Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed (28040 Views)

Burial Of Remi Surutu's Daughter, Ayomikun Ileriayo (Photos) / Remi Surutu's Letter To Her Late Daughter / Remi Oshodi Surutu's Daughter Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who deceived you into thinking your mother looks any better?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Yomi.

Thank you for showing us what that ugly woman looks like without makeup.

See her unkempt hair sef,
She looks like a witch undergoing deliverance at Synagogue

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by uglodoh(f): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Snapping her with Agberos shows the highest level of Yomi's stupidity and insensitivity.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by perdollar(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
who life EPP!!! mtchew sai death to baba. qoute me n die
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by juman(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sympathise with Remi Surutu.

May God console you.

My be she died of some small illness like that.

What a destroyed country.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by temiaseese: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I stand with Yomi.

See her unkempt hair sef, She looks like a witch undergoing deliverance at Synagogue You still didn't go for for check up again. shuo!!!! You are sick.

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by Claessique1(f): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
One prayer I pray, is that social media with selfish attention ambitions dosent make some pipu Go mentally unstable Pshcologically.
I wudnt have judged his actions, but really looking at his expressions, even if it twas unintentional,
viewing the pishur After taking IT and seeing the poor woman all distressed, you still went ahead to upload .
Nawa o, Hmmm.
See his face.. ...
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by bigshow123: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Yomi.

How on earth can u say all these words to a grieving woman! Aaaaaaah
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by femi4: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
olumaxi:
Remi surutu.......d name sef
That's her acting name
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by darlenese(f): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I stand with Yomi.

See her unkempt hair sef, She looks like a witch undergoing deliverance at Synagogue

you this product of a leaking condom, why can't u be reasonable for once. msheeeew
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by darlenese(f): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I stand with Yomi.

See her unkempt hair sef, She looks like a witch undergoing deliverance at Synagogue

you this product of a leaking condom, why can't u be reasonable for once. msheeeew
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by Reference(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
But if the person is smiling with a 1 million carat diamond necklace it is acceptable abi. Is there anyone who doesn't know what grief or experienced it first hand. A socialite cannot pick and choose what face to put out there. Jackie Kennedy lost her husband violently in broad daylight in front of a worldwide audience. She had no option, nowhere to hide and no decency to protect. Public figures are like that.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by Tominiola: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
FemiEddy:
Yomi should be given a Grammy award for stupidity ......... The poster below me also a nominee for the award

Chai u called it
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
The woman even pose for the picture
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by player007(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Yomi.

In her moment of Grief all you are concerned about is how pretty/unpretty she is? I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by Purposebabe(f): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
ikombe:
Pls what did she do to you? You sound as if you know her personally. It's a question please. I don't mean any harm.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by kushsy: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Yomi.

Its either you don't plan to have children or you are an alien... May you never mourn a loved one especially your own flash n blood..I pity you
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by Purposebabe(f): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=ikombe post=58247047] [/quote

Please what did she do to you?
You sound as if you know her personally.
It's a question please. I don't mean any harm.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by Kobicove(m): 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Your defence is watery... undecided

Instead of the idiot to just apologise and move on he's here telling long stories
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by bettyLad(f): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
permit me to ask please , who is even the Yomi guy , is it the dark guy making a call or the fair one with the face of a monkey?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by ikombe: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Purposebabe:

Pls what did she do to you?
You sound as if you know her personally.
It's a question please. I don't mean any harm.
Are you new on nairaland. Cause u were meant to know i wasn't talking to the grieving woman but to that headless chicken NwaAmaikpe who insulted her
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Shares Remi Surutu's Grieving Photo & Gets Slammed by gemale(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
leksmatt:
he just want us to see how the woman is feeling presently.. may her daughter soul rest in peace
People don't need to see pictures of a mother grieving for her deceased child. Every simpleton knows she would feel very terrible. All 1 needs to do is try & imagine oneself in that same situation & you would be able to gain little insight into the woman's state of mind. What do you expect to see? Someone with makeup on fleek? Someone smiling or looking good? The woman lost her child for goodness sakes. If people are desperately looking for pics of someone grieving, let them wait until they lose a loved one then they can take a selfie. This present generation's lack of empathy, humanity & regard is so alarming. Soon (if it hasn't happened already), people would start posting pics of faeces exiting their anal sphincter online.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) / Friends Recreate "Wives On Strike" Actresses Wow Magazine Look (Photos) / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.