Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election (23836 Views)

RMRDC: Hussain Ibrahim Lists ‘Kilishi’ As Research Breakthrough In Senate / Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) / Aregbesola Congratulates Ademola Adeleke Osun West Senatorial By-Election Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by Handsomecole(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Tinubu and Aregbesola's rascality will ruin APC in South West.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by Johnpaul09(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
And Davido's bragging right over his fans and Wizkid continues to assume a higher momentum... From "omo baba olowo" to "omo baba ileigbimo asofin agba."
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by fellom(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2017
missticke:
early warning sign to APC govt that it is becoming unpopular. if buhari govt does not deliver come 2019 we kick them out
Gbayi na so!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by LordOfNaira: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

about Buhari's wrinkled cork fallin into your mum's mouf..dimwit..yu dented can...thats why your life is dented..phrk offf my moniker b4 i blow ur brains off

Watch it!!! You mentioned me first. It's you who shouldn't have mentioned me in the first place.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by kandyj(f): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
power belongs to the people. APC is scam
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by undefeateds: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

It's a good thing for APC. If they had won, those PDP zombies would have started moaning that free and fair election ended with Goodluck, even though we were aware of how the Otuoke ogogoro master tried to win Osun by using DSS to harass and lock up APC leaders.
see agony of bitterness,it pains u bro,next time,tell ur master to always listen to d cry of citizens,not behaving like a tout.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by Konskott(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Shameful. the Governor should resign. He is a failure.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by Tecno66: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
nero2face:
the masses are gradually coming back to their senses after APC and Buhari scam, a clear message that all won't be well with APC come 2019,...PDP had thieves among them during their time, but today APC has more thieves, not only thieves, they have mind readers who think they know how to read de minds of Nigerians and can manipulate us by issues and propagandas, God will never forgive APC for their disappointment
not only that, the thieves in PDP have all crossed over to APC to teach them how to steal without being caught by EFCC

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by Tecno66: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
donbrowser:

http://punchng.com/adeleke-defeats-aregbesolas-candidate/
What played out in this election is simple. Adeleke was rigged out of the primaries by the powers that be. He decamped to PDP to prove his popularity and shame Aregbe and co to tell them that power belongs to the people and not to them.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by Drabrah(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tecno66:
What played out in this election is simple. Adeleke was rigged out of the primaries by the powers that be. He decamped to PDP to prove his popularity and shame Aregbe and co to tell them that power belongs to the people and not to them.

Tecno66:

Don't mind dem. I said this during d prys, dat APC decision was against c'mon sense & som1 was putting up blind argument.

farihafaheemah:

So ede is only town in osun west right? When Mudashiru stepped down for late senator Isiaka Adeleke, nothing was wrong with apc then, now that he was cleared to contest you're talking rubbish. Better make finding before you say rubbish on social media. The sit is not inheritance for Adeleke family alone, thousands of people are qualified to contest that seat

Dat was a response 2 my chat then & I refused 2 press d argument further b4 I start getting unbearable insults frm whoever on NL.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by farihafaheemah(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Drabrah:

Don't mind dem. I said this during d prys, dat APC decision was against c'mon sense & som1 was putting up blind argument.

Dat was a response 2 my chat then & I refused 2 press d argument further b4 I start getting unbearable insults frm whoever on NL.
I would have loved if a neutral candidate wins the election, the senatorial seat is not inheritance. Are u saying if Buhari kicks the Bucket, automatically; his relative should replace him. I have no special interest in any of the candidates, what I clamour for is good governance and good representation
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by Walelavender(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Aregbe shot himself in the foot with his unnecessary bickering lacklustre second term performance and irresponsible statements. APC as a party doesn't hold the magic number anymore (Did they have it before?). If he had conceded the ticket to Dr Demola Adeleke it could have been a different story today.

Now the PDP obviously embraced the opportunity to announce their resurrection in the state politics. Having no viable candidate before Dr Adeleke changed his party. Who won't do that?
Neither PDP nor APC has given us a new dimension to governance.
A sympathy-vote deserving of the winner.That's all!

What has changed? Nothing.
This cycle will continue. old wines in New bottle....

Which way my people

R E V O L U T I O N
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Another KO blow on Tinubu!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by manfolly: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
kokoA:
mcheeww.. My brother stop deceiving yourself. Which masses are coming back to their senses? This man left APC less than 2 weeks ago because he was denied the ticket. If they are really changing why didn't they vote for another party entirely?

If Adeleke is not a good person...PDP wouldn't have given him the senatorial ticket 2 weeks before election..

Congratulations pple of Osun State
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by bigfather(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
LordOfNaira:

It's a good thing for APC. If they had won, those PDP zombies would have started moaning that free and fair election ended with Goodluck, even though we were aware of how the Otuoke ogogoro master tried to win Osun by using DSS to harass and lock up APC leaders.

e pain am grin grin grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by Drabrah(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
farihafaheemah:

I would have loved if a neutral candidate wins the election, the senatorial seat is not inheritance. Are u saying if Buhari kicks the Bucket, automatically; his relative should replace him. I have no special interest in any of the candidates, what I clamour for is good governance and good representation

It's notabt wot u love . It's not even abt whether it's ryt or wrong. It's abt c'mon sense politics. Left 4 me, wuddav even said Adeleke shuddav bn in mourning mood, hence shudn't av contested buh since he decided to contest, d party shud know he stands a berra chance cos
1. His supporters are visibly angry (so angry they didnt respect d presence of govs dat came for d burial & even d state gov himself cudn't surface) majorly cos they felt his death wasn't natural & dat top shots wtin d party are involved;
2. The other candidate was clearly unqualified based on d party's constitution;
3. He's gonna garner sympathetic votes frm those wu weren't adherents of d late Adeleke
Re: Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election by zoedew: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jeffboi:
Sorry for ogbeni rauf

He saw it coming he declared fasting and prayers

But are people really happy that they voted PDP in?? Am sure they're happy APC loss

Strange how history repeats itself! Exactly in the same manner Chief Bisi Akande, looking harried on OSBC on the eve of elections declaring (by the revelations of pastors, alfas and ifa priests-lolzzzzz) he would win the election he eventually lost via rigging et al to Brig. Gen Oyinlola rtd!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi, Umeh, Obiano & Chidoka Pictured At Allen Onyema's 25th Wedding Anniversary / Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" / Bukola Saraki And 219 Ex-lawmakers To Return Their Official Number Plates - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.