Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) (1144 Views)

Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Cossy Orjiakor Or Romangoddess; Who Wins The War Of Bosoms? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by sloye5(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
The rise of 'designer nipples': Surgeon reports huge surge in patients wanting a 'nipple tuck' so they can wear see-through shirts like Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid

These days, anything can be nipped and tucked.
The cosmetic surgery industry is booming, with soaring rates of women (and men) going under the knife to adjust their appearance.
But now, even a simple boob job is small fry.
One surgeon based in New York City says he has seen a huge surge in the number of women asking for nipple operations.
In just six months, Dr Norman Rowe's weekly number of nipple patients has more than quadrupled, from about four a week to around 18.
'Nothing is above cosmetic surgery now,' Dr Rowe, a board-certified plastic surgeon with the American Board of Plastic Surgery, told Daily Mail Online.
'People are looking at every detail. It's not enough now to get a breast augmentation or rhinoplasty - women want to fine-tune every element. And these days, that's possible.

'This trend has really come about in the last six months - a year tops. I guess it might have something to do with summer coming around.'
Dr Rowe, who runs Rowe Plastic Surgery in Manhattan's Upper East Side, said he believes the trend is driven by the fashion of wearing sheer tops or thin materials without a bra, leaving the nipples on show.
'You see a lot of celebrities now wearing see-through dresses,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4655630/The-rise-designer-nipples.html#ixzz4mG5ZN1Zr

Re: The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by sloye5(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
These are images of one of Dr Rowe's patients who got an innie-outie procedure

Everyone from Bella Thorne to Sienna Miller is taking part in the lingerie-style sheer trend

Re: The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by sloye5(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Many patients have asked Dr Rowe for more protruding nipples that will bulge out when they go bra-less under a thin shirt, or when they are wearing a bikini. Pictured: Ireland Baldwin, a leading figure in the Free The Nipple campaign

Re: The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by CplusJason: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thank Heavens I did not give out my vaseline to Michael, this is the right time to make good use of it. wink

Wow, taking the front seat already? A big jar of original vaseline on my left hand and a VIP seat with my privacy guaranteed. What could be more better than this?

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by Papiikush: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Why am I having this urge to suck breast?
Re: The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by bjt(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Why am I having this urge to suck breast?

Nipples are powerful bro cheesy
Re: The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by Fadiga24(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Get those hoes new designer brains, they need it more.
Re: The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by Homeboiy: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
oh my peniis oo
Re: The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by newyorks(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just To Please Men Visually U Risk Urlife.
Re: The Rise Of 'designer bosoms':surgeon Reports Huge Surge(pictures Adults Only) by SmartchoicesNG: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Most women are objects.

(1) (Reply)

Teenage And Youthful Relationships / . / If Your Wife Slaps You In Public Will You Retaliate??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.