Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. (31899 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / SEE The Picture Of Man Anambra Church Shooting Gunmen Came For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by intrepidJ: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2017
This story you are about to hear is %100 true. I will share with you the %100 raw account of what happened without refinement. It may come out crude But so be it. This event took place in late 2015.

Growing up I always knew I was different but couldn't figure out why. I had a terrible childhood that affected me in psychologically, emotionally, mentally and phsycally, but despite this the one area of my life that didn't change is my bizzare benevolence and generosity . I say bizzare because most people wonder what kind of am human being I am. Without meaning to come off as self aggrandizing, I have difficulty in telling someone NO if I am in a position to help. It affects me mentally to see people suffer like I did. If I am starving and finally gets a meal, if,I see someone hungry I am prone to give that person my food rather than go through the day in emotionally anguish with the thought of that person going hungry with nobody to help. I do not bear grudges, neither do I term anyone my enemy. Make no mistake, I am not a saint, far from it. I have many flaws, I have flaws that may shock you...but that one area of my life that I can't seem to change is my generosity and love. I get this "high" that sometimes brings me to tears when I help someone and see the expression of happiness and joy in the stunned expression of their faces. It's a high that transcends what any drug can possibly replicate and as a result whenever I am blessed I seek out people to help, I really don't care much about myself. There is no greater joy than in seeing the gratitude on the face of someone who once tried to have you killed after unexpectedly helping him. Because of this I barely have savings but surprisingly never lack. Can't remember the last time I saved 50k in my account but sometimes in a given week I spend over N100,000 in aid to people without expecting anything in return. Unfortunately this leads people to believe I am who I am not - an extremely rich millionaire, as a result in have been the target of so many.

For the sake of time and space I will skip the events that led to this astonishing moment that till this day I cannot explain.

So after a week of feuds whereby I was beaten up in public, have my cloths and my N150k tab smashed, by a guy who less than a month ago i voluntarily gave my tab because his phone was bad and ironically was wearing the very cloths I gave him just days before, I finally decide to put the event behind me and move ahead. I lack the skill or remaining angry for an extended period of time or,keep malice.

It's 8:30 pm at night when I get a call from this same guy unusually sounding unusually friendly, asking if I am home because he is on his way to see me, said he wants to talk. I said sure, I'm home. No sooner had I dropped the phone that I was immediately engulfed by an extreme sense of dread and anxiety. I tried to shrug it off but it only got worse, it was accompanied by the image of the event a week before where I was beaten up by the road side. Next thing I knew I found myself opening my gate and going outside. I looked at my foot and discovered I was bare footed. WTF !!. I decided to go back in and put on a shoe but instead found myself walking further away from the house. I decided to stop at a closed store and watch him come in .

Five minutes later to my astonishment I saw this guy, but he wasn't alone, he was in the company of about three or four guys. They stood outside the gate while he went in. Then he called and and in a friendly tone said he was at my door. I asked him who he came with, he insisted he was alone. By this time I am under no illusion about what this is, an attack, " to teach this show off boy who thinks he is better than me a lesson".

So for nearly 30 minutes i waited for them to leave, finally I saw him come out, stood at my gate for a while before deciding to leave. Thinking they are gone I decided to go back andnfiufht out what just happened. I am a very emotionally sensitive guy and will do anything to avoid stress, especially emotional stress. When I was close to my gate I was again bombarded by this strange feeling of dread. NOT AGAIN! ! I said to myself. decided not to take chances, uncalled a friend and asked if I could come to his house, I had a pressing issue. He obliged. Told him I was getting a cab and asked if he could pay for it as I had nothing on me. He found it odd but again obliged.

Now there is only one pathway leading to the main road from my house. By this time its past 10:pm, the streets are mostly empty by now. So there I was, bare footed walking to the road to hail a cab, when suddenly it hit me that for the past five minutes I have not been walking alone. It's hard to explain in words, how on earth Is this possible. Now all this happened in seconds. I looked at my side casually to see who it was, and to my astonishment it was this guy holding a gun. We were walking at the same pace and so close, the way and boy and his girl will walk, almost hand in hand. My spirit drove me to look at his face, the dude practically could not see me. I say the look of rage on his face and hate, it troubled me that I could be hated with such intensity.....but HE COULD NOTSEE ME !!

This is not an exaggeration. It is impossible not to see someone walking side side with you at the same pace in an empty street with no body in sight. He walked Sith me all the way to the road. When we got to the road i saw the other three guys that accompanied him to my place standing opposite the road, again they too could not see me. This felt like a dream but I was too stunned and scared to try to rationalise this. I crossed over and walked away from them tomthe opposite end as casually as I could. Each step felt like a thousand years, my heart was racing with fear. After having a childhood of uttering and pain and fear, trust me I knew hat fear was. But this type of fear was different, I never knew the human body could experience a fear like that. It's hard to put in words really, the closest description I can give is "SHEER TERROR". I took a cab and the rest is history.

The very next day I got a call from this guy saying I am a lucky man..." you get luck say you escape, I for blow your leg I you for know th kin person wey I be"

I will never forget this moment in my life. Its 11:41 pm July 8 2017, and as I type these words I'm having a hard time catching my breath, even after all this year's I still experience the fear when I remember how lucky I was.

Now I realise that there may be people with diverse opinions and all, I respect that. But in my view an Angel of the Lord sent by Yaweh, Jehovah God was protect in me. A spontaneous feeling of dread out of no where is impossible. God saw what was about to happen and planted that overwhelming feeling of urgency to flee...a feeling so great I fled barefooted. God's Angel made me invisible. I am not crazy, I was made invisible , I never even knew that was remotely possibly.

In conclusion. I am not born again, neither am i a saint. I am under no illusion I am holly or will make heaven if the rapture happens but I now realise one thing. Our God is a God of justice, God's laws cannot be altered when judgement comes...but even though we live in the dark, even though we are not saved, so long as we are aluve and on Earth Jehovah God never never gives up in sinners, he never stops helping sinners, he never stops protecting us sinners while on Earth because he knows man, caught in the middle of a spiritual war is no match for the kingdom of darkness.

Demons outnumber man by a thousand to one. Bven when we turn our backs on him he never forsaken us , he protects us, he still gives us a chance regardless of our sins. If God turns his back on sinners the kingdom of darkness are prepared to slaughter %99 of humanity. Such is the hatred these demons have for us. Eons ago they were once holy, they served God with happiness. But when God created humans in his image they became jealous. They saw the incomprehensible amount of love God had for his new creature, a creature lower than the Angels in heaven. In their jealousy they rebelled and thrown out of heaven. Even though we fell from grace God though the death of his son bought us salvation and forgiveness, a gesture not extended to the fallen angels. This drives the devil MAD with envy, jealousy and hatred on a scale the human mind cannot possibly comprehend.

God is real folks. Everyday he fights for us, even though we may not realise or see this battle going on. It's real. GOD is love, I have been a beneficiary of that love despite my sins and till the day I die I will never forget that.

352 Likes 43 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Kondomatic(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2017
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by gozzlin: 2:23am On Jul 09, 2017
Fabulous story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. smiley

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Amberon11: 2:33am On Jul 09, 2017
A girl told my brother a similar thing. It was last year during the frequent killings in Omoku in Rivers state, I recall she often told my brother how her family members and her would flee into the bushes whenever those killers were on a mission in Omoku.

So it was getting too frequent and she feared for her life (her family was poor and couldn't afford to relocate). Then she prayed to God to make her invisible whenever evil was near her. According to her, those killers returned to the community, killing and beheading people at will but somehow they couldn't see her, she was invisible to them. She recounted how she witnessed all the beheadings while trying to escape to safety.

One reason I didn't doubt her was because she had nothing to gain by lying. She isn't a pastor who was advertising a ministry and nor was she trying to extort money from my brother. Moreover all the details she gave concerning those attacks turned out to be true as confirmed by the media days later.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by chukxie(m): 3:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Some people may doubt the authenticity of the extra ordinary events you have narrated here. While others may make complete mockery of you and your story. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says about it as long as the story is true and devoid of any embellishments. May God be praised!

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2017
God is REAL. Those who deny it do so at their own peril. Trust me God saved his life for a reason. I believe every human on Earth is allotted a guardian Angel.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2017
tcheeeeew....
have you wondered if he couldn't recognize you because he thought you couldn't be outside or near him after you gave him the impression that you knew his plans?
if he had seen you, who knows? maybe you couldn't have been alive to write this story (be glad he didn't see you)
thank the fog thick darkness not some unseen God...
Abbi why didn't he just send one of his angels to fly you away rather than subject you to that heartbreaking fear.. cheesy
Religion is really for the gullible...

********/*************////*****
Modified *****
One basic characteristics of this Christians is that they resort to spitting bile when religious flaws and inconsistencies is pointed at them..
Lol... I'm free to air my views as this is a forum undecided
.. For all those of you attacking me unnecessarily, HAVE ALL OF YOU PAID YOUR TITHES undecided cheesy grin grin
....OK bye!

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2017
SSBN:
God is REAL. Those who deny it do so at their own peril. Trust me God saved his life for a reason. I believe every human on Earth is allotted a guardian Angel.
guardian angel ko? newspaper angel ni�

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by spacetacular(f): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Your lifestyle and what happened to you is explained in 1 Peter 3:13

" And who is he that will harm you, if ye be eager to do that which is good?"

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by hopefulLandlord: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2017
what's the title of this new mount Zion film?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by managersam: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
guardian angel ko? newspaper angel ni? I �

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by breadtom: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
I knew u will come here to type rubbish. Pls don't discourage others if u don't believe there is God. Keep deciving urself some day, some hw u will be brought back to reality.
lifeispeace:
tcheeeeew....
have you wondered if he couldn't recognize you because he thought you couldn't be outside or near him after you gave him the impression that you knew his plans?
if he had seen you, who knows? maybe you couldn't have been alive to write this story (be glad he didn't see you)
Abbi why didn't he just send one of his angels to fly you away rather than subject you to that heartbreaking fear.. cheesy

53 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2017
I believe God exists, but read below...

"Night blindness caused by nearsightedness ,
cataracts, or vitamin A deficiency is treatable"

� , The important thing is that they saint harm u, hope say u later carry SARS carry the guy?

9 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by frank317: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2017
I see dumb spacetacular eager to believe any superstitious story as usual.

@op
Why would this guy want to shoot? You wrote a long episode about how nice u are but didn't care to explain what happened between u and the just on guy that wants to harm u. Pls kindly explain what u did to him that caused him to want to harm u.

Secondly, how did u know it was Yahweh that sent his guardian angel to make u invisible? Pls kindly explain what led to this conclusion.

12 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2017
breadtom:
I knew u will come here to type rubbish. Pls don't discourage others if u don't believe there is God. Keep deciving urself some day, some hw u will be brought back to reality.

22 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by felixomor: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
tcheeeeew....

Abeg hold it.
He should thank "fog darkness"
Because people havent been assasinated in fog darkness before ba?

Mscheww

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by felixomor: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2017
frank317:
I see dumb spacetacular eager to believe any superstitious story as usual.

@op
Why would this guy want to shoot? You wrote a long episode about how nice u are but didn't care to explain what happened between u and the just on guy that wants to harm u. Pls kindly explain what u did to him that caused him to want to harm u.

Secondly, how did u know it was Yahweh that sent his guardian angel to make u invisible? Pls kindly explain what led to this conclusion.

How do you know this story is superstitious?
Lets really know who is dumb

9 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2017
felixomor:

Abeg hold it.
He should thank "fog darkness"
Because people havent been killed in fog darkness before ba?

Mscheww
they have right?
so why is he attributing it to a God that didn't move an inch or was probably sipping kunu when he was almost shot or probably killed...
please go to church o..
and BTW have you paid your tithe this month cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by felixomor: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
they have right?
so why is he attributing it to a God that didn't move an inch or was probably sipping kunu when he was almost shot or probably killed...
please go to church o..
and BTW have you paid your tithe this month cheesy cheesy

He called on God out of fear in his heart and he was delivered from assasination....
Its his life, its his miracle, his experience, not yours.

For you, you can go and worship your own "fog darkness"

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
felixomor:

He called on God out of fear in his heart and he was delivered from assasination....
Its his life, its his miracle, his experience, not yours.

For you, you can go and worship your own "fog darkness"
and what was God supposed to do at that moment ? send a battalion of mean looking Angels to carry him from danger? oh please...
Christians and gullibility...
I ain't having this conversation no more... OK... bye..

18 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by felixomor: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
and what was God supposed to do at that moment ? send a battalion of mean looking Angels to carry him from danger? oh please...
Christians and gullibility...
I ain't having this conversation no more... OK... bye..
Its obvious
Its people like you who say Jesus never existed yet you will never never research history.
And you call people "gullible".....
Abeg just go.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2017
felixomor:

Its obvious
Its people like you who say Jesus never existed yet you will never never research history.
And you call people "gullible".....
Abeg just go.
what history?
that the Holy Spirit was so sex starved that he impregnated Mary abi?

15 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by hopefulLandlord: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
what history?

impregnated Mary with himself so he can be born and commit suicide to forgive us for rib woman clone getting dirt man to eat a fruit that a talking snake tempted them with. Even though he killed everyone except some Noah Dude and his inbred family over the same thing centuries before.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by felixomor: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
what history?
Oh, i can feel your bitterness at Christianity. Hence the twists and spikes
But dont let it hinder your logical deduction. Go and research.

By the way
I thought u said "bye" before

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

impregnated Mary with himself so he can be born and commit suicide to forgive us for rib woman clone getting dirt man to eat a fruit that a talking snake tempted them with. Even though he killed everyone except some Noah Dude and his inbred family over the same thing centuries before.

15 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2017
They Yaff arrived with dem mumu tales by moonlight stories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2017
felixomor:

Oh, i can feel your bitterness at Christianity. Hence the twists and spikes
But dont let it hinder your logical deduction. Go and research.

By the way
I thought u said "bye" before
yeah...bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by felixomor: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
yeah...bye
Bye,
Happy sunday!

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2017
felixomor:

Bye,
Happy sunday!
go to church abeg

3 Likes

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by felixomor: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2017
lifeispeace:
go to church abeg
Why do u say so?

1 Like

Re: How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. by lifeispeace: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2017
felixomor:

Why do u say so?
go and wallow in gullibility with your other Christians in that place called church o.. .bye for real this time

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church / Lightning Kills Women In Church In Imo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.