Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King (10674 Views)

THE BANG RULE :how To Be A Romantic King / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
So many guys make mistakes when they see a girl they are interested in, honestly it's no big deal,have you ever thought of acting and giving back all the attitude a woman gives to you when you approach her, or have you ever imagined why most of them don't approach you instead of wasting all the time on earth staring at each other and locking eye contacts. The bang rule has broken down all the skill and techniques in getting this done and making the gurl of your dream chase you like rat and cheese..
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
One thing you have to analyse first and know is that,men are governed by logic, and woman are ruled by emotions. Take this to your advantage and see it work like magic, she is intelligent yes, and she probably likes you but you havnt developed good habit to make her discover she likes and in love with you
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Know something, men work with logic and ladies are governed with emotions,take this to your advantage and watch the girl of your dream cash you, men have emotions too but it doesn't have effect on them like it does on women,that why the ladies actually appears weaker,its a psychological game, understand it and you are on the pro level
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Quote me for questions,if you want the bang rule book contact me @08131556093
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by africanman85: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2017
vermaniace:
Quote me for questions,if you want the bang rule book contact me @09076457069..
I need d bang rule eBook
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2017
africanman85:
I need d bang rule eBook

This is my contact @08131556093
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
The bang rule is mostly used for very pretty girls and average girls,including the techniques involved, because these girls are the ones that get all the attention the most, when you try to strike they give you some kinda attitude making it look hard to get,no girl is hard to get, speak the right language and they will respond to you
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Imagine being a mechanical engineer and you where giving a task of a medical doctor to attend to a patient, its gona be pretty and obviously hard, because you cannot give the appropriate and right codes and speak the right language,even the patient might not give you attention knowing you aren't serious for business, this is how it is when you speak the wrong languages,and send the wrong body signals to a girl,her guard automatically turns up and you are gona start acting like a monkey that's hungry for banana
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Girls are like cats, cats are very inquisitive and curious, if you put a cat into a room and shut the door,the cat wants to go into the next room and come out again, that's how the girls are,they tend to get bored where there are no tensions,just keep them thinking don't be straight I advise you,because you will start to bore her,and things will go down the drain. Be dynamic,make her feel all the various type of emotion,sad,happy,laughter,seriousness, etc on different occasions.
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Always be the leading one,in other words always lead the way, if she says she wants "this" give her "that" or just make sure you give her at your own chosen time ,but beware :balance it and don't do it too much..so it won't be obvious you are following a routine or designed pattern. She's intelligent she would notice
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by Ali1king: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
You have nothing to do ABI?

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
We have different techniques in getting this pretty damsels, we have the:
LEVERAGE WEAPON
THE STOPWATCH METHOD
THE JONSE HUMOR SHOCK

We have three stages in meeting and making a girl yours we have the:
THE SIGHTNESS STAGE
THE BOND BANG STAGE
THE EXPLOSION STAGE or THE BREAK UP STAGE

The bang rule has broken this techniques down for you to understand and use it,remember the book shouldn't be you it should just complement that aspect of your life

Contact me to get a copy @08131556093
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ali1king:
You have nothing to do ABI?

Sorry do I know you?
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
There is just one easy way to get started with all these, some guys find it hard in approaching a girl, but trust me it's the most easy stage, your first five to ten minutes determines how important you will be to a girl on the long run, in the bang rule it's called the opening stage. You opening matters a lot as easy at it is, it's important.
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
But there is just one simple way,#be always happy, happiness is contagious, when you smile regularly she tends to adapt too.+ don't go shining your teeth like some roasted goat,be cool, relax, don't force the confidence, just have fun....

To get the bang rule contact @08131556093
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2017
A girl proves the boss and you complaining, 1 you havnt shown her any attribute of beeing the leading party,you probably doing sometin too much,maybe you just care too much,or you careless too much, don't over do all this,it make things complicated,try to balance it,push all the emotional buttons you can push,its makes her confused and want to unravel you more,if not you just gona bore her and d relationship is gona end up being in the trash
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Yeah she's your ex, bro you can get her back,easy way out look back in the past, line out your mistakes and all you where doing that turned her off and wasn't making sense, use the reset button and den come back doing the opposite of all you did, but don't make it obvious or else she will notice,dont force it out,relax, calm down and enjoy your self
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2017
There are over 5 billion females in the world make her know dat, and if she's doing some kinda snub attitude,you made a mistake from d beginning ,make her feel she's about to loose you a second and make her feel comfortable the next,keep her wondering...she's emotional so she doesn't want to loose u bro, some how when you when growing you might have developed bad habits that doesn't make a girl discover she likes you,change all dat, develop new habits and feel free, relax,always be happy,you are a guy so we work with logic,she doesn't. So don't try explaining to her why she should say yes to you, she would neva understand it's normal, just show her how important and show her your worth by giving her d attitudes that are mixed. Sometimes you notice she smiles with u today,and tomorrow she's all like shii,do d same to her it's called "mirroring"...

2 Likes

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2017
To get the full techniques about how to get the nigerian girl of your dream contact me to get the. Bang rule @08131556093
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2017
if she actually says she does not want the relationship no more you cant force her just move on its a simple thing, you have made mistakes in the past , you shouldnt tell a girl about your feelings yet if you are not if she feels x2 of what you feel for her. if not bro you heading on a dead end. the moment you make this mistake she will raise her guards up and its game over for you. dont ruin the chances ,keep her wondering and trying to know your true intentions. its the thing you have to run man

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Girls are very emotional use that to your advantage, use her state of emotion to show her the the kind of guy you are.we both (male & female) are wired up stairs in different ways, we the guys are moved by what we see while these girls are moved by what they feel or who you are,what drives us on? girls with shape and pretty face/big front and back.but the girl are different,have you ever wondered why some very pretty girls are usually in love with the ugly guys or average guys they arent moved by what they see. take for example we are kept in a room and a girl half nude comes in,shes shapy and pretty and light skin or dark skin,you will be moved or charged rather. now go the other way round.a girl kept in the room and a boy with boxers come into th e room ,what do you think would be are reaction?...simple the way they see things are different from the way we see things, once you can understand that you would know your way around things.

2 Likes

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Rule number 1. dont kiss and tell
Rule number 2. dont always try to please her or she will get bored of you
Rule number 3. always be happy but cool
Rule number 4. dont forget to be yourself
Rule number 5. dont confess love to her until you are sure she feels times two of what you feel for her
Rule number 6. dont compete with other boys judge their performance for her (with fun): this is dangerous but it works for some girls
Rule number 7. push all her emotional buttons
Rule number 8. dont brag about your ability to get girls
Rule number 9. dont say bad things or be cocky about other girls to her cus she will feel that what you do at her back to other people too
Rule number 10. dont try to be always funny,be natural
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2017
to get the bang rule book contact me @ 07051045601
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Now the deep truth
Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Girls like sex more than guys,but they still refuse to give it to you, after you have passed all through the three stages in the bang rule you will finally find out the reason behind this, girls are scared of two things before giving you sex

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
1. They are scared of getting pregnant
2. They are scared of been exposed (other people hearing about it)

For these two reasons it's a hard nut she'll to crack when you want her to give you sex, these two strong holds are good at spoiling things

2 Likes

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
First build your self up on the rule number 1 I stated up there, don't kiss and tell,once a girl know you keep secret they want you to keep there secret too and also you might be lucky keeping both of you's secret

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Don't also tell her other people secret, build your trust through another way,if you keep telling her other people's secret she wouldn't feel safe keeping her own with you,dont confuse this,its a little tricky,tell her interesting stories not boring secrets

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
To get the bang rule book contact me @08131556093

2 Likes

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
It's a simple phenomenon, dontt complicate issues by telling her you want her to come to your house cus you want both of you to have sex, na it won't work out when it's planned,dont make her feel she's doing the work of a prostitute she will hate you for it

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
When inviting her to come over to your place or house,give her a proper reason for coming to your home,like for example : hello babe could you come over I want you to come help me explain this assignment, or hello babe I want you to pls help me to buy some stuffs then bring it over to my place,or hello babe I bought some thing for you am kinda ill could you come over to get it,make sure this reasons exist..

1 Like

Re: THE BANG RULE: How To Be A Romantic King by vermaniace(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
A girl doesn't want the sex planned,she just wants it to happen like it was meant to be,something that kinda happened by faith,and bro you good to go

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Tinder Girls Are Something Else! / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.