Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra (60622 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Offiah Identical Twins To Be Ordained As Catholic Priests Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Sylva2147: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Will you shut up. Stop talking nonsense. Many seminarians and priests sympathize with IPOB and Biafra. Even some Bishops too. The Nigerian state has failed us and there is no going back.

For how long will you people celebrate bad leaders and legislooters who are protected by the criminal Nigerian state?

Name One Sector in Nigeria you are proud of?

For how long will you people celebrate 2 hours of unstable low current as electricity?

For how long will you people celebrate bad roads?

For how long will you people celebrate scarcity of food and water?

For how long will you people celebrate insecurity and extra judicial killings by security agencies supported by despotic and ethnically bigoted governments?

With the current structure of Nigeria, do you think we can get it right in the next 1000 years?

When will Enough be Enough?

N.B For those quoting me, I am not going to respond. I will simply tell all of you that in the New Biafra, all these bad politicians you mentioned won't be relevant. Quote me anywhere. Thats why no election was declared in the whole of Biafraland.

Kedu mgbe unu ga ama Ihe? (When will you people have common sense?)

Biafra is our last hope. If we stop agitating for Biafra and drop the dream, what better option do you have for us? NOTHING! THE GOVERNMENT AND PAST LEADERS HAVE FAILED US.
And you now deceive yourself that the people who will rule you in Biafra are Saint right? kwantinu with your ignorance.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by attackgat: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
bsideboii:
Are preists supposed to be involved in politically related matters?

No they not allowed, but this has nothing to do with politics
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sylva2147:
And you now deceive yourself that the people who will rule you in Biafra are Saint right? kwantinu with your ignorance.

Its not your business. I thought you said "they" are irrelevant in Nigeria? Whats your business with who rules them?
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by ChristineC: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
myhotbrain:

My brother, you are quite right, all of these glaring deficit you have enumerated above were caused by marginalization of the poor masses by the elites of our country. The elites are from all regions and all tribes: They are our presidents, our governors, our senators, our house of representative members, our state house of assemblies members, our local government chairmen/chairwomen, our ministers, our commisioners, our ambassadors, our top civil servants and their juniors, our smooth talking pastors and Imams, our top military officers, our police officers, our teachers and professors, in fact all of us including those cannot reason well enough that, patriotism and sacrifice are all it takes to build an egalitarian society and not mindless looting and hates and bigotry amongst us all.

Imagine, if perchance you get Biafra, would automatically cleanse the blood of people of Biafra and its leaders such that all of the things you mentioned above will just vanished into thin air?

If you can think very deeply, how do you think all of the population of Igbo people fits into the little space of the core south east states, the issue of sustainability, the issue of agriculture and feeding etc, have you thought about the issue of boundaries and immigration, security of lives and properties, conflict and even more agitation amongst the people of Ndigbo origin, that is, the issue of fake and original Igbos, freeborn and children of slaves etc etc

These are things you all have to think about and proffer solutions to before you plunge Nigeria into another civil war, the war which I know and most well meaning people knows will be devastating to Igbo people.I MAKE BOLD TO STATE WITHOUT ANY REGRET: IF ANOTHER CIVIL WAR SHOULD OCCUR BECAUSE OF THIS UNREASONABLE AGITATION FOR IPOB/BIAFRA, IGBO PEOPLE WILL LOOSE SO MUCH MORE THAN THE FIRST CIVIL-WAR IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS. AM ALSO SURE, THAT ALL OF US WILL LOOSE GREATLY AND AT THE END, WE WOULD ALL ASK OURSELVES: WHY DID WE START ANOTHER WAR IN THE FIRST INSTANCE?

THE SOLUTIONS TO OUR PROBLEM ARE, MOST PROBABLE:,

POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC RESTRUCTURING BASED ON THE 6 REGION ZONES.
CHANGING BACK TO PARLIAMENTARY DEMOCRACY, AT LEAST, IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WITH ASSURED ZONING OF THE PRESIDENCY AMONGST THE SIX REGIONS.

AND, IF WE ARE KEEP THE PRESENT PRESIDENTIAL DEMOCRACY, WE SHOULD INSTITUTE ONLY 2 PARTY SYSTEM BUT ALLOWED ANY "QUALIFIED" PERSON TO CONTEST AS INDEPENDENT IF THEY SO WISH.

But unfortunately, some of our leaders and teachers knows the best for and refuse to do these because of one reason or the other and mainly, because of their selfish interests and utmost greed.

If you ask me: RATHER THAN THE CALL FOR BIAFRA, WE ALL, IGBOS, YORUBA, HAUSA, FULANI, IBIBIO, EFIT, TIV, IGALA, IDOMA, IJAW, ITSHEKIRI, IRONO, IBINI, KANURI, UHROBO, ETC ETC SHOULD BE ASKING AND AGITATING FOR A REVOLJTION!!!!

WE NEED A REVOLUTION TO FREE THE POOR MASSES OF THIS NATION FROM THE GRIP OF GREEDY AND UNPATRIOTIC LEADERS.

WE DONT NEED BIAFRA/IPOB OR "BALKANIZATION" OF NIGERIA
WE DONT NEED ANOTHER CIVIL WAR,
WE DONT NEED DESTRUCTION OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES
WE DONT NEED HATES AND BIGOTRY AMONGST THE POOR MASSES OF NIGERIA
WE DONT NEED DIVISION AND BACKWARDNESS
WE DONT NEED RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION

WE NEED LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING AMONGST OURSELVES
WE NEED COOPERATIION AND PARTNERSHIP
WE NEED INTER-MARRIAGES AND MUTUAL RESPECT
WE NEED FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT AND INVESTMENT AND RIGHTS OF CITIZENSHIP IN ALL STATES
WE NEED FULLY FUNDED AND ALL ENCOMPASSING EDUCATION
WE NEED RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE AND FREEDOM TO WORSHIP
WE NEED TO RESPECT OUR CULTURAL DIFFENCES AND DIVERSITIES
WE NEED TO CONDEMN THE WRONGS OF ANY OUR LEADERS REGARDLESS OF TRIBE OR ETHNICITY
WE NEED TO APPRECIATE AND SUPPORT ALL OF OUR PEOPLE WITHOUT EXCEPTION OF IDENTITY

WE NEED A REVOLUTION

WE NEED ONE NIGERIA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
WE NEED TO PRAY MORE FOR NIGERIA

MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS!!

AMEN AMEN AMEN
all you guys shouting war turn out to be clueless in the end.

only one question: if there's a war in Nigeria tomorrow, this war will be between who and who exactly?
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by achi4u(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
kc2hansome:
Igbo kwenu

St. Micheal should be at Ozubulu not Nnewi though
This is St. Michael Catholic Church Uru Umudim Nnewi opposite Innoson manufacturing facility.
Na my Paris be that, that Hall ur looking at is CWO Hall.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by davidif: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipob1:
answer to wat? Have u given me any constructive argument? U are mad!

Haha, there you go again proving me right. All emotion no intellectual depth. Eya! Poor thing cry cry cry I must have hurt your feelings grin cheesy grin grin
I wrote 5 paragraph providing a counterargument and "U are mad" is the best you can come up with? Like I said earlier, all emotions and no logic. Y'all act like women during that "Special time of the month". Kai! Keep crying ehn.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by davidif: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
adadike281:
ignored and I will henceforth ignore u. I don't consider your type to be real men,all u do is insult, insult and more insult.

Why you dey vex? It shows that your points are going under his skin.
When people cannot articulate their points clearly they resort to insults like little children. Some guys act so emotional like women at times it's not even funny.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by adadike281(f): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
davidif:

Why you dey vex? It shows that your points are going under his skin.
When people cannot articulate their points clearly they resort to insults like little children. Some guys act so emotional like women at times it's not even funny.
u are a real man. he should come and see what a man is all about and not throwing insults up and down like someone in a fit
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by ipob1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
davidif:

Haha, there you go again proving me right. All emotion no intellectual depth. Eya! Poor thing cry cry cry I must have hurt your feelings grin cheesy grin grin
I wrote 5 paragraph providing a counterargument and "U are mad" is the best you can come up with? Like I said earlier, all emotions and no logic. Y'all act like women during that "Special time of the month". Kai! Keep crying ehn.
go nd sleep u no get talk, useless Afonja
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by davidif: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipob1:
go nd sleep u no get talk, useless Afonja

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
davidif:

Wrong! Religion and politics are not supposed to mix. It never turns out well. No wonder this country is in a complete mess.
in Nigeria everything dey mix o.
A country where a doctor tilurns out a minister of works and a lawyer a minister of power. Most of our politicians don't know what politics is.
Even Plato as aft back as 300bc knew that a state alike only function probably if people practice what they are trained to do. You should not be a mechanic when you were trained to be a carpenter. A teacher should not do the work of a soldier. Those that rule the state should be philosopher kings( most educated and intelligent with sound reasoning and judgment) and not like Nigeria where the best a pushed to the corner while the worst are forced to rule the people for some selfish reason.
However, religion and politics can mix for a greater good. It depends on the motive of the person s involved.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
iamphill:

You are right but it shouldn't be the norm what do you think?
it's not a norm. From my own perspective, religion and politics are very closely related. Religious men need to convince people that their supreme being is the one true and greatest if all begins while policians tell their followers that their party is the best of all the parties and the only party that can redeem them. Religious politics is religion of its own kind. Atkins where a human promises to save the people from another person that they perceived to have failed the people.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by davidif: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
A country where a doctor tilurns out a minister of works and a lawyer a minister of power. Most of our politicians don't know what politics is.
Even Plato as aft back as 300bc knew that a state alike only function probably if people practice what they are trained to do. You should not be a mechanic when you were trained to be a carpenter. A teacher should not do the work of a soldier. Those that rule the state should be philosopher kings( most educated and intelligent with sound reasoning and judgment) and not like Nigeria where the best a pushed to the corner while the worst are forced to rule the people for some selfish reason.
However, religion and politics can mix for a greater good. It depends on the motive of the person s involved.

She quotes Plato??

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by mmsen: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Will you shut up. Stop talking nonsense. Many seminarians and priests sympathize with IPOB and Biafra. Even some Bishops too. The Nigerian state has failed us and there is no going back.

For how long will you people celebrate bad leaders and legislooters who are protected by the criminal Nigerian state?

Name One Sector in Nigeria you are proud of?

For how long will you people celebrate 2 hours of unstable low current as electricity?

For how long will you people celebrate bad roads?

For how long will you people celebrate scarcity of food and water?

For how long will you people celebrate insecurity and extra judicial killings by security agencies supported by despotic and ethnically bigoted governments?

With the current structure of Nigeria, do you think we can get it right in the next 1000 years?

When will Enough be Enough?

N.B For those quoting me, I am not going to respond. I will simply tell all of you that in the New Biafra, all these bad politicians you mentioned won't be relevant. Quote me anywhere. Thats why no election was declared in the whole of Biafraland.

Kedu mgbe unu ga ama Ihe? (When will you people have common sense?)

Biafra is our last hope. If we stop agitating for Biafra and drop the dream, what better option do you have for us? NOTHING! THE GOVERNMENT AND PAST LEADERS HAVE FAILED US.

I take your point but the bad roads is a state issue - some states have good roads (AKS for example).

While I am glad that people are expressing their anger with the way things are I wonder if the people are willing to continually hold the political leaders to constant scrutiny or whether Biafra will just become another Nigeria where politicians become deities.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by mmsen: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

How are the worst 'forced to rule'? Is it not the cowardice of those who know better who allow it to happen?
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
mmsen:

How are the worse 'forced to rule'? Is it not the cowardice of those who know better who allow it to happen?
hehehe. If you say so
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
davidif:

She quotes Plato??
yes she did.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by ogocology: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Seriously brother.. his stupid annoyed me wen i read it...
I dnt know if some of oir brothers ar cursed to see the truth.. i dnt just understand that coward.
I do not blame you. Shey you're faceless on NL? Most of you guys out here abusing folks are the real cowards off the internet.
And of course you failed to see why I asked igboesika to read his posts before submitting.. You should do same too.
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by davidif: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
yes she did.

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by davidif: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2017
ochukwuma15:

No sir!
Because they dropped from the skies.

Man is a political animal, be you priest, ifa, otangele or omenamkpo, you're free to involve in politically related matters.

Less I forget sir, Biafra is not a politically related matter, Biafra actualization is a life related matter.

Hope you know the difference sir?

Wrong!!! When Jesus came to earth he did not involve himself in the political matters of the day like delivering the children of Israel from the bondage of Roman occupation heck, even his disciples (after he had left) seem to have steered away from it so what are you talking about?

For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me - John 6:38

I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me - John 5:30
Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by davidif: 2:18am On Jul 11, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Please tell me where the mixture of religion and politics has ever worked? Even in a country as religious as the United States have in their constitution a statute separating church and state.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra by davidif: 2:19am On Jul 11, 2017
mmsen:

How are the worst 'forced to rule'? Is it not the cowardice of those who know better who allow it to happen?

Not everyone has the appetite to be shot at.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pope John Paul Ii And Michael Jackson Found In Hell! / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.