally cheat, except if prevented by fear of being caught.
undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Distinguishy(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Don't loose Diamond chasing gold
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by megakilo(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2017
jhudit:

The men are still good at it, the women are only learning from the best. Your fathers helped the women of old to retain their decency. We need to revisit and uphold our moral values...this generation of men are not in any way better than their female counterparts.

I wonder how her husband will handle this.
She is a woman, cheating women don't deserve forgiveness...
Only men can be forgiven... cheesy
She should stay one place next time.
to cheat is a choice. You don't cheat because your partner is cheating on you. There's no justification for cheating.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by CioAngels(f): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Mrs, good for you, you can now give all the time in the world to your boyfriend as you cannot be mrs at same time be miss. Na God catch you, shameless.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by SycophanticGoat: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Why?

Because the rate at which men father kids not belonging to them, these days, is quite alarming.

A piece of advise, put atleast, 300k DNA test fund in a fixed deposit account before settling down. A word is enough..

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2017
I bet she did this intentionally! Like if you agree, share if you disagree. grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Because the rate at which men father kids not belonging to them, these days, is quite alarming.

A piece of advise, put atleast, 300k DNA test fund in a fixed deposit account before settling down. A word is enough..
hmmmm. I think finding out your kids aren't actually yours is really a dangerous thing. I heard they do it as a revenge for a cheating husband.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by khiaa(f): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb Cheat.

She is now free to move in with her lover,if he will accept her and i hope he the husband has the common sense to do a DNA test on the kids.

Once upon a time,married men use to be good at cheating. But sadly,married women have overtaken men and the fearful part is they see nothing wrong in it.

This is not fair. Our fathers had decent ladies to choose from when looking for wives,but our generation is stuck with slay queens and pepper dem gang.

"Once upon a time married men use to be good at cheating " and you see nothing wrong with that comment. I guess pay back is a mutha. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Debbime(f): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb Cheat.

She is now free to move in with her lover,if he will accept her and i hope he the husband has the common sense to do a DNA test on the kids. ( I am not sure the lover will accept her anymore cos it is sweeter to steal than to own)

This is not fair. Our fathers had decent ladies to choose from when looking for wives,but our generation is stuck with slay queens and pepper dem gang. ( This is because men of nowadays have negated their responsibility to women, be the men that you were ordained to be. You can only attracted like minds to yourself)
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by khiaa(f): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2017
Jones4:
Any woman that cheat in marriage is a devil

And the man who cheats on his wife is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by trinity11(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2017
Battered face and Divorce respectively fall on her

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by trinity11(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2017
khiaa:

"Once upon a time married men use to be good at cheating " and you see nothing wrong with that comment. I guess pay back is a mutha. grin grin

As at then it is not cheating.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by anyicash(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Women and Younger D**k...5&6.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Still trying to imagine how and why she ran away from her marital home.

It's no big deal, almost every woman does this.

The husband should just dust himself up, get a condom and head for a brothel; get his fair share then come back home and everything goes back to normal. Chikina.

Folks need to understand than humans just like animals are polygamous in nature.
Society and religion have nurtured us to neglect nature

First intelligent post i've read from you.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by etimocity(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2017
over enjoyment lead her to lost control. now that you loose your husband is he ready to take you as his wife. but remember he still in reelationship with another woman.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by 9jatatafo(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2017
I am 100% sure that the boyfriend will never accept her as a wife. The folly of women
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Codes151(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Fake news! Thanks for the sex!!! Smh
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Nickymezor(f): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2017
Collyno82:
as if u have not cheated before
me ke? No way.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by judgedredd22(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Stainless steel cup. 555 grin

chai!! ...this babe have tey o! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Ositebello1(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2017
many women cheat but these one god don catch am. onces women cannot make outside relationship publicly like men who married 3 to 4 wives.
dre11:

A woman who thought she sent a complementary messages to his young lover after a hot sex romp, has realized that she accidentally sent it to her husband, as hell has been let loose.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/marriage-ends-after-woman-thanks-wrong-man-for-hot-sex/

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by Ishilove: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2017
judgedredd22:

chai!! ...this babe have tey o! grin grin
We tenk the Lord for long live grin
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by ariklawani(f): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2017
dre11:

A woman who thought she sent a complementary messages to his young lover after a hot sex romp, has realized that she accidentally sent it to her husband, as hell has been let loose.

http://www.b-metro.co.zw/marriage-ends-after-woman-thanks-wrong-man-for-hot-sex/

See Gobe!
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by corpershun: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dumb Cheat.

Truth Modernization came with what a man can do a woman can do better, now women cheat without remorse. I believe in principles and virtues for both husband and wife, let those vows guide you.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by corpershun: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
I just dey imagine my wife do me this kyn thing.... .. She go just commit suicide join sef

Suicide ke...just pray the d*ck ain't sweeter on the other side, If not she will run as this one did, I don't know how people can ruin their lives and children for 5mins pleasure.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ by SycophanticGoat: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Quincyolarks:
hmmmm. I think finding out your kids aren't actually yours is really a dangerous thing. I heard they do it as a revenge for a cheating husband.

I think I'd rather find out on time and end the marriage. Living with an adopted son or one's child is basically different from living with a product of infidelity, worst still, taking that product as yours for several years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Want More Than A Round Of Sex – Housewife (photo) / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.