Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada (440261 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Dessydemmy: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Truly this is speechless. Weldon sis, more grace to your elbow.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by baronky: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2017
continue abeg
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by crislyn(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Omo see Gobe! I wish Debbie happiness o.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
***** "I cant believe i actually wanted to have sex with George, i dont know what came over me, i guess it's love" Thelma told her sister

"Easy with this love ooo, but it's funny ooo, George is so principled, imagine no sex before marriage" she replied still focusing on the clothes she was neatly arranging,

"I support him on that, i'm not ready to sleep with any man yet,but seriously, i was just all over him" she giggled

"But wait ooo, you tried, so you and George slept on the same bed and he didn't touch you, if it's me God knows i wont let him go, that guy is too handsome abeg"

"You're talking about my boyfriend ooo"

"Boyfriend that you rejected at first, you should always be thankful to me for talking some senses into you" Debbie teased her

"Madam match maker, so tell me, when are you coming back from your honeymoon, from the way you're packing i doubt you will back be in six months"

"You're not serious, honey moon? six months?, so i'll abandon school because of man abi, you no well, next week is student's week, i wont be around for it, so I will spend one week with him"

"So i will be all alone here"

"You better go to your boyfriend, though he might be busy in school,"

"That reminds me, i've not spoken to him today, i need to check on him"

She picked her phone and dialled his number

George who was on the steering glanced at his phone and picked it

"Baby you've not called to check on me, guess you're with another girl" Thelma said feigning anger

"Not really bae, i'm on my way home, there's an emergency, "he said

" Hope everyone is ok"she asked

"Yeah, they're alright, i'll call you when i get home, i love you"

"I love you too"

She cut the phone and laid down on the bed,

"I'm jealous ooo" Debbie said jokingly

"Like seriously?, when you will be leaving tomorrow to spend one week with your prince charming, So tell me, do you plan on sleeping with him?"

"Of course i'll gladly sleep with him if he asks for it, i dont believe in no sex before marriage, you and George can keep up with that"

"This girl you're naughty, how can you do that, are you even sure he'll end up marrying you"

"Thelma, not all relationships end in marriage, having sex with him doesn't make him my husband, i'm going to have fun dear"

"I'll keep myself till my wedding night"

"Talking about virginity, how am i even sure you're still a virgin?"

Thelma gave her a stern look.

"Abeg i'm still a virgin oo"

"Oya come over here let me check your virginity," she rushed at her sister who ran outside laughing

*********** George entered the house to meet his sister crying, on seeing him, she ran into his arms crying

"Mummy left us because of me, she said that she failed in her duty as a mother in raising me, and dad will never forgive her for that, i begged her to stay but she refused, i tried calling you but couldn't reach you, i called dad and he rushed home, but she had gone before he arrived, George promise me you will find mummy and bring her home, i promise to be a good girl "she said amidst tears

He tried to hold the tears in his eyes.

"Calm down, mummy will return home, it's just a minor family problem, Where's dad?"

"He drove out now to check aunty Nneka 's house"

"Aunty Nneka from mummy's village?"

"Yes"

"Have you eaten something?" he asked her noticing how lean she had become

"i' m not hungry"

"Mirabel look at how lean you are, please forget what happened and move on with your life, i don't like seeing you like this"

"George, do you know how many schools that rejected before i was finally accepted, last two weeks was hell for me and now mummy has left,"

"Dont think about the past, think of your future, i dont want you sulking over this, ok?"

"Thanks George for always been there for me,"

He called the cook to prepare something for them, he knew within him that his mum was doing fine wherever she was, he only pitied his poor innocent sister who doesn't know the truth behind their mother's disappearance.

6 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Deji124(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wow finally am able to catch up with u guys wow these is a superb story from the talented writer herself marianeada being following your work from your first story but i must say am an introvert commentor but please come and give us more i cant wait for more, i have to come out from my shell,
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by do4luv14(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Interesting!!!!!.......
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Deji124:
Wow finally am able to catch up with u guys wow these is a superb story from the talented writer herself marianeada being following your work from your first story but i must say am an introvert commentor but please come and give us more i cant wait for more, i have to come out from my shell,
thanks for deactivating ghost mode
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by bossy512(f): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
You are always on point, weldone
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Are u in anyway related to chinua echebe? Am asking Coz u gat a great future mehn..,..just like everyone hated NEGATIVE until HIV came out,.............that's how i hated stories until marianneada started writing.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
Are u in anyway related to chinua echebe? Am asking Coz u gat a great future mehn..,..just like everyone hated NEGATIVE until HIV came out,.............that's how i hated stories until marianneada started writing.
thanks so much dear, i really appreciate
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
bossy512:
You are always on point, weldone
thanks so much sweetie
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Kimkardashain(f): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
hmmmm. nice update sis. *watching debbie
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kimkardashain:
hmmmm. nice update sis. *watching debbie
thanks so much sweetie
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Toyin223(f): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mummy MarianneAde Nice One, Am Enjoying Everything
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Pinkfeet: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
more grease to ur elbow
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Rukkydelta(f): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thelma isn't a V
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
CHAPTER 7

****** He walked into his dad's room the next morning, he wanted to be sure he was ok before leaving for school,

"Good morning dad"

"Morning George"

"You're dressed for school?" he asked adjusting his reading glasses

"Yes dad, i have nine O'clock lecture"

He took a closer look at his dad and noticed how worried he was.

"Hope you're ok dad?"

"Yes son" he said faking a smile

"So what do you plan to do next?" he asked settling down on the bed

"I'll file a complaint to the police, then i'll go to Enugu tomorrow and ask her friends"

"Dont you think she might be in the village? "

"Your mum will never think of running to the village, besides you know how she hates the village,"

"Ok dad, i will be going to school from home for sometime, you and Mirabel needs me around,i've ordered the cook to prepare breakfast for you, make sure you eat before going out, Be strong ok?"

His dad smiled and patted him on the shoulder

"I'm happy you're already taking care of the family, i'm proud of you son" he said hugging him

He climbed down the stairs and checked on the cook and the house keeper to ensure that they're carrying out their orders effectively, he walked into the kitchen to see Mirabel preparing breakfast

"Mirabel?"

She was startled, she turned out to see George standing before her

"Are you the one preparing breakfast?" he asked surprisingly

"Yeah"

"Aren't you going to school today? " he threw at her still surprised

"Oh i forgot to tell you, my school is on Mid term break, we shall resume on Monday."

"i thought as much, take care of yourself, i'm off to school, but i promise to be back in the evening"

She was excited he would return, she hugged him

He drove straight to school as he was almost late for his lectures.

******** Debbie was dressed in a simple short gown with flat sandals to match, she applied little make up on her face and sat down waiting for her boyfriend, she checked her time and she screamed

"Oh my God! , it's 4.30 pm and he's not yet here, he promised to be here before 4pm,"she said pacing up and down their room

Thelma walked out of the bathroom and saw how tensed her sister was

"Haba, easy na, he'll soon be here, calm down, you refused to eat since you returned from class because your boyfriend is coming, you better eat before you die of hunger"

"And you better dress up before he comes here and meet you like this" she threw at her

Debbie walked to kitchen to get her food, while Thelma quickly wore her clothes as she doesn't want Noel seeing her on her towel.

Debbie settled down to enjoy her meal of jollof rice and chicken while Thelma got busy with her laptop as she had an important assignment to submit the next day.

She was almost done when they heard a knock on the door, Debbie rose to her feet and adjusted her face and clothes, she passed the food to Thelma who was shocked and opened the door,

"Ooooh my God!!!!!!, George it's you" she screamed excitedly

"Debbie, you look breath taking"

"Ohhhh, thanks hun," she said hugging him

"Someone is jealous here oo" Thelma chipped in returning from the kitchen where she dropped the plate

George went to her and Pecked her,

"Baby i missed you" he said hugging her

"I missed you too, you didn't tell me you were coming"

"I'm sorry i wanted to surprise you, i bought something for us," he went downstairs and brought all he bought for his sweetheart

"Debbie, i can see you're all dressed up, do you mind telling me where you're going to"

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend, we want to spend some time alone" she said

"So you have a boyfriend and you couldn't tell me, it's unfair oooo"

"So i should announce to the world that i'm dating someone," she said jokingly

"Debbie, you will never change" he said and they both laughed

"Thelma please help me with a bottle of water"

She went to the fridge to get a bottle of water, but to her utter dismay, the fridge was empty

"I want to rush to a nearby supermarket and buy water for you," she said

"Let me drop take you there" he said getting up

"There's no need stressing yourself, it's just a few blocks from here, i'll be back right away" she said picking money from her purse

"pls help me tell Noel to hurry up cause i'm tired of waiting for him in case you see him on your way out"

"You're not well, i'" ve turned to your messenger abi"she said closing the door behind her

It was just George and Debbie in the room, he got himself busy with his phone

"George" she called him calmly

"Yes"

"You can pretend to be alright but i know deep down that you're worried over something, you dont look alright to me, i hope it's not school that is stressing you like this, and it seems you lost some weight" Debbie Said moving close to him

He didn't realize he was shedding tears

"Oh my God you're crying, you can always confide in me, i'm always here for you"

He told her everything about his mum and her sudden disappearance, she told him some soothing words that helped in calming him down

He wiped the tears from his face, she excused herself and went outside to call Noel as it was almost 6.00pm,

George was lost in thought, he doesn't understand why he told her what he doesn't want anyone to know, he saw it as a family secret, but he's not regretting ever telling her, to his surprise he felt relieved after crying out to her, but what baffled him was that his girlfriend failed to notice how worried he was but Debbie did.

when she was done with her call, she returned to the room,

"Debbie, please i don't want Thelma to hear what i just told you, it's too early to bother her with my family issues, i'll tell her at the right time"

"Cross my heart, she wont hear of it, and i promise you, your home will be united soon"

"Thanks so much for always been there for me"

"why is it taking Thelma time to buy ordinary water" she asked no one in particular trying to change the topic to avoid bringing back memories of the past.

The door opened and Thelma walked in with the water

"what kept you? " Debbie asked her

"A friend of mine was gisting me downstairs"

"And you forgot someone is waiting for you"

"Did he complain?, i'm sorry sweetheart for wasting much time," she said winking at Debbie

A knock was heard on the door, Thelma answered it and was shocked at who she saw

"You're Noel right?" she asked

"Sure, and you are? "

"Thelma, Debbie's younger sister"

Debbie heard his voice and recognized it, she rushed to the door and pushed her sister out of the way and hugged him

"I thought you wont make it" she said while in his arms

"I'm sorry honeypie, my flight was delayed,"

"You should have called me"

She walked him into the room and introduced him to George and they exchanged pleasantries

Debbie picked her suitcase and announced their departure. George left minutes later as Mirabel was already calling him to remind him of his promise.

8 Likes

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by urchman23: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
You blew me off the curve marianneadaora.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
urchman23:
You blew me off the curve marianneadaora.
how're u doing dear?
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Chizim1: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
adanne you're doing a great work thanks, how is your family
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chizim1:
adanne you're doing a great work thanks, how is your family
we're fine dear and u?
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
I wont forgive myself if i dont comment.......being following your stories from the days of meant to be and i must say you are a very good writer.
Keep it up dearie!
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
henergygirl:
I wont forgive myself if i dont comment.......being following your stories from the days of meant to be and i must say you are a very good writer.
Keep it up dearie!
thanks dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Gloryejims(f): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Keep it comes marianneada

Thumbs up
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Sleyanya1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lovely.

Nice piece, don't how you do it, but it keeps getting interesting.

Please o, George shouldn't think towards Debbie. Some people may not observe absolutely the nitty-gritty about you but yet they are still sweethearts, loving and loyal.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by jbaby265(f): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2017
hmmm I foresee a twist between gorge, Thelma and Debbie
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by Dopeyomi(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2017
jbaby265:
hmmm I foresee a twist between gorge, Thelma and Debbie

Me too..
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by adontcare(f): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2017
This update na bumper to bumper! So George mum is this wayward. I have this feeling that George may end up marrying Debbie. Marianneada, you just made my morning beautiful with this sweet, sensational story. I am speechless
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
adontcare:
This update na bumper to bumper! So George mum is this wayward. I have this feeling that George may end up marrying Debbie. Marianneada, you just made my morning beautiful with this sweet, sensational story. I am speechless
u're Welcome dear
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by donteanz(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2017
The source of inspiration to this story is one that is highly outstanding marianneada. Keep the good work going.
Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2017
donteanz:
The source of inspiration to this story is one that is highly outstanding marianneada. Keep the good work going.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada by marianneada(f): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
****** Thelma was on her way to pay her boyfriend a surprise visit, he called and told her that he would spend the weekend with his family,she was bored and tired of staying at home alone, she boarded a taxi to his house.

******** Debbie was having a good time with Noel, he was spoiling her, they just returned from an afternoon shopping, and she had quick bath and retired to the bed, it was clear that Noel was head over heels in love with her and she loved him too, to her surprise, he had never asked for sex since three days they arrived their hotel, he came out of the bathroom tying his robe, Debbie was almost dozing off when he crawled to her side.

"Baby i'm tired of this place,we need a change of environment," he said

She lazily turned to face him

"But baby, this place is cool and i love it"

"We're going to Akwa Ibom tomorrow morning" he announced to her

She was so excited as she has always dreamt of spending time with her boyfriend there
"Oh baby, you're too much, i love you so much"

"I love you too, i've told my mum about you and she's eager to meet you, you'll visit her when next you return to Abuja, she just cant wait to see my future wife"

She was already blushing, this will be the best news her mummy would receive for the year.

He tickled her and she couldn't stop laughing, they ended up in each other's arms

They were lost staring deep into each other's eyes, he bent over and kissed her passionately, she responded immediately, before they knew it, their clothes were already scattered on the floor, He took her nipple into his mouth and sucked them as if his life depended on them, he went down her thigh and fed on her clitoris, her moan filled the room, he mounted on her and thrust into her, her vagina was warm inside, it was deep and wet, he thrust in and out of her as she began a slow rotation of her hip, he was enjoying every bit of it.

"Oh baby i love you so much, you're so sweet, i dont feel like stopping" he moaned

"Oh baby, come on, Bleep me hard, i've missed this alot, i love you too baby,"

They were both sweating under the AC as they kept on changing styles, he finally let out a moan as they both came together, she laid in his arms.

"Baby, i love you so much" he whispered into her ears and she giggled

"Baby, i'm scared of getting pregnant, i don't want to tie you down with pregnancy"

"I'll be the happiest man on earth if that happens, dont bother about that baby" he assured her

They chatted for some minutes before nature came calling

******** Mirabel rushed to answer the door, she opened the door and hugged Thelma

"How're you Mirabel?"

"I'm fine, you're looking so beautiful, my brother told me you're now together" she said leading her into the sitting room, where she settled down on a sofa

"Yeah, we're together, So where's George?" she asked

"He went to pick uncle Gabriel from the airport, they'll soon be home"

"Uncle Gabriel, who is he?" she asked looking astonished

"He's my dad's cousin that lives in Germany, i've met him once when i was five, dad would have gone to pick him but he travelled to the village "

" So did mummy travel with him?,"

" No, we had a little family problem and she left the house "

Thelma was shocked because she had always admired the Ufomba family and wished she had a family like theirs, she never imagined their mum leaving the house.

"why didn't George tell me about it, I noticed he was looking worried the last he visited me, i tried asking him but i waved it off," she thought to herself hitting her hand on her forehead

"Ooooops, i think they're back, i'll be right back" Mirabel said running outside

The door opened and the gateman brought in some luggages, George, his uncle and Mirabel followed behind

"Good evening sir," Thelma greeted him

"Good evening," he stared at her beautiful body,

George cleared his throat

"Uncle, meet my girlfriend, Thelma,"

"Oh, such a beauty to behold, you sure have a good taste boy"

"Thelma, this is my uncle , uncle Gabriel"

"Thelma, you're so beautiful, don't break his heart oo, i know men will be after you" he said jokingly

"Thank you sir, how're your kids doing?"

"Kids?,,,, i'm not yet married dear, i came home to get a home made girl for a wife" he winked her

She was shocked that such a handsome man is yet to get married, she calculated his age and from her calculations, she ended up believing he must be in his late thirties,

"Uncle G, you need a change of cloth and good food, your food is almost ready, let me quickly take you to your room for a warm bath" he said dragging of his bags up the stairs

He called in the house keeper and the cook, and introduced them to his uncle, they helped him carry the remaining bags upstairs, Uncle G followed behind.

****** They woke up the same time hungry, her stomach grumbling,she checked her time and it was 6.30pm,

"Oh my God, i overslept" she said tying her towel round her chest

"Baby let's shower together and go to the restaurant downstairs and get something to eat" Noel told her

They showered together and wore their clothes, he begged her to hold onto his hand, as heads will be turning as she was looking breathtaking.

Thelma and George went to his room after eating, it was getting late and she needed to spend some time with him before going home, He changed his clothes and got busy with his laptop,

"I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most, i'm sorry for everything that happened" she said hugging him from the back

He closed his laptop and turned

"What are you talking...."

She cut him short by covering his mouth with her hands,

"I know about your mum, i'm sorry about that"

"Who told you about her" she threw at her surprisingly

"Mirabel did, why didn't you tell me about it?
, you've been passing through this alone and couldn't share it with me, what am i to you?, you know i love you so much and cant stand seeing you suffer alone" she said in tears

"I'm sorry for not telling you, i dont want to bother you with my family problem"

"It 's ok, i'm always here for you"

She embraced him tightly

"I' ll leave now" she said picking up her handbag

"Is it not late for you to go?, my dad is not around, you can sleep over"

"Hell no!!!, i won't do that, i'll sleep over when the right time comes"she said pecking him

He called a cab to drop her at home, the cabman dropped her in front of her house, she alighted and thanked him, George had taken care of the fare, she meant to open the door when her phone rang, she picked it,

"I'm sorry i'm late, i'll be there in thirty minutes" she ended the call and hurried into the house to have a change of cloth.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (64) (Reply)

Behind Her Veil / NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.