Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Need Help With Getting A Soft Copy Of A Novel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Help With Getting A Soft Copy Of A Novel (423 Views)

Struggling With Getting Your Upwork Account Approved? / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Thinking Of Getting A Generator? Here's A Buying Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Getting A Soft Copy Of A Novel by dtrend(m): 5:36am On Jul 08, 2017
I got to read the prologue of Deborah Smith's novel ( Silk and Stone) and it was quite intriguing, so I went in search of the hard copy but all the vendors around don't have it.
So please anyone with a Soft copy should please send it to this address (dannyekon@gmail.com)
Thank you
Re: Need Help With Getting A Soft Copy Of A Novel by HoleDriller(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2017
dtrend:
I got to read the prologue of Deborah Smith's novel ( Silk and Stone) and it was quite intriguing, so I went in search of the hard copy but all the vendors around don't have it.
So please anyone with a Soft copy should please send it to this address (dannyekon@gmail.com)
Thank you
Re: Need Help With Getting A Soft Copy Of A Novel by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Sent

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Has Meeting With Zara Buhari.. Lol / 10 Non-african Countries You Can Visit Without A Visa / Israel To Reopen Sensitive Jerusalem Holy Site After Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.