Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) (38119 Views)

Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Angelanest: 5:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations are in order for Yusuf, the son of president Muhammadu Buhari who recently bagged a Master's degree from a University in the United Kingdom. Yusuf Buhari along with his sister Zahra Buhari, graduated from the University of Surrey, Guildford, England last year in a well publicized celebration.

Anas Mu'azu who shared the photo on Facebook wrote in Hausa;

Muna taya Dan Shugaban kasa Yusuf Muhammad Buhari murnar kammala karatun Digir-gir (Masters Degree) dinsa.Allah ya sanya Alheri.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/yusuf-buhari-bags-masters-degree-from-uk-university.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Angelanest: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 08, 2017
congratulations Yusuf .

ipods right now;

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Haphard(m): 5:32am On Jul 08, 2017
congratulations.....

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 5:39am On Jul 08, 2017
Good one there.

Dry heads will now ask how a retired gen, ex-head of states, one-time pet minister, first ptf boss was able to sponsor his children to schools abroad when ordinary Local govt chairmen own mansions in choice countries.

Pet ministers are counting oil blocs but none of these maggots can point at a filling station owned by this ex head of states.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by greatgod2012(f): 5:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations to him!

PMB deceiving Nigerians since time immemorial!
All his children are studying and studied abroad!

He's always receiving treatment abroad!

Yet, he's shouting that we must patronize home made goods and services! Is it a crime to lead by example as a leader as as a man of his words

PMB is a fraudulent liar!

222 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 08, 2017
greatgod2012:
[s] Congratulations to him! PMB deceiving Nigerians since time immemorial! All his children are studying and studied abroad! He's always receiving treatment abroad! Yet, he's shouting that we must patronize home made goods and services! Is it a crime to lead by example as a leader as as a man of his words PMB is a fraudulent liar [/s] !
mechi onu!

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Okaka27(m): 5:52am On Jul 08, 2017
I swear
Some frustrated and lazy individuals will come and ridicule the boy for waiting for Buhari to come and put food om their table

11 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by MasterChen: 5:57am On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulate and fook off the thread. No need to ruin it with your Apc - pdp crap. Una no gats carry bitterness enter every thread.

Congrats to the young man!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by CplusJason: 5:59am On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations to Yusuf and a big congratulations to Buhari who recently bagged a master degree of incompetence, and foolishness at the prestigious London teaching hospital.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by mightyhazell: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2017
greatgod2012:
Congratulations to him!

Yet, he's shouting that we must patronize home made goods and services! Is it a crime to lead by example as a leader as as a man of his words

the man is a big fraud!

How can som1 use deceptive methods to gain ppls sympathy/votes and then turn around,with so much impunity to do the exact opposites,..?

'public servants must seek healthcare here in nigeria',..'i will reduce presidential fleet',..' I don't undstand subsidy',..'200ngn to 1 dollar isn't cool,..i will make it 1 to 1',..'i will pay 5k to unemployed' the litany is endless... and yet Nigerians are still very cool,...and not asking serious questions!

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Oladimejyy(m): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2017
greatgod2012:
Congratulations to him!

Did you know that PMB is old enough to be your grand father..
Dont say what you cant say to him if you see face-to-face..
Watch the way you type DSS are now nairalander also,you could be track and arrested.
Becareful for nothing

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by greatgod2012(f): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Good one there.

Dry heads will now ask how a retired gen, ex-head of states, one-time pet minister, first ptf boss was able to sponsor his children to schools abroad when ordinary Local govt chairmen own mansions in choice countries.

Pet ministers are counting oil blocs but none of these maggots can point at a filling station owned by this ex head of states.

No reasonable person will ask about his source of wealth, especially with all those positions he held in the past, especially with the way he embezzled when he was petroleum minister but why is Mr integrity asking Nigerians to patronize home made goods and services when he couldn't even patronize anything made in Nigeria Why can't he act his words if he truly meant well for Nigeria and Nigerians Why can't he use his position to make educational and medical and other sectors abroad standard, so that no one will have choice but to patronize our own Why is he so deceptive and talking as if he love Nigeria and Nigerians when in actual fact, he doesn't!

I can go on and on but there's no need because I know that you're a die hard PMB fan, and you won't ever agree with me even when the truth is starring at you!

Lastly, remember this..... anyone who claims to be of high integrity must be "do as I do and not do as I say only person"

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by omenka(m): 6:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Congrats to him. smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by CplusJason: 6:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Watch the way you type DSS are now nairalander also,you could be track and arrested.
Becareful for nothing
Mr. DSS, can you please STFU and sit your bony ass down?

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by CplusJason: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2017
omenka:
Congrats to him. smiley
grin grin grin Get well soon? Haba, allow the old man to "sleep in peace"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by modath(f): 6:12am On Jul 08, 2017
omenka:
Congrats to him. smiley

The /Their nightmare is back !!!.....my oh my... I can't wait for the unfolding drama...grin

How ya doing my alter ego.. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by rummmy: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Arrested for saying the truth?i tire for nigeria for real..una go arrest tire be that
Oladimejyy:
Becareful for nothing

19 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by edo3(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2017
greatgod2012:
Congratulations to him!

My brother i tire o,,I campaign for this buhari,,but am so disappointed.. So all these his shout about having just 1.5million in his acct na scam. Walahi if this man had not been a soldier,,he would av better off as a yahoo man. Old scammer. What even made me to to seriously campaigned for him was what i heard about him of price control,,that during his rule as head of state,there was uniformity in price of commodities.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Oladimejyy(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2017
CplusJason:
Mr. DSS, can you please STFU and sit your bony ass down?
I dont have time for chicken..
Quote me again and see how cement will fall on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Karlovich: 6:15am On Jul 08, 2017
congratulations, if only your l*te father was aliv* to witness it. embarassedcongratulations, if only your l*te father was aliv* to witness it.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by farouk0403(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations Mutumina, Allah sa illimi mai albarka ne, na taya ka murna.

Wish your dad speedy recovery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2017
greatgod2012:

No reasonable person will ask about his source of wealth, especially with all those positions he held in the past, especially with the way he embezzled when he was petroleum minister but why is Mr integrity asking Nigerians to patronize home made goods and services when he couldn't even patronize anything made in Nigeria Why can't he act his words if he truly meant well for Nigeria and Nigerians Why can't he use his position to make educational and medical and other sectors abroad standard, so that no one will have choice but to patronize our own Why is he so deceptive and talking as if he love Nigeria and Nigerians when in actual fact, he doesn't!

I can go on and on but there's no need because I know that you're a die hard PMB fan, and you won't ever agree with me even when the truth is starring at you!

Lastly, remember this..... anyone who claims to be of high integrity must be "do as I do and not do as I say only person"
Prove the emboldened or gtf outta here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2017
We didn't hear when the corpse in London repaid the borrowed money used to purchase presidential form.

Any leader who refuses to resign even at the point of death, deserves all the insult he can ever get from me.
Land of Political animals.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by greatgod2012(f): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2017
xstry:
mechi onu!

You too, shut up!
You're one of Nigeria's problem by shying away from saying the truth and supporting deception by our political leaders?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by exlinkleads(f): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Adedaniel211(m): 6:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Congrat but buhari is a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Pavore9: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Who really believe in the quality of the Nigeria's education system? angry

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 08, 2017
PMB loves furthering the almajiri system while his immediate family get the best out of life.

The Problem of the North is it's allies. I don't even know why they use religion to hold the poor down.

PMB never fought for a school to be sited in Katsina rather he sends his kids to the best school abroad

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency / Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait / Tinubu Told Us To Join AD – Bola Ilori (Daily Post)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.