Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) (29087 Views)

Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Specialspesh:
cc; lalasticlala

Its not our business.....Report to Nnamdi kANU.-...Thats bIAFRA ISSUE NOT NIGERIA ISSUE
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by hilroy: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Not strange. It is erosion region. There are thousands of roads like that in Alaigbo. The region is not called erosion ravaged land for no reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by gsmphoneseller: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
vicadex07:
Where are those flat headed bastards that were celebrating lagos flood on the other thread.

...and if dem deport dem from the same lagos now, they will start emailing and begging...

Hopeless bigot.....

Lagos is worse than anything I've ever seen before ....

People are using Canoe on the roads of Lagos since yesterday..... So why cursing others?

The entire Island of Lagos is extremely flooded as all the so called drainage is not working.

2 Likes

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
dpete1:
eh, BLOOD OF ZEUS! na death trap be this o
pls my dog is not dead..... stop invoking his blood grin
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by FKO81(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
hilroy:
Not strange. It is erosion region. There are thousands of roads like that in Alaigbo. The region is not called erosion ravaged land for no reason

Southwest is prone to Earthquake, flood, erosion

http://punchng.com/saki-living-fear-nigerias-biggest-earthquake/

http://earthquaketrack.com/ng-32-ibadan/biggest?page=12

5 Likes

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by CltrAltDel: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
And some peo from the yeastside were mastubating on the thread with Oyibo man using canoe in VI......... So which one better pass, this or the canoe

2 Likes

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thanks to Goodluck Jonathan and the born-to-rule Arewa house theory..
You will never see such a bad road in the North.

But the South East and South South boasts of having 81% of all the bad roads in this country.

Goodluck Jonathan will forever be seen as a fool in the memory of the Igbos.
Isee!
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:
Look at the coal tar thickness, very thin... Cheap roads with heavy project paddings. Come to Cross River and see gutters abi pot holes on the middle of the roads.

Failed Government! Failed Nation

Two unpardonable engineering mistakes are evident. Drainage failure, and Basement failure. Which people build this road sef? Student engineers, abi otunkwo engineers? It would cost more now to fix than get it correct ab initio. Kobo wise, Naira foolish.

1 Like

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Choi.
Worisdis
Roaads dey bad for south o!
In my assessment, Benin has the worse intra roads ever.

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:
Look at the coal tar thickness, very thin... Cheap roads with heavy project paddings. Come to Cross River and see gutters abi pot holes on the middle of the roads.

Failed Government! Failed Nation
Blame your fathers for their greed.
Blame your governor
Blame your local government chairmen
Blame your councillors

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE.
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by deadkamalu: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
PLS ENDEAVOUR TO CHECK INFOS BEFORE POSTING IT HERE. nibo is in awka south and cant connect faraway aguata. nibo connects amawbia,awka,umuawulu,nise and mbaukwu town,all in awka local govt area.
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Whoever posted this is just being mischievous, I'm from Nibo in Awka south LGA, Umuanum village to be precise and there's no road connecting Nibo and Aguata directly. OP should tell us the exact place he's talking about. I repeat there's nothing like Nibo Aguata road. We don't even share boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Litmus: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
ODVanguard:

Nna eh.. I pity that state. Little wonder their governor recently raised the alarm that they may loose as much as half of the state to the menace if something drastic isn't done. Imagine such a small state having as many as 600 erosion sites. shocked

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/anambra-govt-expresses-concern-600-active-erosion-sites/

No be small thing o.

India plants 66 million trees in 12 hours

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-plant-66-million-trees-12-hours-environment-campaign-madhya-pradesh-global-warming-climate-a7820416.html

So long as you live tribalism your governors will get away with doing nothing.
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
ODVanguard:

How is it unsubstantiated when Obiano himself has admitted that Anambra may loose as much as half of its landmass to erosion in a few years time?

Or that there are 600 active erosion sites in the state. How is that unsubstantiated?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/anambra-govt-expresses-concern-600-active-erosion-sites/

Prove to me that the picture put up there is in anambara state! You guys are so guillable. It beats my imagination how you lots think and can easily be fooled. Are there no erosion lands in Edo state, kogi, Benue? So show me proof that this particular picture is in anambara.

1 Like

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Honestly, Anambrans are cursed! See yeye smelly land.

Come to Abia State and see wonders!
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by tit(f): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
Honestly, Anambrans are cursed! See yeye smelly land.

Come to Abia State and see wonders!

afonja

2 Likes

Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Markfemi2: 2:05am On Jul 09, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

Hopeless bigot.....

Lagos is worse than anything I've ever seen before ....

People are using Canoe on the roads of Lagos since yesterday..... So why cursing others?

The entire Island of Lagos is extremely flooded as all the so called drainage is not working.

But lagos won't lose its land
Water will dry
And not an inch will be lost
Can't say the same about Biafra where 2 days of rain as wiped out most of land
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Fake everything

Prettythicksme where you at
Bonapart,here I am.Deactivated the moniker long time ago.How is u? tongue wink
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Bonapart,here I am.Deactivated the moniker long time ago.How is u? tongue wink
fine miss... such a long time and kinda miss you!!!! kiss
How is life and living treating yhu
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
fine miss... such a long time and kinda miss you!!!! kiss
How is life and living treating yhu
Yea,long time I heard from you. Good to see u here, life has been fair to me. I bless God. How r u doing?
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Yea,long time I heard from you. Good to see u here, life has been fair to me. I bless God. How r u doing?
doing great... we can't make our convo private?
Re: Erosion Destroys Road That Links Nibo And Aguata In Anambra (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
The road has been taken care of.... A day after the road got cut.... It happened in Uruana village.... For Ur information it is not the only road linking Aguata town, there is another road from the governor's Lodge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Congratulates Olasunkanmi Ayinde-Marshal On Chieftaincy Title / Senate Buys 108 Jeeps At Twice Price. / I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.