Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,235 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere (44749 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by habgito: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nigerian Veteran Actress, Omotola Jalade is premiering her "Alter Ego" movie today and she changed her look as she goes blonde.

She was pictured with her husband, Capt Ekeinde, Meraiah Ekeinde, Mo Abudu, Stephanie Okereke at the Red Carpet.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-goes-blonde-for.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by verygudbadguy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Me likey.... The hubby looks good and the children too.

Their marriage is a lesson note for other upcoming couples. They have managed to stay together despite the Ill comments about Omotola and promiscuity, her hubby that people often describe as house husband.

You just have to accept your partner for who he or she is. Not trying to mould her into what you want or who you want him/her to be.

May God continue to keep them, their marriage and children.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by smartty68(m): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Evablizin(f): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
If i say that Omo sexy is not gorgeous and beautiful it's a terrible lie from bottomless pit.ALTER EGO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by decatalyst(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
She looks so big now after that sex scene grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sexy mama, she's fat but still looks good. I'm not really feeling the blonde sha. Ahh Stephanie, my African beauty.. one love

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by LesbianBoy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
So her kids came to watch how her big butt was straffed in the movie shocked

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by sinaj(f): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cute family smiley

Btw watsup with her son's dada He is looking so razz sad

I wonder why her 1st daughter is always off the scene tho.

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Holuwadamilarey(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
she's getting old oo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ashewoboy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:
s

sexy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by sinaj(f): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
ashewoboy:

sexy.
ashewo wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ashewoboy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:
ashewo wink

will you be my ashewogirl?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by sinaj(f): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
ashewoboy:

will you be my ashewogirl?
I be pastor pikin sad

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ashewoboy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
sinaj:
I be pastor pikin sad

if i hear. and you dey expose your cleavage.?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Pheals(f): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
ashewo --:yes / no
they will call u enemy of progress... hmmm
just leave her alone... only the poor called the rich -- richualists lolz
not all them guys! .....if u can't afford 80k make up for your babe let her go! u shouldn't be responsible for rubbish and do d ashewo .she is materialistic, probably not a wife material to u

work hard till expensive become cheap not waya waya like what 9ice said...

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by itspzpics(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ohhh nice

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Fine family

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Houseofglam7(f): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2017
She don dey fat and old.....
Aunty Omosexy, leave all those crazy dressing for the younger generation biko.

Take a cue from Joke Sylva

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by axortedbabe(f): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Why she cum dey fat like this na
Guess this her daughter is her fav
They boy bn looking like daddy showkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by chriskosherbal(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Omosexy you are sexy indeed....respect to your hubby.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by UbChapter(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2017
I need just one night with Omotala. Who get her contact?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by habgito: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2017
UbChapter:
I need just one night with Omotala. Who get her contact?

Guy, See her husband by her side. He is ok for her

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Kobicove(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations to her and her family

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by bbbabes(f): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2017
So the children will watch their mum being banged

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by jazinogold(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God the movie did not ALTER HER EGO

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ChangetheChange: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2017
grin

After Wale Ojo pricck don fall on top her and drill her borehole during the making of the movie
Omotola the cheerful giver oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by wakes: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Doo yum
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by NwaAmaikpe: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

My heart goes out to this man who has been effeminated by his wife.

To think he will still shake hands with Wale Ojo...a man who made his wife moan all in the name of movie-acting.

Shame on these sissy husbands.

No man with a good sense of self-dignity will debase himself by getting married to a 'public property'

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Pheals:
ashewo --:yes / no
they will call u enemy of progress... hmmm
just leave her alone... only the poor called the rich -- richualists lolz
not all them guys! .....if u can't afford 80k make up for your babe let her go! u shouldn't be responsible for rubbish and do d ashewo .she is materialistic, probably not a wife material to u

work hard till expensive become cheap not waya waya like what 9ice said...

go sell toto too abi who yu dey campaign for? APC ?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by henrie59: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2017
This old prostitude should go and rest. The worst form of Corruption is moral Corruption. I pity her children may GOD save our future..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korth, Shina Rambo's Wife Calls Him Out, Say His Sister Smells (Video) / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son / Cameroonians Mistake Davido’s Hypeman, Special Spesh For Rick Ross (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.