Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) (32912 Views)

10m-Long Python Runover By Car Rescued In Indonesia (Photos, Video) / 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by CastedDude: 2:02am On Jul 08, 2017
A woman has left her family and friends in sorrow after being knocked down while attending church meeting in Aba area of Abia state on Thursday. According to multiple reports, the accident was caused by an over-speeding river who hit the woman on the road after she was reportedly sent to buy a bag of pure water for the meeting . She met her untimely end while returning from the errand. May her soul rest in peace.

Read below what he Prince Kalim shared on Facebook;

MY PRAYER FOR MY FRIENDS: This Methodist Church woman was knocked down by an over-speeding car along Ukaegbu Road,Aba yesterday morning 6/7/2017. Her blood and other body tissues were too horrible to behold. She left home with a promise to return back safely,but at last she never did. I pray that no one reading this will leave home in peace and end up at the mortuary. As for P.N.K , "IT IS NOT MY PORTION". I sympathize with the family and may her soul rest in the bossom of the Lord, Amen!.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/woman-dies-after-being-knocked-down-by-a-car.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by HungerBAD: 2:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by dingbang(m): 2:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Thunder fire church meeting.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by Oblitz(m): 4:04am On Jul 08, 2017
rip
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by boss1310(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2017
do you know the thing with we Nigerians,we love foreign tabloids yet we don't learn anything from them especially in health and education sector
when accidents like this happen don't conclude that the person is dead until a doctor say so,instead of snapping pictures try taking her to a hospital you might be saving a life
no matter how horrible or graphic it may look mammals don't give up the ghost that fast

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2017
boss1310:
do you know the thing with we Nigerians,we love foreign tabloids yet we don't learn anything from them especially in health and education sector
when accidents like this happen don't conclude that the person is dead until a doctor say so,instead of snapping pictures try taking her to a hospital you might be saving a life
no matter how horrible or graphic it may look mammals don't give up the ghost that fast
I gat u on this bro. They'd rather refer to taking pictures than helping.

18 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by philo04(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
women and church ehn they are so .....gullible

2 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by itiswellandwell: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rip
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by dessz(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
kn23h:

What do you want lalasticala to do? To join you in shouting 'afonja' abi?

When are ibo jews coming to blame Yoruba muslims?

Mr man did u read the guy saying afonja or IBO, why do u like rushing to conclusion. sit down think for a few minutes before commenting on any thread

5 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by Jh0wsef(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
is it only me that noticed its almost the same way she died as the previous thread?
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by xtybliss(f): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Haha! Na so so accident today. May God save us all. Amen
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by xtybliss(f): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na so so accident today.... May God save us all... Amen cry
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by missyadorable(f): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
They say God cares
But God couldn't prevent one of his believers who was sent on an errand from a meeting in his holy place.

Am sure while alive,this woman believed in God's supreme power to protect and save her from ALL evil.

Yet He failed her.

Pity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by BadBlaize(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Over speeding in aba? with which road kwanu?
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by whirlwind7(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
boss1310:

You are right. That's the first thing that occurred to me. What if she still has a pulse while people are gathered, just shouting ewuuoo! Chineke meee! and taking pictures, while the victim slowly bleeds to death!

Such a pitiful way to die.
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by missyadorable(f): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
philo04:
women and church ehn they are so .....gullible

No mind them!
On thursday,instead of being at work/business place making money,them dey station for church

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by 41lady(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
May her restin perfect peace in the bosom of the LORD. Amen...!!!
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by femo86(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mod just push 2 bad news of death with graphics pix consecutively on FP...

Nawa ooo...RIP madam

Condolence to the family
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by 0b10010011: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
And her God couldn't save her grin grin grin

Condolences to the family
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by 0b10010011: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
41lady:
May her restin perfect peace in the bosom of the LORD. Amen...!!!

A Lord that couldn't save her while in active service?

Tell me another story...
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by Onyenna(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jeeez!
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by SeniorZato(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
See how people just stand the look like say na nollywood movie them the try shoot
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by pterson(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Maybe she's coming from her boyfriend's house...
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
I gat u on this bro. They'd rather refer to taking pictures than helping.
Would you believe without seeing pictures?
Re: Woman Killed By Car In Aba While Attending Church Meeting (Graphic Pics) by Mavrick2012: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
If she had refused to attend the church meeting due to other "worldly" activities, different pentecostal pastors would have used it to instill fear in the mind of their gullible followers.
"she died for not taking God's work serious ".
Now that she died " serving God"...?......?...
This is what i always tell my religious friends,
if good happens to a "Godly person", "it's because of his godliness (it pays to serve God)",
but, if evil happens, the story will change to "God is only testing his faith".
ALL NA CO-INCIDENCE jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania / Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.