Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured (46265 Views)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / Precious Maureen Ewuru Murder: Boyfriend Who Strangled Her In A Hotel Wanted / Man Kills His 8-Month Pregnant Lover In Abuja For Not Washing His Clothes(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by ObiOmaMu: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Here are photos of 37-year-old Victor Dashit, who was arrested by the Plateau State Police Command after he strangled his eight months pregnant wife, Irene, on their farm in Jos, Plateau state on June 2nd, after she confronted him for impregnating their maid.

According to Family sources, the accused who is a staff of the National Industrial Court, Jos and his 33 year old wife who is a teacher, have been having issues after she found out he was having sex with their maid, Nora

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/man-strangles-eight-months-pregnant-wife-jos.html

1 Share

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Afriifa(m): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
you don't call someone like that a husband again... u say d murderer or d Demon

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked shocked Like seriously?
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Papiikush: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
DAR-SHIT It was obvious he is go'n to be full of shìt right from birth.

This woman would have been alive if she had gone with the other guys showing her true love

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by adadike281(f): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
with this your beautiful wife ,u still dey ffuck maid. umu nwoke! tufiakwa!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Homeboiy: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
He was possesd

3 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by esmit: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
What will happen to the children now? This man acted without thinking, what a foolish man.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Evablizin(f): 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chai because of a maid you strangled your wife.Evil men do

12 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by slawomir: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't know right from childhood I dislike anything housemaid
God knows when I get married my wife will not discuss that house help issue with me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Evergreen4(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Some people ought to come to this life as goats. This man is one of them

3 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by pterson(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Electrocute this idiot. I trust Malaysia.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by MrPresident1: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Eedi cry
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Everybody is saying eiyah

I just left a thread where a woman was beaten by her husband but fools were like "what did she do?"

If it had led to this then it would have been eiyah

Mtcheeeeeew

Hypocrites

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Death sentence by strangling sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by point5: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
The evil men do...,..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by ekems2017(f): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Some men never satisfy with what God has given to them. See the beautiful wife he killed for a maid that might not even be able to wash her pants well.

Women pls avoid taking mature girls as housemaid. Save your home.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Sharon6(f): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wicked soul. RIP to the wife and the unborn baby.

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Lekewatt(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dem dey follow d man for twitter na grin
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by NobleAngell(f): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Beast in human skin.
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by imstrong1: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dashit? What a name!

7 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by yaqq: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
women should learn how to manage some situations so as to stop this dreadful act! she probably was trying to make the matter public and the stupid man temperament was bizarre
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by NobleAngell(f): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
His offences:
1) Admiring his maid.
2) conceiving adultery in his heart.
3) committing adultery with his maid (employee)
4) impregnating his maid
5) traumatizing his pregnant wife.
6) raising his hand at his wife.
7) taking his wife's life.
cool taking the life of his unborn child.
Verdict:
LET HIM FOLLOW HIS WIFE TO WHEREVER SHE IS.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by Ranoscky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2017

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by king406(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Look at his stupid head
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by yaqq: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
adadike281:
with this your beautiful wife ,u still dey ffuck maid. umu nwoke! tufiakwa!
na beauty them de ffuck? abi na pussssy

4 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by esophieso(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wrong title... The post should read photos of a beast who...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by AmoryBlacq: 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
lovelygurl:
Everybody is saying eiyah

I just left a thread where a woman was beaten by her husband but fools were like "what did she do?"

If it had led to this then it would have been eiyah

Mtcheeeeeew

Hypocrites

About the previous thread

is social media ministry of women affairs

or law enforcement agency

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by franchizy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please can someone told me when does this happens.
Re: Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured by donmeks123(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't think is ordinary because no man that is with his full sense can strangle his eight month pregnant wife the mother of his unborn baby because of ordinary house maid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos / Gaskiya College Student Stabs Senior To Death For Punishing Him / MOCPED Students Feed A Thief Before Flogging Him Thoroughly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.