Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (22597 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
The stench of hypocrites on this thread is very astonishing.

Ladies, don't be deceived by the comments you read here otherwise you will be led astray because these are the same men that will consider another wife if you can't bear children when their patience has been stretched to the end point cheesy

Or are these not the same people that keep extra martial affairs but are here saying they will always remain faithful to a woman who can't bear children?

Make una deceive unaself

Don't mind them.

Africans, Nigerians, to be precise are extremely picky about their future spouses.

Things like a slight deformity, tribal difference, difference in church denomination etc is enough to hinder someone from getting married not to talk of impotency/infertility.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chi59:

Don't mind them.

Africans, Nigerians, to be precise are extremely picky about their future spouses.

Things like a slight deformity, difference in denomination etc is enough to hinder someone from getting married not to talk of impotency/infertility.
May God bless you my sister. People are only being hypocritical just to attract likes from people

Just as you said, if something as ridiculous as tribal differences can hinder people from not getting married to someone, much more of impotency cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by matrix600(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
tosyne2much:
May God bless you my sister. People are only being hypocrisy just to attract likes from people

Just as you said, if something as ridiculous as tribal differences can hinder people from not getting married to someone, much more of impotency cheesy
Nevertheless we still see people who marry from a different tribe, people with deformity, people with tribal marks etc.. Will you call that hypocrisy?

Everyone has the right to make there own decisions, it may surprise you that people make decisions that are odd and unpopular. But that is no ground to regard them as hypocrites when they actually speak their mind.

Cc.Chi59
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2017
matrix600:
Nevertheless we still see people who marry from a different tribe, people with deformity, people with tribal marks etc.. Will you call that hypocrisy?

Everyone has the right to make there own decisions, it may surprise you that people make decisions that are odd and unpopular. But that is no ground to regard them as hypocrites when they actually speak their mind.

Cc.Chi59

Don't quote me

I never labelled anyone a hypocrite, at least, not directly.

I've stated my opinion, state yours, but don't quote me.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by matrix600(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2017
Chi59:

Don't quote me

I never labelled anyone a hypocrite, at least, not directly.

I've stated my opinion, state yours, but don't quote me.
I quoted you because your opinion is a shitty one, it started with false generalizations <Africans, Nigerians to be precise>

Who made you the spokesperson for Africans or Nigerians..

Tell us what you can do or cannot do, not what Africans or Nigerians can or cannot do. Because you alone are not Nigerians.

I quoted you again... tongue undecided

You're pretty sha..

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Felimore: 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
I will go ahead and marry her if I really love her, Moreover there's a solution to it

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by matrix600(m): 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Felimore:
I will go ahead and marry her if I really love her, Moreover there's a solution to it
Correct man...
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by xprimate(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Webman007:
Hmmmmmm...is God that gives Children...if you believe so then no problem....

The wombs will be open...and the sperms that's not there will be restored divinely
Dont test GOD
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Webman007: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2018
xprimate:
Dont test GOD
I can't tempt God for what He owns, does and give freely.
With or Without Womb
With or Without functioning sperm
All things are possible with GOD

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Webman007: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2018
xprimate:
Dont test GOD
I can't tempt God for what He owns, does and give freely.
With or Without Womb
With or Without functioning sperm
All things are possible with GOD
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by khiaa(f): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
lofty900:
I won't. Not Nigerian lady anyway but if I meet Yankee that will gimme greencard, I'll marry her.
I can still get a baby mama

At least if u cannot gimme child, kuku gimme greencard
you must have something to give

Honest answer

And what do you have to give to such a lady in return?

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Asbaba(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
I can marry barren woman if I do really love her and she do the same. but I'll take in 2nd, 3rd or may be 4th wife... cuz my culture, society and religion permit that.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
khiaa:

And what do you have to give to such a lady in return?
anything she wants
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by khiaa(f): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
lofty900:
anything she wants

How about loyalty, honesty and faithfulness and not being a Leach for the greencard and not cheating on her In order to get a baby mama.
sad
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
then wat am i living for now. .children are our most valuabale natural resources.....i will not marry or continue
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 04, 2018
khiaa:

How about loyalty, honesty and faithfulness and not being a Leach for the greencard and not cheating on her In order to get a baby mama.
sad
leach for greencard? She can't have children so at least lemme get the green card
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by khiaa(f): 4:53am On Feb 04, 2018
lofty900:
leach for greencard? She can't have children so at least lemme get the green card

But if she couldn't you would purposely get your piece on the side pregnant then dump your wife and going to your baby mama after receiving your greencard.

I see, low morality.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
khiaa:

But if she couldn't you would purposely get your piece on the side pregnant then dump your wife and going to your baby mama after receiving your greencard.

I see, low morality.
I won't dump her o. I'll keep her happy cheesy
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by ladygudhead(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
vuc1:

First of she'll have children for me( i'm always positive about life) secondly she should be honest enough to let her lover know her fertility status before he discovers it himself.That will be the basis to decide whether she stays.But if it is no fault of hers I'll love her forever.
hmm i sight una two. una well done o

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by ladygudhead(f): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
vuc1:

First of she'll have children for me( i'm always positive about life) secondly she should be honest enough to let her lover know her fertility status before he discovers it himself.That will be the basis to decide whether she stays.But if it is no fault of hers I'll love her forever.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by ladygudhead(f): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
Someone just said marriage is for matured minds, meaning, getting married to a barren person connotes MATURITY. I laff cheesy
If you don't undertand what claessique1 is trying to say there that means you are indeed still not matured. Not everyone share the African mentality (yes even being an African). It's people like you dat makes some persons think ''what will pple say if i dont av a child", "wat wil ppl say if i dont get married" n all dat.who wants a child shud av 1.who does want 1 ride wit his/her decision.whether we have our biological progeny or not d world wil still go on n never b empty.NOTE: b/4 U start thinking if dis 1 is not barren already; i am very fertile! i love kids! And also i wil b vry lazy 2 reply ur mention.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by ladygudhead(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
matrix600:

Cc.Chi59
i av been reading every comment here. some ppl here don't knw dat there r some person dat don't like 2 av a child(yes Nigerians).for some its a strange phobia,not because of money, health or spiritual reason. Not that they hates kids o. They love n can nuture any child to adulthood. my dear ppl dey oo.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by khiaa(f): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2018
lofty900:
I won't dump her o. I'll keep her happy cheesy

So you would cheat on your wife and impregnate another woman and stay in the marriage causing your wife anger everytime she looks at you and vomiting everytime you try to touch her body?
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by Ismaxtr3(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2018
lalabrother:
Would you still marry your lover if you discovered a week to your wedding that they can not have children?

A week to a wedding, both families of the couple would be upbeat with preparations to make sure that all arrangements are made for a successful ceremony. But Saturday Punch is asking Nigerians whether during such preparation, they would still go ahead to wed if they found out their intended life partner can’t have children? Keep ur genuine answers coming...

Source: punching.com

PS: am sorry if this is in the wrong segment, mod pls modify and help move the post to the right segment. Thanks
After she don f*ck many oko, abort, she wan con pack her dirty panti loads drop 4 my aus... Her Father~ she dey mad
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by vuc1(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2018
ladygudhead:
wink
ladygudhead:
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by josh123(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Me77:
Yes of course. Marriage is perfect without children, children ruined marriages. If only I can find a barren woman to marry all all my life, they're simply the perfect wife's.
Big love to all the barren women.
and u will surely marry one
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by DownChelsea(f): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2020
I personally don’t dig children. I’m scared of marriage cos I fear that children may come. So if I have a sterile partner, I’ll glady do the wedding cos there’ll be nothing to fear again.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children by remlet(f): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Yes ofcoure, wen we marry we can go 4 adoption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.