Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? (3905 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Blackhawk03(f): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Fmartin:
i tel ya

Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by PussyBlower: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Are you high?
Yea! On your fûçking Cum!! grin, Now take a walk angry angry
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Someone that is suffering from mental retardation. undecided undecided
Abajo to fin se bi werey.angry

Good morning sis.smiley
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2017
PussyBlower:
Yea! On your fûçking Cum!! grin, Now take a walk angry angry
K.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by teehamzat(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Attended as a child, still attend whenever my mum is around. angry

Ayo ni ooo... Ayoooo tongue

Lol, washere omo iya mi
So for now if mumci aint around you choose a gospel over unifi. Hmm okay

I could marry a lady from a different branch but not from my church, hypocrites too plenty for there and morever there is an existing one whose marriage is a warning to other hoping youths.. grin

Am sure you hardly go to church self, you really are a wild one cheesy
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Blackhawk03(f): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Abajo to fin se bi werey.angry

Good morning sis.smiley

Lol tongue

A beautiful morning to you kiss
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Anyone I don't see much difference, all are close associate at a particular time and you have enough time to study them too smiley

Maybe church girls may pretend and guy maybe forced to doing the wait till wedding night stuff sha grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by PussyBlower: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Fmartin:
we ar tired of beauty, character is what we are looking for.. ar u satisfied? grin
I fûçking helped you out on that grin grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by PussyBlower: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
K.
How the fûçk are u? grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2017
PussyBlower:
How the fûçk are u? grin
Not fùcking good.angry
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol tongue
A beautiful morning to you kiss
smiley kiss
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Lol, washere omo iya mi
So for now if mumci aint around you choose a gospel over unifi. Hmm okay

I could marry a lady from a different branch but not from my church, hypocrites too plenty for there and morever there is an existing one whose marriage is a warning to other hoping youths.. grin

Am sure you hardly go to church self, you really are a wild one cheesy

Lol. Even if she's around sef, I only go if anniversary dey or she persuades me. I stopped worshipping with the family two years ago, not without drama tho. cheesy undecided

Ara ile e ni ki ni iyi loju eni. Go to another branch and see if it wouldn't be more terrible nii. tongue

LOL. Depends on what you call "hardly". Some months, I don't miss midweek programs and I miss Sunday services. Other months, I skip midweek and go on Sundays. Wooz, I sha go to church sha. cheesy grin.

Wild? Nope cheesy cheesy embarassed.

Thought you were a Muslim tho.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by PussyBlower: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Not fùcking good.angry
Who the fûçk put you in a loco mood? angry
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2017
PussyBlower:
Who the fûçk put you in a loco mood? angry
You tongue
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by teehamzat(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Even if she's around sef, I only go if anniversary dey or she persuades me. I stopped worshipping with the family two years ago, not without drama tho. cheesy undecided

Ara ile e ni ki ni iyi loju eni. Go to another branch and see if it wouldn't be more terrible nii. tongue

LOL. Depends on what you call "hardly". Some months, I don't miss midweek programs and I miss Sunday services. Other months, I skip midweek and go on Sundays. Wooz, I sha go to church sha. cheesy grin.

Wild? Nope cheesy cheesy embarassed.

Thought you were a Muslim tho.
Muslim? No am not, my ex is wink
Anyways am not a church person, more reason i hardly go home..it is a do or die over there, their drama is still very much active cheesy

How often do you go out? cheesy
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Fmartin(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
PussyBlower:
I fûçking helped you out on that grin grin
see ya
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by PussyBlower: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
You tongue
I can't fûçking do that Shawty angry
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:

Muslim? No am not, my ex is wink
Anyways am not a church person, more reason i hardly go home..it is a do or die over there, their drama is still very much active cheesy

How often do you go out? cheesy

Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin

Kpele your own oooo, mummy's boy. tongue

I hardly go out, I only step out when necessary. angry
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2017
PussyBlower:
I can't fûçking do that Shawty angry
Ma name no be shawty.angry Are you fùckexpress?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by crosscheck: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Fmartin:
1. your secondary school mate.
2. your course mate.
3. your church member.
4. your colleague.. cheesy
none
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by crosscheck: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Fmartin:
1. your secondary school mate.
2. your course mate.
3. your church member.
4. your colleague.. cheesy
none
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Yoshy: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
My university mate, I love the girl scarrer, too bad we ain't in talking terms again.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Fmartin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yoshy:
My university mate, I love the girl scarrer, too bad we ain't in talking terms again.
eyaa! try sorting tins out with her nw
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Yoshy: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fmartin:
eyaa! try sorting tins out with her nw

I wish I could, two major barriers why there is little much I could do. 1. Distance 2. She earns more than me, at least for now.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Fmartin(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yoshy:

I wish I could, two major barriers why there is little much I could do. 1. Distance 2. She earns more than me, at least for now.
i hope u find sum 1..
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Yoshy: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Fmartin:
i hope u find sum 1..
Thankz
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by whoareyou0994: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Facebook friend
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Josephnice: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
teehamzat:
God forbid i marry my church member

Kai I guess you worship in Christ embassy right? that you so detest marrying there like a plague
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Dandiaz72(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blackhawk03:
My secondary school mate. In fact, I gat my eyes on one already. cool cool
Same here
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by Iphran6: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
My colleague
Re: Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry? by teehamzat(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Josephnice:

Kai I guess you worship in Christ embassy right? that you so detest marrying there like a plague
grin grin C &S

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Best Traits Of A Nairalander You Really Like Offline? / WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) / “I Know Being Gay Is A Sin But Then I’m Willing To Go To Hell Just For You”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.