Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication (1587 Views)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Nchabuomo: 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
I wonder what lead the management to take this decision. Economically it isn't sound, but they might have separated so many fights that they don't mind.

Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
People will be signing this paper and go fukc the ashewo regardless

1 Like

Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by dingbang(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin

Deeper life management
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Papiikush: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kebbi state?

Mtchewwww.
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by VargasVee(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bollocks! It's a biological function, even if you put a time bomb ahead, the animalistic instinct would still push them to head on undecided
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Nchabuomo: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's just funny the management feels that it's only men that bring women to hotels. What if na my sugar mummy bring me grin grin grin
Abi na me go still fill form?
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by thesicilian: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Senseless leaders are not only found in government, they are also there in private businesses.
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Fadiga24(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
hahaha, maybe they have having problems with cheating married couples.
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by littlewonders: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
They should be ready for loss of money
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by UnknownT: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
@op, kee Ncha bu Omo ? Lol.. It's been long I heard that slang

1 Like

Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Not surprise is coming from the northern part!

Hypocrites people

1 Like

Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Nchabuomo: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
UnknownT:
@op, kee Ncha bu Omo ? Lol.. It's been long I heard that slang
Okwa B29. Lool
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by UnknownT: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Okwa B29. Lool
hahahaha. E chekwa m na o Tura
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Nchabuomo: 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
UnknownT:
hahahaha. E chekwa m na o Tura
Lool
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by alezzy13: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Hypocrites people

Its not just the in north. I've seen it in a number of hotels down south, especially those owned by a pastor or perhaps a church. For instance, I remember lodging at a hotel owned by the Catholic church, and it was clearly stated that unmarried couples are not allowed in the same room. Not sure if they had to sign a declaration though
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by TosinDru: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
So single people cannor come and flex there again abi
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Omobarca: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Hypocrites people
Bros, visit S.U hotel in University of Ibadan area. Very classy but worse terms compared to this.
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Kokaine(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2017
alezzy13:

Its not just the in north. I've seen it in a number of hotels down south, especially those owned by a pastor or perhaps a church. For instance, I remember lodging at a hotel owned by the Catholic church, and it was clearly stated that unmarried couples are not allowed in the same room. Not sure if they had to sign a declaration though
its a security measure. all this news of men with wife and kids coming to die in hotel after a romp with a side chick must be disturbing their business. nigeria police will seize any opportunity to extort the owner. they will accuse you of running a brothel even when prostitution is outlawed. and if the side chick ran away and left the corps there, its a different story altogether. murder and conspiracy.
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Omobarca:

Bros, visit S.U hotel in University of Ibadan area. Very classy but worse terms compared to this.

Where be S.U hotel dy for UI? Never heard of dt b4. Dts whr I schooled
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by djeezy(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2017
They've prepared their mind to loose customers. In this age where there are so many hotels everywhere. How do you make a grown ass adult sign that? are you his parents?
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Lalas247(f): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2017
djeezy:
They've prepared their mind to loose customers. In this age where there are so many hotels everywhere. How do you make a grown ass adult sign that? are you his parents?
Only in Nigeria ... who the hell signs that It's non of the hotel management business if it's his wife or not .. breech of privacy way too much at this hotel
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by djeezy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Only in Nigeria ... who the hell signs that It's non of the hotel management business if it's his wife or not .. breech of privacy way too much at this hotel
Hahaha. only in Nigeria my dear. What a man does in his private time is his business.
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Lalas247(f): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
djeezy:
Hahaha. only in Nigeria my dear. What a man does in his private time is his business.
Exactly cheesy
Re: Hotel Moves To Curb Fornication by Omobarca: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Where be S.U hotel dy for UI? Never heard of dt b4. Dts whr I schooled
Ajibode.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! Video Of Nigerians Having Séx Live At Nottinghill Carnival Goes Viral / The One Secret A Girl Never Want Guys To Know And How You Can Use It Against Her / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.