Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business (936 Views)

Please Help: Betahost247 Is Killing My Business/Blogging For 2 Weeks Now / How To Create A Google My Business Page And Get It Verified In Minutes / SEO Tips For Optimizing Your Local Google My Business Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by numericalguy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
Good day gurus in the house,

I just registered a Technology and engineering company and I want to give the company an online presence.
I would need help or assistance on how to build a website and email to carry the name of the Company.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
www.nairaplus.com check the website and see the website, if you like it. Then get my number on the website and call me to talk about it.
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by taiwofawole: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
numericalguy:

I just registered a Technology and engineering company and I want to give the company an online presence.
I would need help or assistance on how to build a website and email to carry the name of the Company.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by taiwofawole: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks.
numericalguy:

Thanks.
i can help you create a business website and customized email like info@yourbusinessname.com , even a customized contact form that user can fill and you get notified immediately , Let leave the long talk
Whatsapp me 0n 08036216085 or mail cybertee9@gmail.com
check out
www.validworth.com
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by mcqwerty(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks.

You need to talk to a consultant. I would say that you need more than a website and email to get a rewarding online presence.

Contact me for more details on how you will begin. adsstudios5@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by chrislilfee(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks.

contact me using my signature number ...aso check http://thetruthproperties.com
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by Webman007: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks.

Hello I can help you build the website for your business. This we have done for many small and medium scale size businesses

1) The website will be optimized for search engine...

2) Display all your products and services

3) Have unlimited customized emails as much as you want

4) Have other tools/analytics attached for you to monitor your web traffic

5) We will manage and maintain it for free for you for the first 3 months after creation

6) We will train you and show you how to manage the site yourself

7) We will create and optimize social media accounts for your business.

Please see the banner below for our contact details....

Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by bedfordng(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks.
all you need is to use the name of the company as domain name. also, if the name is too long, then you have to shorten it. e.g gtbank instead of guaranteetrustbank . you can see how long it is. so coin a shorter phrase of your company and it as domain.

then look for an hosting to host your site depending on which platform you want to use. WordPress is ok. if you need my service on this, then get in touch with me to create it for you.
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by foxychev(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by olatpic(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks.

We can help you take your business online.

Kindly get in touch with us on Phone/Whatsapp: 08031920225
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by CelestineC(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hello read my exclusive guide on how to design and host a blog in less than 30mins here

https://blogginglodge.com/guide-on-how-to-design-and-host-a-blog/

I hope this helps

Regards
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by princebrainlord(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks.

That is exactly what we provide at fancybloggertricks.com , I can help you create a business WordPress or blogger website with a custom design and unlimited hosting with free logo and custom domain registration, email functionality and high optimized site @ an affordable price based on your request.

Check my Hire Me page to see all I can do for you

http://www.fancybloggertricks.com/p/hire-us.html

Mail Me on Fancybloggertricks@gmail(dot)com
Call Me or Whatsapp= 08149956353
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by numericalguy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thanks so much guys for all the contributions so far. I was actually hoping to build website myself because I'm a bit of a tech guy myself.

Contributions are still welcome.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by CelestineC(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Which platform do you want to use?

If it's WordPress, I already detailed a guide in how u can create a blog in less than 30 mins here

https://blogginglodge.com/design-and-host-a-blog/

I hope you find this useful.

numericalguy:
Thanks so much guys for all the contributions so far. I was actually hoping to build website myself because I'm a bit of a tech guy myself.

Contributions are still welcome.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by numericalguy(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
CelestineC:
Which platform do you want to use?

If it's WordPress, I already detailed a guide in how u can create a blog in less than 30 mins here

https://blogginglodge.com/design-and-host-a-blog/

I hope you find this useful.

Thanks so much bro. You've been a great help to me.
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by CelestineC(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks so much bro. You've been a great help to me.

You are welcome
Re: I Need Help On How To Build A Website For My Business by cyberhope(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2017
numericalguy:

Thanks.
You can start with having a blog, its free and easy to set up.
you can get full guide on how to create a blog easily at http://makemywad.com.ng/create-a-blog-easily

you don't require an expert to set up a blog for you, you can do it yourself else you don't have the time.

(1) (Reply)

... / See What I Found In This Website | Bug / How To Make Money Online In NIGERIA As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.