Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,472 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Boy Vs Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Vs Girl (493 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Vs Girl by luckyikhide(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Maths boy vs science girl . > Mathematics Guy > Dear Love, > Right from the day I set my eyes on you, I knew > there was an EQUATION between this > QUADRATIC attraction. I couldn't tell you because > I was afraid of the DIVISION that will DIVIDE my > love for you. My heart couldn't forget the > SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION between us. I tried > to GRAPH out how to present my > TRIGONOMETRY, but I wasn't sure of the > PROBABILITY that you will accept. > Now, I have the PROGRESSIVE SERIES to tell you. > Please, make sure this PERMUTATION and > COMBINATION between us is secret because I > don't want any BINARY OPERATION to interrupt. > LOVING YoU IS CONSTANT AS 4 FIGURE TABLE. > The Science Girl reply; > Hi, > Sincerely Maths boy, I don't have any CHEMICAL > COMBINATION for you. All I have for you is the > love of IDEAL LAW. I know you can see the > difference between CHARLES and BOYLES LAW. > My boyfriend is ROBERT HOOKE, > who is described as the father of CELL, in which > you cannot live without. You are not an ELEMENT > in my PERIODIC TABLE and if you are there, you > must be among the > TRANSISTION METALS because I don't usually > notice them amongst my FIRST 20 ELEMENT. I > already have an ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION > for my love which can neither be created nor > destroyed as stated by The 1st LAW OF > THERMODYNAMIC. > I'm sorry that your CHEMICAL EQUATION is not > balanced. Stop making your heart bubble in love > for me because HATING YOU IS CONSTANT AS > O2 . > Which of them kill it. > Mathematics student /science student.Maths boy vs science girl . > Mathematics Guy > Dear Love, > Right from the day I set my eyes on you, I knew > there was an EQUATION between this > QUADRATIC attraction. I couldn't tell you because > I was afraid of the DIVISION that will DIVIDE my > love for you. My heart couldn't forget the > SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION between us. I tried > to GRAPH out how to present my > TRIGONOMETRY, but I wasn't sure of the > PROBABILITY that you will accept. > Now, I have the PROGRESSIVE SERIES to tell you. > Please, make sure this PERMUTATION and > COMBINATION between us is secret because I > don't want any BINARY OPERATION to interrupt. > LOVING YoU IS CONSTANT AS 4 FIGURE TABLE. > The Science Girl reply; > Hi, > Sincerely Maths boy, I don't have any CHEMICAL > COMBINATION for you. All I have for you is the > love of IDEAL LAW. I know you can see the > difference between CHARLES and BOYLES LAW. > My boyfriend is ROBERT HOOKE, > who is described as the father of CELL, in which > you cannot live without. You are not an ELEMENT > in my PERIODIC TABLE and if you are there, you > must be among the > TRANSISTION METALS because I don't usually > notice them amongst my FIRST 20 ELEMENT. I > already have an ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION > for my love which can neither be created nor > destroyed as stated by The 1st LAW OF > THERMODYNAMIC. > I'm sorry that your CHEMICAL EQUATION is not > balanced. Stop making your heart bubble in love > for me because HATING YOU IS CONSTANT AS > O2 . > Which of them kill it. > Mathematics student /science student.Maths boy vs science girl . > Mathematics Guy > Dear Love, > Right from the day I set my eyes on you, I knew > there was an EQUATION between this > QUADRATIC attraction. I couldn't tell you because > I was afraid of the DIVISION that will DIVIDE my > love for you. My heart couldn't forget the > SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION between us. I tried > to GRAPH out how to present my > TRIGONOMETRY, but I wasn't sure of the > PROBABILITY that you will accept. > Now, I have the PROGRESSIVE SERIES to tell you. > Please, make sure this PERMUTATION and > COMBINATION between us is secret because I > don't want any BINARY OPERATION to interrupt. > LOVING YoU IS CONSTANT AS 4 FIGURE TABLE. > The Science Girl reply; > Hi, > Sincerely Maths boy, I don't have any CHEMICAL > COMBINATION for you. All I have for you is the > love of IDEAL LAW. I know you can see the > difference between CHARLES and BOYLES LAW. > My boyfriend is ROBERT HOOKE, > who is described as the father of CELL, in which > you cannot live without. You are not an ELEMENT > in my PERIODIC TABLE and if you are there, you > must be among the > TRANSISTION METALS because I don't usually > notice them amongst my FIRST 20 ELEMENT. I > already have an ELECTRONIC CONFIGURATION > for my love which can neither be created nor > destroyed as stated by The 1st LAW OF > THERMODYNAMIC. > I'm sorry that your CHEMICAL EQUATION is not > balanced. Stop making your heart bubble in love > for me because HATING YOU IS CONSTANT AS > O2 . > Which of them kill it. > Mathematics student /science student.
Re: Boy Vs Girl by whizzyleejr(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Science girl all the way, though most of her works on maths but scientific statements are different from any other ones

(1) (Reply)

Indian Man Kills Wife Over Dinner Delay / Beware / Reactions To Evans Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.