Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano (1383 Views)

Best Place To Serve As An Engineering Graduate Between Lagos Or Abuja. / How To Get Redeployed To Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Doyin400l(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hi, I'm among the 17A stream 1 that was mobilized to osun and already one month into my service yr. I'm tired of everything in Osun state. I want to change to Kano state. Pls how can I go about it. I might commit suicide soon if not helped because it seems this state is just not for me . So Tired everything therein. Pls your advice is welcome.
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by olac21(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Commit suicide now.. olosi
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin

Very simple!! Jump enter lagoon!!!
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Doyin400l(m): 5:59am On Jul 09, 2017
olac21:
Commit suicide now.. olosi
African mentality. u can do better
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by kingsley3218(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol......."under the sun or in the rain,with dedication and selflessness"....you swore this to your fatherland,so y back out? Oga....its service and not comfortability test! You can/will/shall not die cos ur definitely not the first experiencing such. Man up! Things ain't meant to be rosy all the time,its just 11 months,so deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Doyin400l(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
I am already tired of serving my fatherland in just a month.. nysc is rubbish
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Doyin400l(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
kingsley3218:
Lol......."under the sun or in the rain,with dedication and selflessness"....you swore this to your fatherland,so y back out? Oga....its service and not comfortability test! You can/will/shall not die cos ur definitely not the first experiencing such. Man up! Things ain't meant to be rosy all the time,its just 11 months,so deal with it.
Tnx bro..but I should die cos I want to serve Osun that care less about my welfare..tufiakwa
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by kingsley3218(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Doyin400l:

Tnx bro..but I should die cos I want to serve Osun that care less about my welfare..tufiakwa
just put the welfare thingy aside and try to make out the best from your host community. I'm an adventurous person and love to learn new things about new locations. Bro,your stay would be worthwhile,trust me.....its usually like this at the beginning,most corp members feel same way u are feeling when they get posted newly to their "bush"(PPA).....lol
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Gewezzy1(f): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
I feel your pain, cs I also redeployed bored af
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Doyin400l(m): 4:31am On Jul 10, 2017
kingsley3218:
just put the welfare thingy aside and try to make out the best from your host community. I'm an adventurous person and love to learn new things about new locations. Bro,your stay would be worthwhile,trust me.....its usually like this at the beginning,most corp members feel same way u are feeling when they get posted newly to their "bush"(PPA).....lol
Thanks a lot.
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Doyin400l(m): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2017
God, what have we done to deserve Nysc not to be scrap yet. This service of a thing is just killing graduates .
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by holyboii: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Where in osun were u posted
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Emmaesty(f): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Doyin400l:
God, what have we done to deserve Nysc not to be scrap yet. This service of a thing is just killing graduates .
Hahahahahaha.

Better use this period to get familiar with GMAT and SHL and perfect your CV. You can even volunteer with an NGO to get leadership experience or just experience sha. You can even write professional exams.

If you are not looking for employment in a firm, then start your business now. Don't wait for magical money to fall from the sky before you start. Just start.

My point? Just do something that takes you one step closer to your dreams
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Ijobalupe(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Doyin400l:
Hi, I'm among the 17A stream 1 that was mobilized to osun and already one month into my service yr. I'm tired of everything in Osun state. I want to change to Kano state. Pls how can I go about it. I might commit suicide soon if not helped because it seems this state is just not for me . So Tired everything therein. Pls your advice is welcome.

I get link wey fit help u run am but is money and very sure
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Doyin400l(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
holyboii:
Where in osun were u posted
OSOGBO
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Doyin400l(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hahahahahaha.

Better use this period to get familiar with GMAT and SHL and perfect your CV. You can even volunteer with an NGO to get leadership experience or just experience sha. You can even write professional exams.

If you are not looking for employment in a firm, then start your business now. Don't wait for magical

money to fall from the sky before you start. Just start.

My point? Just do something that takes you one step closer to your dreams
GOSH.. thanks a lot for the timely advice. ESPECIALLY THE BUSINESS ASPECT.
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by holyboii: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Doyin400l:
OSOGBO
same here tho am batch B stream 2.do u mind if we hook up.
mail will be more preferable sugareze1@gmail.com
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Djtm(m): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Doyin400l:

OSOGBO
Enjoy Osogbo's power supply and stop complaining.
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Doyin400l(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Djtm:

Enjoy Osogbo's power supply and stop complaining.
yea, there is great power supply in the state. But that's not all. Complaining about things here was due to the fact the state is poor, no opportunity compare to Lagos I came from. So new to such lifestyle.
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Djtm(m): 1:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Doyin400l:

yea, there is great power supply in the state. But that's not all. Complaining about things here was due to the fact the state is poor, no opportunity compare to Lagos I came from. So new to such lifestyle.

I dig. Lagosians often lose the
Minds when they leave Lagos, but then they get used to wherever the are. With time.
Re: Osogbo - - Lagos or Kano by Bruno3000(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Doyin400l:
It can be done if you are really serious. call or whatsapp me 07031670656.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Corpers Contributing To The Society On Anti-corruption. / lagos corpers Get Your Nysc Customize Frame Pics At Cheaper Price / See The Pre-camp Picture A Prospective Corper Uploaded On Her Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.