Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari (738 Views)

Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by BlowBack: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please do not in your pathetic life mention GEJ.

Just tell us the kind of paradise you were hoping Buhari will make Nigeria into.

Lets Go...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Here to read comments wink

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
BlowBack:
Please do not in your pathetic life mention GEJ.

Just tell us the kind of paradise you were hoping Buhari will make Nigeria into.

Lets Go...
is that possible that they will not mention gej ? Zombie will always blame Jonathan, no matter what. Just observe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by obonujoker(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol.... there is no how they won't mention GEJ or KANU, instead of going straight to the point....

9 Likes

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
My dear, they voted for Buhari out of tribal and religious sentiment and nothing More.

Since inception I HV never seen any light in this administration.

9 Likes

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Omenka
T8ksy
T9ksy
Ngeneukwenu
Sarrki
Modath

We are waiting for your responses

8 Likes

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
My dear, they voted for Buhari out of tribal and religious sentiment and nothing More.

Since inception I HV never seen any light in this administration.

Support for Buhari was driven by hate and wickedness

Buhari's records and antecedents were available from our history

It still shocks me really and I have given up on Nigerians really

9 Likes

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by Bossontop(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by bantudra: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
krendo:

Support for Buhari was driven by hate and wickedness

Buhari's records and antecedents were available from our history

It still shocks me really and I have given up on Nigerians really

why are you forgeting boko haram?...
Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
bantudra:

why are you forgeting boko haram ?...

The same boko-haram that you hope will join to fight Biafra?

https://www.nairaland.com/3909357/4g-war-how-war-between#58262616
bantudra:

what makes you think boko haram and niger delta millitants will not join nigeria to fight biafra..??..

4 Likes

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
bantudra:

why are you forgeting boko haram?...

What about Boko Haram?

Boko Haram was on the verge of defeat before Jonathan left office

Today what has Buhari achieved on Boko Haram other than exchange innocent girls for hardened criminals? A move which will in the long put Nigerians at risk of kidnap by Boko Haram

Even Burutai could not defend the foolish move other than call it a political decision

1 Like

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by Gazzy88(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
oja oyigbo ko mo pe eni kan o wa...gbogbo yin ko n da were se lasan nibi ni.
Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Gazzy88:
oja oyigbo ko mo pe eni kan o wa...gbogbo yin ko n da were se lasan nibi ni.
Why you no wan translate your grammar na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by CltrAltDel: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
obonujoker:
Lol.... there is no how they won't mention GEJ or KANU, instead of going straight to the point....
Confirmed sense is really scarce in yeastside…… Anyways, because I can vote for anybody I want to…… see, no mention of the 2 mofos above.
It is my vote I can use it any how……. Kapish
grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5598212_rom1monkeytoman_jpegf63ca0431ee62c5c50d62025418da90a

1 Like

Re: Zombies, Afonjas, Can You Give Us A Reason Why You Voted Buhari by BlowBack: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Confirmed sense is really scarce in yeastside…… Anyways, because I can vote for anybody I want to…… see, no mention of the 2 mofos above.
It is my vote I can use it any how……. Kapish
grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5598212_rom1monkeytoman_jpegf63ca0431ee62c5c50d62025418da90a

If you like vote Shekau, that is your prerogative right guaranteed in a functional democracy

The question is why are you bent on wasting your vote to spite others?

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Rushes To U. K To See Buhari / Chief Of Army Staff Hails Enugu State Governors Support For Army’s Water Project / 25,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.