Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking (3338 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Niceboyx4(m): 1:43am On Jul 08, 2017
These couple has taken pre-wedding photos to a whole new level after their concept
caused a stir on the Internet..

An OAP at Radio Sapientia 95.3FM, Onitsha, Anambra state, Ifeanyi Orakwue,took to his
page to share the photo of the couple depicting Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, and
wrote;

THEY ARE BOTH FROM AKOKWA IN IMO STATE...

IKE GWUU!!"
more pics
http://www.loadedchuks.com/2017/03/checkout-this-adam-and-eve-pre-wedding.html

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 08, 2017
It's not a prewedding pix... The guy is a model and this is one of his works.
He said so himself that it's not a prewedding pix but a photo shoot.

The pix gan don stale.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Imhooded: 1:59am On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

The pix gan don stale.
Don't you sleep or you live in ikorodu? grin cheesy cheesy
sexybbstar:

The pix gan don stale.
Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Sammmypoko(m): 2:12am On Jul 08, 2017
This is actually nice
Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by vincentjk(m): 2:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Nice body he's gat
Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2017
another silly blogger posting trash

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Stale news.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Stale Stale Stale!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by CzarChris(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2017
All these bloggers, diaris God ooo. Which kin wicked fabricated story be diz? And you had to involve Imo people. Infact sense fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Nowadays even pix wey mother and piken (son) snap na prewedding picture... Nairalanders I hail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Sebastine1994(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Adam and Steve

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

The pix gan don stale.

Are u also a model?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by falcon01: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2017
is that agbalumo
Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by kennykendo(m): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2017
vincentjk:
Nice body he's gat
say no homo or..... niqqur you gay!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by sureteeboy(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2017
How many years has it been since we've been seeing this same picture
Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Very cool, I would love to fvck the woman from behind in my leaves
Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by Ibifizzleboy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
the other time na NO BRA pre-wedding outfit, now na ADAM and EVE, WHAT NEXT?
Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by vincentjk(m): 3:58am On Jul 09, 2017
kennykendo:

say no homo or.....
niqqur you gay!!!!!

Na ur papa b gay
Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by bejite: 4:13am On Jul 09, 2017
Very interesting. Hope the spirit of Eve wont come in later.

Want a great job? Easy HR solutions? Want to connect, share, chat with your favourite employers world over? Join the world's smartest job network bejite.com. Find jobs easily. Sign up. It is free!

Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by kennykendo(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2017
vincentjk:

Na ur papa b gay

don't let me reset your destiny with my mouth...
what's the meaning of my papa be gay?
did I insult your father?

I'm not a common nairalander, are you feeling yourself now that you've insulted someone?
don't you understand a common phrase when you see one?

insult my fam again and I'll dedicate a full thread to factory reset your bloated sense that has gone on vacation.
Re: Checkout This Adam And Eve Pre-wedding Photo That Has Got People Talking by vincentjk(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2017
kennykendo:

don't let me reset your destiny with my mouth...
what's the meaning of my papa be gay?
did I insult your father?

I'm not a common nairalander, are you feeling yourself now that you've insulted someone?
don't you understand a common phrase when you see one?

insult my fam again and I'll dedicate a full thread to factory reset your bloated sense that has gone on vacation.

Sorry for that Bruh

But why ask me if am gay nao

If na person ask u dah kyn question u nogo like am

(1) (Reply)

L3sbians Everywhere! See What Someone Wore & How She Celebrated Her Birthday / Don't Zoom!!! This Is Not Reverse Psychology. / He Raped His Sister During A Robbery He And His Cult Members Planned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.