Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Effective SEO techniques that will help your blog rank higher - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Effective SEO techniques that will help your blog rank higher (539 Views)

Top 3 SEO Techniques To Outshine Your Competitors / 12 Seo Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Rank Higher / Does Blog Rank Affect Enrollment In Amazon Affiliate Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective SEO techniques that will help your blog rank higher by CelestineC(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
So I’m going to work you through a detailed keyword guide on SEO.

Things you will learn after going through this guide on SEO.

What SEO really is and why it’s important?
The two sides of SEO force?
Everything you need to know about on-page SEO
So grab a cup of coffee or your favorite juice lets get started…

SEO is an acronym for “Search Engine Optimization” which i believe majority of us knows.

But the question is what really gets optimized? Things you can optimize include but are not limited to the following

Your design
Your content
Your links
Your images etc.

1 So what is SEO and why is it important?

SEO simply put is the process of optimizing your online content, so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword.

SEO is the magic you have to your articles, in order to make Big G (Google) and other search engines very likely to include your article as one of the top results whenever someone searches for that keyword.

I already covered this topic extensively here, be sure to study it and comment

You can read the rest of the guide here

Regards.
Re: Effective SEO techniques that will help your blog rank higher by CelestineC(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
CelestineC:
So I’m going to work you through a detailed keyword guide on SEO.

Things you will learn after going through this guide on SEO.

What SEO really is and why it’s important?
The two sides of SEO force?
Everything you need to know about on-page SEO
So grab a cup of coffee or your favorite juice lets get started…

SEO is an acronym for “Search Engine Optimization” which i believe majority of us knows.

But the question is what really gets optimized? Things you can optimize include but are not limited to the following

Your design
Your content
Your links
Your images etc.

1 So what is SEO and why is it important?

SEO simply put is the process of optimizing your online content, so that a search engine likes to show it as a top result for searches of a certain keyword.

SEO is the magic you have to your articles, in order to make Big G (Google) and other search engines very likely to include your article as one of the top results whenever someone searches for that keyword.

I already covered this topic extensively here, be sure to study it and comment

You can read the rest of the guide here

SEO Guide

Regards.

You don't have to wait for the so called SEO gurus.

Teach yourself the basics and rank higher in search engines

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Needed For Adsense Partnership / [freelance] We Need Bloggers And Creative Writers At Kilamiti.com / How To Get Organic Search From Search Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.