Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness (19317 Views)

Chelsea Vs Sunderland (5 - 1) On 21st May 2017 / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (2 - 0) On 16th May 2017 / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 14th December 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2017
gentle136:
if u are truly a human being, it will concern u. I mean no offence.
and you will be the same person who will lynch a black person to death but as soon as yo white massa shows up we all should have sympathy for him ? GTFOH grin niggers are brainwashed
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by gcof(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2017
His smile could light up even the darkest shadow as described by CNN. RIP
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Tolerance is a two way street. I have no tolerance for a "religion" that teaches intolerance.
but i am supposed to have tolerance for white people who enslaved and colonized my people ? you see how stupid you sound ?

1 Like

Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2017
Sorry, the news is for human beings and not for animals like you.

sukkot:
how this news take concern us na ?
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Sorry, the news is for human beings and not for animals like you.

i dont get it mayne, you niggers take delight in looking at pictures of dead and lynched and burned and mangled black bodies on nairaland frontpage everyday but as soon as a dead white guy shows up all off a sudden your sympathy button is turned on. i dont get it. undecided
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by Omoluabi16(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Sleep tight brad, you are resting now. Your suffering has ended.The football world mourns you.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by Omoluabi16(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
i dont get it mayne, you niggers take delight in looking at pictures of dead and lynched and burned and mangled black bodies on nairaland frontpage everyday but as soon as a dead white guy shows up all off a sudden your sympathy button is turned on. i dont get it. undecided
You probably don't watch the EPL. If you did, you would understand why this is news.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by andyanders: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Education is wasted on people like you.

Exactly and well said. You told that undeveloped ape the truth.Education is wasted on his person. No need to even be replying or responding to ignorant tyrant like him.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
but i am supposed to have tolerance for white people who enslaved and colonized my people ? you see how stupid you sound ?

Your people were willing and active collaborators in their own enslavement and colonisation, just as they continue to collaborate with these same white people in the looting of their national treasuries.
If you are too bigoted to show sympathy to the plight of an innocent 6 year old child's untimely death then you are something worse than inhuman.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
You probably don't watch the EPL. If you did, you would understand why this is news.
why would i watch the EPL ? only brain dead niggas watch that shit. 22 men chasing one ball. and do you also watch the nigerian league or is it just oyinbo league you like watching ? you niggas are lame.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Your people were willing and active collaborators in their own enslavement and colonisation, just as
and what exactly has an islamic person done to you personally ? you see how stupid you sound ? media propaganda has finished your life. islam is more peaceful than christianity if you study history.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:

Get sense in Jesus name. It doesn't concerns you because nobody knows you. Bradley Lowery was a legend.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by ubongoton(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
RIP bradley,....football loves you
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Get sense in Jesus name. It doesn't concerns you because nobody knows you. Bradley Lowery was a legend.
a legend to you. not to me. Muhammad Ali, now that was a legend. Pele. thats a legend. your expectations are too low brah which tells me you are a brain dead nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by DirewolfofStark(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
and what exactly has an islamic person done to you personally ? you see how stupid you sound ? media propaganda has finished your life. islam is more peaceful than christianity if you study history.

Thanks for your "intelligent" observation on the peacefulness of islam. I'll be sure to pass your remarks on to my relatives who had to relocate to Ekiti after living for over 30 years in Maiduguri because of the "peaceful" activities of Boko Ha ram.
Come to think of it, I seem to remember you as the idiot who put up some pseudo historical nonsense some time ago. If that's the case then I won't waste any more time on you.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
a legend to you. not to me. Muhammad Ali, now that was a legend. Pele. thats a legend. your expectations are too low brah which tells me you are a brain dead nigga grin

I don't blame you. You reason the way you are.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Thanks for your "intelligent" observation on the peacefulness of islam. I'll be sure to pass your remarks on to my relatives who had to relocate to Ekiti after living for over 30 years in Maiduguri because of the "peaceful" activities of Boko Ha ram.
Come to think of it, I seem to remember you as the idiot who put up some pseudo historical nonsense some time ago. If that's the case then I won't waste any more time on you.
only 30 years ? 400 years of slavery and colonialism and genocide and terrorism was sanctioned by the roman catholic church. you see how stupid you sound ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

I don't blame you. You reason the way you are.
says the nigga whose legend is a white boy whose claim to fame was for having cancer. go and sit down boy. grown men are talking
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by gentle136(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
and you will be the same person who will lynch a black person to death but as soon as yo white massa shows up we all should have sympathy for him ? GTFOH grin niggers are brainwashed
and you will be the same person who will lynch a black person to death............ undecided wat are u saying? Do u think is everybody dat reason as u? Am d type of person dat share d same feeling for evrybody not minding ur nationality or colour. Dude stop assuming wat u do not know.

1 Like

Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
says the nigga whose legend is a white boy whose claim to fame was for having cancer. go and sit down boy. grown men are talking

Where is the grown men. Who the hell you are who cares whether you exist if not for Osewa Seun.

I know your kind. Teens everywhere.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
gentle136:
and you will be the same person who will lynch a black person to death. undecided wat are u saying? Do u think is everybody dat reason as u? Am d type of person dat share d same feeling for evrybody not minding ur nationality or colour. Dude stop assuming wat u do not know.
nigga gerrarahere. i have seen you begging to see lynched black bodies on frontpage. me ? i cant even look at that nonsense. i cant even look at human suffering like that but you black people enjoy it so long as its a black person getting killed. thats self hate. when its a white man suffering then all of a sudden your humanity and empathy and sympathy returns. yall niggas is weird
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Where is the grown men. Who the hell you are who cares whether you exist if not for Osewa Seun.

I know your kind. Teens everywhere.
lol nigga just go and sit down somewhere and watch how grown men operate.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by lollmaolol(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by lollmaolol(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:

U were not forced to comment. It concerns milllions of us.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by swegiedon(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
only 30 years ? 400 years of slavery and colonialism and genocide and terrorism was sanctioned by the roman catholic church. you see how stupid you sound ?
lols
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2017
swegiedon:

lols
lol bro these fools are crazy right ? self hate is real bro grin
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by swegiedon(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
and they never know
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2017
swegiedon:

and they never know
because they dont study history. i know people who live in saudi arabia and they say it is the most peaceful country in the world. you can leave your money and wallet on the street and they will return it to you. no violence nada. meanwhile america the christian nation is as violent as a warzone lmao. b4 christians interferred in libya it was the most peaceful country, as soon as america entered it turned violent. you christians create these islamic radicals
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by swegiedon(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
listen, i deal with ignorant niggers like you everyday. spiritually dead niggers. if that your sweet little white darling boy was so innocent the LORD would not have given him cancer. THE LORD GIVETH AND TAKETH.

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?
mehn I don't just get with this niggas oo..dem just spilling trash...but we gotta have fun isn't it??.so we just keep trolling. lols
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by sukkot: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2017
swegiedon:

mehn I don't just get with this niggas oo..dem just spilling trash...but we gotta have fun isn't it??.so we just keep trolling. lols
right lmao.
Re: Bradley Lowery: Sunderland Fan Dies After Long Illness by swegiedon(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
because they dont study history. i know people who live in saudi arabia and they say it is the most peaceful country in the world. you can leave your money and wallet on the street and they will return it to you. no violence nada. meanwhile america the christian nation is as violent as a warzone lmao. b4 christians interferred in libya it was the most peaceful country, as soon as america entered it turned violent. you christians create these islamic radicals
hmmm.I think I need to read thy Quran again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 / Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.