Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? (15946 Views)

How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! / Guys, Howmany Times Do You Have Sex In A Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 3:14am On Jul 08, 2017
and what kind of pose do you prefer ? do you sit or lie down or stand ? by right hand , left one, or both together ? how fast is the motion ? where do you mostly do it ? how soon will the sperm come out ?

boys, now I am giving you a chance to booooost yourself .

we ladies, do have strong curiosity to know something of you. and I being a white woman, have more curiosity to check how is the situation in your crotches.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by mofeoluwadassah: 3:44am On Jul 08, 2017
100 timeslipsrsealedundecided

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 4:52am On Jul 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
I am not asking a woman this question. I have no interest in you.

you don't need to ejaculate . of course you may do it 101 times every day.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by solomix10(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2017
if you wanna know about my crotches
you av to get down there to see for yourself
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2017
solomix10:
if you wanna know about my crotches
you av to get down there to see for yourself
you may up load your photos over here

and tell us something about your masturbation first.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by solomix10(m): 5:13am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

you may up load your photos over here

and tell us something about your masturbation first.
then if i tell you
you will probably go down with me?
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2017
solomix10:

then if i tell you
you will probably go down with me?

just let us know something of you. will u ?
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by chrisbrown20(m): 5:21am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:
and what kind of pose do you prefer ? do you sit or lie down or stand ? by right hand , left one, or both together ? how fast is the motion ? where do you mostly do it ? how soon will the sperm come out ?

boys, now I am giving you a chance to booooost yourself .

we ladies, do have strong curiosity to know something of you. and I being a white woman, have more curiosity to check how is the situation in your crotches.
lok l tink like 20 times
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 5:24am On Jul 08, 2017
chrisbrown20:
lok l tink like 20 times

I believe so. It is said that, black men/beasts are very sexually powerful.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by solomix10(m): 5:38am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

just let us know something of you. will u ?
nope ...unless yuh come check yourself..
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2017
well it depends in the mood I find myself in. if i am preoccupied by some difficult task i masturbate 1 time in a week. if I'm free and hv nothing to keep me busy, i masturbate upto 18 times per week. i sometimes masturbate more than 5 times on sundays alone. cool cool

37 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Victornezzar: 6:44am On Jul 08, 2017
come this idiot who are your parents

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Blizzy9ja: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2017
You trying to do a survey with the skewwed opinions you get off nairaland? You ain't serious!

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by CyberGypsy(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2017
U guys couldn't see the racism in her write-up .. u just came, read the post and y'all started writing all sort of gibberish (8

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by CyberGypsy(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2017
U guys couldn't see the racism in her write-up .. u just came, read the post and y'all started writing all sort of gibberish cool
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
CyberGypsy:
U guys couldn't see the racism in her write-up .. u just came, read the post and y'all started writing all sort of gibberish cool

where is the racism?

5 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by dcolumbus001: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2017
masturbation I wonder what guys enjoy there, the day my hand mistakenly touches my d**k sexually, i will cut it off

12 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by cherr(f): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2017
I make sure I squirt everyday cheesy

Masturbation is free, enjoy it while you're alive kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Fadiga24(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2017
U are trying to get wet through nairaland, go get a Love Machine.

U are so fvvking disg*sting.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by rukis360(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
bravo
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Stevengerd(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2017
And Some Pipu We Be Shouting Mods, Mods. If This Thing Can Be Creating Useless Topics Everyday, And The Yeye Mods In Here Can't Do Anything. I Just They Pity Oga Seun Becus Nl Is Now Housing Alot Of Mad People.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by johnbuck81(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2017
crotonite:
well it depends in the mood I find myself in. if i am preoccupied by some difficult task i masturbate 1 time in a week. if I'm free and hv nothing to keep me busy, i masturbate upto 18 times per week. i sometimes masturbate more than 5 times on sundays alone. cool cool
baba I hail o!
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
come this idiot who are your parents

a white lady and a white gentleman.
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2017
CyberGypsy:

racists see racism everywhere.

where is the racism?
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2017
dcolumbus001:
masturbation I wonder what guys enjoy there, the day my hand mistakenly touches my d**k sexually, i will cut it off

you are insane or hypocritical.

no man does not masturbate.

I don't want to have a talk with dangerous lunatics.

maybe you are a gay, you only enjoy your holy hole.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Stevengerd:
And Some Pipu We Be Shouting Mods, Mods. If This Thing Can Be Creating Useless Topics Everyday, And The Yeye Mods In Here Can't Do Anything. I Just They Pity Oga Seun Becus Nl Is Now Housing Alot Of Mad People.

what do you mean MAD? how to define it? who defines it ? some one in this thread even denies he has ever touched his peniss. he is MAD to extremity .
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2017
My stomach are too big and my hands are too short. So i cant touch myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by zephry(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2017
CyberGypsy:
U guys couldn't see the racism in her write-up .. u just came, read the post and y'all started writing all sort of gibberish (8
guy na u get sense pass no be all dis mumu wey just dey open mouth anyhow

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2017
crotonite:

you masturbate in the church ? are you a Muslim , at home on Sundays ?

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
My stomach are too big and my hands are too short. So i cant touch myself.

how can you unzip your trousers to pee ?

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by zephry(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

you are insane or hypocritical.

no man does not masturbate.

I don't want to have a talk with dangerous lunatics.

maybe you are a gay, you only enjoy your holy hole.
not everyone masturbates friend,i've never masturbate in my life
Re: How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? by igborubausa: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2017
zephry:

guy na u get sense pass no be all dis mumu wey just dey open mouth anyhow

my mouth used to be demure and clean before it was educated by some black peniss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / Marriage With A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.