Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos (38843 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Here are photos from the traditional wedding ceremony between President Buhari's Senior Special Assistant on Foreign Relations and Diaspora, Abike Dabiri's son Oladipupo and Ayomide the daughter of Ogun state governor.

Dignitaries who graced the occasion currently taking place in Ogun state  include; Senate President Bukola Saraki, Speaker of the House of Representatives Yakubu Dogara, Ooni of Ife, among others.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/first-photos-wedding-abike-dabiris-son-ogun-state-governors-daughter.html

1 Share

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by fergie001: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chai,na wah
So who will marry the son of the Carpenter like me?
Most likely tomato sellers,hawkers,tailors,etc. well.......

No P,I will take heart,even on behalf of my FTC,because as long as Myndfortyfour is concerned,its FP worthy,those in support of APC,say aye
The ayes have it,
Strikes hammer,get a cold pure water for 10naira and accelerates gari smoking.
God dey

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by benedictnsi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
HML to them....... Buh e no concern me sha
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Mynd44: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by huptin(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
The rich and the mighty flock together, let the poor,
particularly the umeployed ones occupy the social media and keep firing cyber bullets up and down.

32 Likes

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Opinedecandid(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Congrats to the newly wedded.
To the disappointed, 'shoe get size'

3 Likes

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Homeboiy: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Non of my fùcking business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by bbbabes(f): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cute people
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

Abike Dabiri explains why I don't trust women.

This single mother schemed her way up into the juicest newscasting position in NTA, and replaced the legend Frank Olize in hosting Newsline.
She schemed her way into the minds of the people with the useless Miracle baby story.

Not done, she ensured she covered juicy VIP functions, ensured she visited governors and covered their exclusives
Next thing, she became a politician and has remained in the corridors of power.

She is also a story of hope... A lady who from interviewing the great has become the great.
From the lounges of NTA to the corridors of power.
She has also schemed her way further by hitching her son with a governors' daughter.

Fear women.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by bbbabes(f): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
They look so gorgeous, can't wait for my day
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Papiikush: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
The rich will always marry the rich.

Let the poor keep fighting over tribal issues. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good!
Marry your class!
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by paulzee94(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nah money da talk
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Nifeola: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Congrats
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by princechiemekam(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wicked world......Poor man children go remain poor abi?..... God dey shaa

3 Likes

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by bbbabes(f): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chai
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Profkomolafe(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nwa Amaikpe, ur food dn land.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nwa Amaikpe, ur food dn land.
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
All I see is a political alliance being formed grin
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by coalcoal1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
I thought constituted authority is also there.... well, let's wait for the other pictures
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by vivypretty(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
fergie001:
Chai,na wah
So who will marry the son of the Carpenter like me?
Most likely tomato sellers,hawkers,tailors,etc. well.......

No P,I will take heart,even on behalf of my FTC,because as long as Myndfortyfour is concerned,its FP worthy,those in support of APC,say aye
The ayes have it,
Strikes hammer,get a cold pure water for 10naira and accelerates gari smoking.
God dey
lol
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by wallex1983(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
We are giving out our ogún standard daughter today.
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by yhellow(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Come see who is who in this country for the wedding. Daughter of Ogun standard. Lol
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Kaybee14(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Conjugal bliss to the couple.
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Democrat1c(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Aregbe be like

5 Likes

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
marriages are now consummated based on calculations , nobody would like to marry a poor and parasitic fellow. everybody is looking for greener pastures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by olasesi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
It never leaves that circle, only in nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Sodijan(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dat is philosophy of life,those dat are rich marry demself
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Lukgaf(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
I will soon marry Buhari's daughter
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Sonoyom(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lord bless me with my better half

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAF Tests Weaponized Alpha Jet Aircraft (pics) / Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.