Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:40 PM

IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra (60553 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=Presidiotbuhari post=58266004][/quote]

Bro, I support Biafra o! Hate has in how, I said leave my house is it by force to stay with me? You were there when Kanu called Nigeria Zoo, so Igbos in Nigeria right now in Zoo abi! Go back and occupy the east. Easy
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
lols...
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
author=Presidiotbuhari post=58266004]
Bro, I support Biafra o! Hate has in how, I said leave my house is it by force to stay with me? You were there when Kanu called Nigeria Zoo, so Igbos in Nigeria right now in Zoo abi! Go back and occupy the east. Easy
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
And fo.olish people adadike281 thinks they ar wiser than this man of God...
Mu.mu whos brains went to her a$$

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Sonoyom(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by iamphill: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
politics and religion don't mix, thats oil and water. Though each to his/her own.
If Biafra will happen am sure it will happen.
But a priest is suppose to be neutral in a situation like this. Imagine the northern clerics of Alfas doing something similar like this am sure lots of people will read meaning to it.

Anybody wey my post vex oya come and beat me I dey my house.....lol

Happy weekend people...
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by tuscani: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
anyebedgreat:
I fear for these people. I just fear for them, their future, their children. I sincerely do.
Don't cry for me Argentinaaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Princesaha: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
kc2hansome:
Igbo kwenu

St. Micheal should be at Ozubulu not Nnewi though
No bro, there is St. Michaels the archangel church at Umudim Nnewi. It is beside Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's house near Nnewi traffic light. In fact it has the same fence with Ojukwus house. Oya thank me for this wonderful lecture.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by CaptainGOOD: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Igboesika:

If you are active on politics section, you wouldn't have typed this , but here you are playing saint. Some iddiotts that are insulting Igbos day in and day out, saying all sorts of rubbish you didn't talk to them and you are busy preaching to me.
Come to think of it, I didn't see anything wrong with my post.

Seriously brother.. his stupid annoyed me wen i read it...
I dnt know if some of oir brothers ar cursed to see the truth.. i dnt just understand that coward.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
bsideboii:
Are preists supposed to be involved in politically related matters?

No sir!
Because they dropped from the skies.

Man is a political animal, be you priest, ifa, otangele or omenamkpo, you're free to involve in politically related matters.

Less I forget sir, Biafra is not a politically related matter, Biafra actualization is a life related matter.

Hope you know the difference sir?

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
author=iamphill post=58266289]politics and religion don't mix, thats oil and water. Though each to his/her own.
But a priest is suppose to be neutral in a situation like this. Imagine the northern clerics of Alfas doing something similar like this am sure lots of people will read meaning to it.

Happy weekend people...

Guy you make sense,nobody fit touch you. This is what th young priests have converted our esteemed religion into. Gaining cheap popularity
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
author=ochukwuma15 post=58266358]

No sir!
Because they dropped from the skies.

Man is a political animal, be you priest, ifa, otangele or omenamkpo, you're free to involve in politically related matters.

Less I forget sir, Biafra is not a politically related matter, Biafra actualization is a life related matter.

Hope you know the difference sir?

Welldone Sir,

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Igboesika: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Seriously brother.. his stupid annoyed me wen i read it...
I dnt know if some of oir brothers ar cursed to see the truth.. i dnt just understand that coward.
Don't mind d guy. I even made a mistake by replying him sef.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by enemyofprogress: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
See as everywhere dey smell
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by nelsont1: 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sorry... You sound stupid.
AnonyNymous:

Did he or did he not insult his way to where he is now? Did he or did he not call me a 'yorobastard'?
Assuming my post had been something condemning Biafra, would you or would you not have called me an afonja?
Go and think about that.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Presidiotbuhari: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
WUHE:

Bro, I support Biafra o! Hate has in how, I said leave my house is it by force to stay with me? You were there w Kanu called Nigeria Zoo, so Igbos in Nigeria right now in Zoo abi! I back and occupy the east. Easy
If u are crying simply because ur dead end contraption is called ZOO, then ur craying is just starting. Nigeria is worst than a zoo. This cesspit can be aptly decribe as a typical african JUNGLe......to hell with one nigeria

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
STOP MAKING NOISE LEAVE FOR HOME NOW RESPECT AREWA, BIAFRA WE BELIEVE
shocked
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
iamphill:
politics and religion don't mix, thats oil and water. Though each to his/her own.

Happy weekend people...
Religion and Politics mix wella.
If you are Religious and you are not good in politics, I tell you you won't be able to gain new convert or to even keep those you have converted.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by anzaku47(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
End time priest
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by brookz: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
All i see is a Flatisco Miscreant and his Goons.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
author=Presidiotbuhari post=58266588]If u are crying simply because ur dead end contraption is called ZOO, then ur craying is just starting. Nigeria is worst than a zoo. This cesspit can be aptly decribe as a typical african JUNGLe......to hell with one nigeria

You do not understand me, I said BIAFRA should stand. But what I do not understand is that we like being in a Zoo, but tell your guys to leave that Zoo. Why the outcry to remain here, You feel me?
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by weyab: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
bsideboii:
Are preists supposed to be involved in politically related matters?
may be the evil spirit they pay offerings....
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by nkemdi89(f): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Will you shut up. Stop talking nonsense. Many seminarians and priests sympathize with IPOB and Biafra. Even some Bishops too. The Nigerian state has failed us and there is no going back.

For how long will you people celebrate bad leaders and legislooters who are protected by the criminal Nigerian state?

Name One Sector in Nigeria you are proud of?

For how long will you people celebrate 2 hours of unstable low current as electricity?

For how long will you people celebrate bad roads?

For how long will you people celebrate scarcity of food and water?

For how long will you people celebrate insecurity and extra judicial killings by security agencies supported by despotic and ethnically bigoted governments?

With the current structure of Nigeria, do you think we can get it right in the next 1000 years?

When will Enough be Enough?

Kedu mgbe unu ga ama Ihe? (When will you people have common sense?)

Biafra is our last hope. If we stop agitating for Biafra and drop the dream, what better option do you have for us? NOTHING! THE GOVERNMENT AND PAST LEADERS HAVE FAILED US.
Must you insult someone, before you can make your point? You want independence and you are not yet civilized, if you can not accept others opinion or reason with them, you are less a human. If you like abuse every creature on earth if your ipob is not destined to be it won't . you can only succeed in any goal in life when you learn to love and respect others, not forgetting cooperation and peaceful co existence.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
author=weyab post=58266745]may be the evil spirit they pay offerings....

Maybe th guy take Goldberg

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by weyab: 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
WUHE:
I wonder why the catholic church allow such nonsense in the church. If That guy Belong to Pakistan for all I care. But what concerns . Church with ethnicity. What is the correlation between a priest's vocation and country of origin. Shortsighted Idiot
soon you will know

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by weyab: 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
WUHE:
Okay, I now understand. But my friends here keep saying,they want to go and same guys are now crying.If all Igbos stay in one country I doubt if there will not be agitation for another Country....New Biafra, because even Anambra cannot peacefully produce a Governorship Candidate. They are allowing a small boy whose children have never visited Igboland to deceive them
grin how many children
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
I pray o
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
author=weyab post=58266799] grin how many children

The guy will flee earlier than Ojukwu
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by WUHE: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
author=brookz post=58266660]All i see is a Flatisco Miscreant and his Goons.

That Nnamdi Kanu I see movement in his eyes. I go run leave my guys o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by ObaEssa(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Meanwhile the ipob guy the arrested along with KANU is still roasting in hell of kuje maximum prison

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by classicalbenson(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ziluxger:

Tenx, your submission is gentle and not harsh. This is how criticism should be: Constructive!
otele
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by weyab: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
WUHE:

The guy will flee earlier than Ojukwu
answer me afonja cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.