Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) (33497 Views)

Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by zionmade(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alennsar:

search for knowledge my dear. ask questions and look for dat which is d truth. I invite you to the religion of peace, the only religion dat will be accepted from one and all on d day of recompense "ISlam".
God forbid, bros dnt get me angry before I start telling how it's only fools that take a paedophile as a prophet. U follow a complete lunatic called Mohammad. A rapist and a murderer. better go to borno 'state and romance the product of Islam. Just stick ur nose to ur pissful religion and don't get me annoyed

3 Likes

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by ihimiray(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Suspect33:
catholism is not of God and catholics are in danger of going to hell, their doctrines are wrong and in disobedience to God
see u in hell then
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Ridah(f): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Whats This One Saying? Upgraded Ode~
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by millhouse: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Interesting
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by EmpressT(f): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
I just went through your profile and saw this post. Hmm, well all that you have mentioned were true. I'm not surprised
NwaAmaikpe:
Is Christianity and Islam really related?

I am working on a thesis which I hope will be syndicated by some global newspapers in which I will highlight the similarities between Christians/Catholics and Muslims.

Let me just name a few here

-Both dress alike;
The priests' cassock and the mallam's jellabia, the reverend sister's veil and the female Muslim's hijab.

-Both pray with a chaplet:

-Both intermittently squat/kneel/bow during prayers.

-Both are very resolved in their beliefs and almost fanatical with it:
It's almost impossible to convince them to drop their doctrine and reconsider yours. They go all lengths to defend their beliefs.

-Both have a lenghty fast at a specific period:

The Catholics have the Lenten period where they fast for 40-46 days and are supposedly holy till after the fast when they return to status quo, this fast culminates into Easter; same as the Muslims who fast for 30days in the month of Ramadan and just like the Catholics observe an abstenance from iniquity and some type of meat, this fast as well culminates into the Eid el Fitri

Both could get very irate and potentially dangerous if you question the tenets of their doctrine.

Kindly join in on this discussion on if the two religions are related.

Please note that this discussion is not intended to infuriate anyone; rather an intellectual discourse that could further strengthen religious tolerance and bring better understanding to the origin of some of what we believe in.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Ijebabe
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Fynestboi
Naptu2
Ishilove
Spacetacular
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Ejanla07: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
malvisguy212:
if I may ask, what is work in this context ? I mean, can good work in this context earn you salvation ?

work in d context is keeping the 10 commandments....
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Ejanla07: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
analice107:

Sir, let me give you a little of Pre-Islamic history and since you want to further research on this, this is where to begin when connecting the dots between Islam and Catholicism.

An Arabic Convert to Catholicism tortured or inspired Muhammad into prophethood. Let me explain.

A young man called Muhammed Bin Abdullah, (Prophet Muhammed to Muslims) had met, worked and married his much older wife Kadijat.

There's something to note here. Muhammad's progenitors had worshipped and served Allah who was a moon god, as Chief priests belong before he was born. it was in their bloodline to carry on as Chief priests to allah. Here is where you take note that allah has been worshipped as one of the pagan gods long before Muhammed was born.

Now, Muhammad's father who shd have prepared muhammed for the preisthood to allah had died leaving him a child, an uncle raised him but also died. At this point, he became an urchin. an areaboy, stealing and robbing people, then he met and became a worker for Kadijat whom he later married.

Once upon a time, an entity accosted Muhammed and forcefully demanded him to do a recitation, but of course, you don't expect Muhammed to recite what he didn't know, so he didn't. Three times, the being pinned him to ground torturing him to the point of suffocation. To the onlookers, Muhammed was possessed with demons. Whenever this being comes, Muhammad goes into epileptic seizures.

Muhammed believed he was possessed by demons(Jinns, in islam) Once, he tried to kill himself by throwing himself down a cliff, but he was saved by his wife kadijat.

He had to confide in Kadijat his wife, who was a Catholic convert. Kadijat also believed it was demonic possession so took him to her Uncle, who doubled as a soothsayer and a Catholic convert.

Now, when Kadijat had explained to her uncle the soothsayer named Waraqa Bin Nawal, being a Catholic who happened to be the first man who had translated the New Testament Bible to the Arabic Language, told Muhammad that in the Jewish and Christian religions, God talks to people through prophets and he sends his Angels to deliver messages. And he suspects that God was trying to speak to him through an Angel. It was Waraqa who fist mentioned Angel Gabriel to Muhammed. The being who kept coming to Mohammed never introduced himself to muhammed.

Muhammed believed it was Jehovah who was sending his angel Gabriel to give him messages. Only, he didn't know that the demons his fathers had worshipped were trying to call him to ministry, the ministry of idol worship to allah.

And, Waraqa missed one point, he forgot to tell Muhammed that, if Angel Gabriel comes, he doesn't inflict fear or pain to those he talks to, but calms down them down. Well, he also forgot to tell him that the Angel and does not make any physical contact of body touching. And, Angel Gabriel usually introduces himself wen he comes with a message.

This was the Origin of Islam and the prophethood of muhammed.

Waraqa tutored Muhammed in the doctrines of the Catholic Church and again, Allah, must be worshipped so, henceforth, anytime the Angel came muhmammed responded to what the jinn wanted.

Catholicism is full of recitations so also Islam.

See the connection @Op?
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by GodsMopol: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
felixomor:
If you research deeper, you will find out more links between the two.

In my opinion, its not a coincidence.

prove this
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by tete7000(m): 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
felixomor:
If you research deeper, you will find out more links between the two.

In my opinion, its not a coincidence.

Of course it's not concident. Muhammad came in contact with Catholicism and Judaism before founding Islam and borrowed some elements of the two religions into Islam. If anything, it confirms that as at around 600AD, Catholicism already existed.

1 Like

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by tete7000(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
ijomaSN:
Why is this not on the front-page

Lalasticlala and mynd44
Please do the needful.

I was a Catholic but now a Pentecostal.
I never knew this similarities or even bothered to know.
This type of researches that are eye-openers should be encouraged

Sadly you were never a Catholic, but rather a church goer who never fully understood his faith. Pushing a topic like this to front page changes nothing in people who understand, value and cherish their faith. Only shallow Catholics like you get disturbed by it. Ironically the op mentioned Catholics are fanatical about their faith. If you have understood Catholicism, you would have known that it already existed with Judaism when Mohammed was thinking of starting Islam, as far back as around 600AD. The man simply copied elements of the two religions he knew to start Islam. You want to compare your new found Pentecostalism with an ancient religion founded upon Peter, the rock which history is showing you the proof? Ignorance is really a disease. Enjoy it.

6 Likes

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by enilove(m): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2017
zionmade:

God forbid, bros dnt get me angry before I start telling how it's only fools that take a paedophile as a prophet. U follow a complete lunatic called Mohammad. A rapist and a murderer. better go to borno 'state and romance the product of Islam. Just stick ur nose to ur pissful religion and don't get me annoyed

You know what you are saying, no doubts about that.
The Islamic religion is of satan. Islam is antichrist.
It denied the death of Jesus , what other facts do we need.

This is an evidence among thousands to show we dont worship the same God.
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 579:

Narrated Abu Dharr:

The Prophet said, Gabriel came to me and gave me the glad tidings that anyone who died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise. I asked (Gabriel), 'Even if he committed theft, and even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse?' He said, '(Yes), even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse."

But the God our Lord Jesus says in:

James 2:10-11 KJV
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point , he is guilty of all. [11] For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

There is no way a Holy God will approve theft and illegal sexual intercourse .

They can fool the blinds but not christians who know the God they serve.
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:44am On Oct 24, 2017
zionmade:

I dont worship and will never worship the same God with muslims.Its a fat lie. My God is not Allah or watever they choose to call him.
to call a spade a spade if my God is the true God den allah is d devil himself and vice versa.
sorry to add this the way catholics are romancing islam shows dat the end of the world is near.

What do you mean? is it not your god that instructed moses to wipe out innocent Canaanites and sent bears to kill little babies? your god is more devilish and sadistic than the devil
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by UmarIbnShittu(m): 5:58am On Oct 24, 2017
enilove:

You know what you are saying, no doubts about that.
The Islamic religion is of satan. Islam is antichrist.
It denied the death of Jesus , what other facts do we need.

This is an evidence among thousands to show we dont worship the same God.
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 579:

Narrated Abu Dharr:

The Prophet said, Gabriel came to me and gave me the glad tidings that anyone who died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise. I asked (Gabriel), 'Even if he committed theft, and even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse?' He said, '(Yes), even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse."

But the God our Lord Jesus says in:

James 2:10-11 KJV
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point , he is guilty of all. [11] For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

There is no way a Holy God will approve theft and illegal sexual intercourse .

They can fool the blinds but not christians who know the God they serve.
see guy how many times I want explain that hadith for you

This only show that you do not understand anything
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Las007: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2017
zionmade:

A christian is not one who believes in God, but one who believes in Jesus. And Jesus said "I am the ressurrection and the life""No one cometh to the father but by me" "I am the way the truth and the life" So its either Jesus was wrong or Islam came from the devil.
believing in the God of Isaac and Jacob doesnt make anybody a christian.
...From this your comment, You are obviously deluded. undecided
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Las007: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:
OP should research more and stop being ignorant.
waiting for the outcome of his research.
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Las007: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Your delusion is strong cheesy
As if I saw this comment before I commented, I didn't know someone else has the same reaction. He is indeed deluded.

1 Like

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Las007: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2017
analice107:

Wait, what??, What do you call a gos which had three daughters?

Who is Al Alat?
Al Manat.

Al Uzzar?

Is Al not a suffice for god in Arabic Language?

Islam with Al- Allah and his three daughters.

Get out of here now.
Keep swimming in ur ignorance.
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by maleekfrenzy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
zionmade:

A christian is not one who believes in God, but one who believes in Jesus. And Jesus said "I am the ressurrection and the life""No one cometh to the father but by me" "I am the way the truth and the life" So its either Jesus was wrong or Islam came from the devil.
believing in the God of Isaac and Jacob doesnt make anybody a christian.
it's very obvious u think with your anus..it would be stupid to reply u.. u'll be too stupid to comprehend.
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by tartar9(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
zionmade:

[s]God forbid, bros dnt get me angry before I start telling how it's only fools that take a paedophile as a prophet. U follow a complete lunatic called Mohammad. A rapist and a murderer. better go to borno 'state and romance the product of Islam. Just stick ur nose to ur pissful religion and don't get me annoyed [/s]
keep groaning.
Hate,rather than reason seems to be the only thing that makes you guys xtain.

1 Like

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by KingSango(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I am working on a thesis which I hope will be syndicated by some global newspapers in which I will highlight the similarities between Christians/Catholics and Muslims.

-Both dress alike;
The priests' cassock and the mallam's jellabia, the reverend sister's veil and the female Muslim's hijab.

It's almost impossible to convince them to drop their doctrine and reconsider yours. They go all lengths to defend their beliefs.

The Catholics have the Lenten period where they fast for 40-46 days and are supposedly holy till after the fast when they return to status quo, this fast culminates into Easter; same as the Muslims who fast for 30days in the month of Ramadan and just like the Catholics observe an abstenance from iniquity and some type of meat, this fast as well culminates into the Eid el Fitri

Both could get very irate and potentially dangerous if you question the tenets of their doctrine.

Please note that this discussion is not intended to infuriate anyone; rather an intellectual discourse that could further strengthen religious tolerance and bring better understanding to the origin of some of what we believe in.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Ijebabe
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Fynestboi
Naptu2
Ishilove
Spacetacular

The Roman Catholic Priests created Islam and wrote the Quran. Thanks for sharing this research.
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by adeblow(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
malvisguy212:
Muslims and Christians do not worship the same God. Allah is Muhammad family gods, the angel Gabriel that visit Muhammad In the cave of hira is not the Gabriel that visit Mary and Joseph. angel Gabriel is a good news angel but the Quran make him look violence.
Does the bible make Jesus violent when he told his disciples to sell their belongings and purchase swords?
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Ubenedictus(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2017
KingSango:

The Roman Catholic Priests created Islam and wrote the Quran. Thanks for sharing this research.

what next, the Catholic Church also began WW I abi?

conspiracy theories

2 Likes

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by KingSango(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ubenedictus:
what next, the Catholic Church also began WW I abi?

conspiracy theories

The empire of Rome never fell instead it morphed into the great harlot of the Roman Catholic Church and all its denominations that hail Serapis Cristos aka Jesus Christ. The Vatican Priests control all Freemasons. And do not tell me you don't know the Freemasons were behind WW1&2. If you do that our conversation has no purpose.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Ubenedictus(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

The empire of Rome never fell instead it morphed into the great harlot of the Roman Catholic Church and all its denominations that hail Serapis Cristos aka Jesus Christ. The Vatican Priests control all Freemasons. And do not tell me you don't know the Freemasons were behind WW1&2. If you do that our conversation has no purpose.

Ase

Love Sango
do you even know that to belong to a masonic group means automatic excommunication for a Catholic.
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by KingSango(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ubenedictus:
do you even know that to belong to a masonic group means automatic excommunication for a Catholic.

You live in a dream world. Don't you know the Freemasons started off as the Knights Templar? grin Come on. Yall can't be that stupid in the most intelligent and scientific land upon Earth. Africa is not the dark continent but the great mother of mysteries and secrets.

If you play stupid again, I will have to stop posting in reply. I have no times for nasty little lies and games. angry

Ase

Love Sango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6axOyCXcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

1 Share

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by HajimeSaito(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
tartar9:

keep groaning.
Hate,rather than reason seems to be the only thing that makes you guys xtain.

How come your "prophet' s" birthday is on the same day as World AIDS Day?

[img]https://scontent-lhr3-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-
15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/24254302_373507139764400_5589262244769693696_n.jpg[/img]

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by ahmEenu(m): 2:44am On Dec 05, 2017
analice107:

That's not true. Islam is not an Abrahamic religion. Its highjacked. Muslims are thieves.
are you saying Muslims hijack the your TRADITIONAL religion?? Smh
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by ahmEenu(m): 2:50am On Dec 05, 2017
analice107:

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1 John:2:22
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
1 John:2:23

When the Holy Spirit said this through Apostle John it's because he foresaw Islam/Satan coming up trying to remove the Son from the scene.

Islam denies the Son, but tried to twist things, but he that has eyes sees.

Satan's problem has always been Jesus.

Allah is satan sir.

... I laugh you.. Only Jesus na 3.. More like 2+2 =4 - 1 that is 3. Quick math.... Lol
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Rational explanation,

So why has modern day Christianity (mostly the Pentecostal and Protestant movement) forgotten or rather discarded this origin

It is cos of their self desire to change what they feel in-own thinking is not right/does not make sense.
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by saintmark88(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
impossible27:
Op I can see how your bigot stinks. yes if Catholic are similar to Islam as u stated, so what? what your business if they worship how Islam is worshiping? is it your faith? but u will enjoy causing e war here. you don't know it a sin causing hatred everywhere instead of preaching love. may God forgive u.

And other who called themselves the "modern Christians" are even supporting, many of them did not even know the origin of their religion to the extent of OP saying Catholic are violent as Islam in their crusades, forgetting the fact that the crusaders are the ones that defended Christianity, if not for them OP and these mofos could have been smashing their head on the ground five times a day. and another one quoting me that it not the Catholic that assembled the bible, maybe it was daddy adeboye and oyedekpo that assembled it..

so pls pls and pls. we should desist. from this religious bigot. the way I worship Jesus most not be the same way you worship yours. I am a Catholic and a Christian because I believe in Jesus Christ like any other Catholics and I know my faith. and it not a must it will be the same with yours.

Pls the Muslims should disregard the Op. The only similarities between Christianity, Islam, Judaism or what religion u are in is WE BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A SUPREME BEING ABOVE. if u like call am yaweh, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, you are entitled to your faith.

Thanks

This quote summarizes the Christian denomination who is more tolerant and accomodating
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by 4amorc(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
“Then as he begins to cut it, the changes are not so apparent even though harder work and more hours are spent in making the improvement.”

Metaphors and analogies are tools commonly applied by religious texts. From the parables in the Book of Matthew, to the koans of Zen Buddhism, stories and riddles are used by these texts to provide humans with a personal understanding of difficult moral and philosophical conundrums. Often these stories underscore a previous stated religious principle. See for example, how Jonah’s abandonment of his mission to God was met by harsh punishment, and how that idea linked to the principle of obedience to God’s commandments.
In the monographs of the Rosae Crucis the parable will often precede the principle, if indeed the principle is ever clearly stated. Deliberate confusion and obfuscation is a powerful tool for any cult, the less followers truly know, the less they can question.

Here, the Class Master creates such an analogy to explain the indefinable sense of frustration an individual feels as they progress deeper into the doctrine. After all, even an individual with weak faculties of deduction can perceive that these promises of untold cosmic power and personal fulfillment have yet to manifest. So how can that disconnect between reality and doctrine be managed? Blame the student.

The monograph is littered with similar statements; you can read throughout the text at: https://www.amorconline.com/articles/22-Analytical-Series-no-3-Master-Monograph-Section-Neophyte-Atrium-3

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by nicemuyoo: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
What I'm going to tell you is what I learned in secret briefings in the Vatican when I was a Jesuit priest, under oath and induction.

A Jesuit cardinal named Augustine Bea showed us how desperately the Roman Catholics wanted Jerusalem at the end of the third century. Because of its religious history and its strategic location, the Holy City was considered a priceless treasure.

A scheme had to be developed to make Jerusalem a Roman Catholic city. The great untapped source of manpower that could do this job was the children of Ishmael.

The poor Arabs fell victim to one of the most clever plans ever devised by the Powers of Darkness.

Early Christians went everywhere with the gospel, setting up small churches, but they met heavy opposition.

Both the Jews and the Roman government persecuted the believers in Christ to stop their spread.

But the Jews rebelled against Rome, and in 70 A.D. Roman armies under General Titus smashed Jerusalem and destroyed the great Jewish temple which was the heart of Jewish worship - in fulfillment of Christ's prophecy in Matthew 24:2.

On this holy place, where the temple once stood, the Dome of the Rock Mosque stands today as Islam's second most holy place.

Sweeping changes were in the wind. Corruption, apathy, greed, cruelty, perversion, and rebellion were eating at the Roman Empire, and it was ready to collapse. The persecution against Christians was useless, as they continued to lay down their lives for the gospel of Christ.

The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to create a counterfeit "Christian" religion to destroy the work of God.

The solution was in Rome. Their religion had come from ancient Babylon, and all it needed was a face-lift. This didn't happen overnight, but began in the writings of the "early church fathers".

It was through their writings that a new religion would take shape. The statue of Jupiter in Rome was eventually called St. Peter, and the statue of Venus was changed to the Virgin Mary. The site chosen for its headquarters was on one of the seven hills called "Vaticanus" - the place of diving serpent where the satanic Temple of Janus stood.

The great counterfeit religion was Roman Catholicism, called "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth" (Revelation 17:5). She was raised up to block the gospel, slaughter the believers in Christ, establish religions, create wars, and make the nations drunk with the wine of her fornication as we will see. 

Three major religions have one thing in common - each has a holy place where they look for guidance. Roman Catholicism looks to the Vatican as the Holy City. The Jews look to the wailing wall in Jerusalem, and the Muslims look to Mecca as their Holy City.

Each group believes that they receive certain types of blessings for the rest of their lives for visiting their holy place.

In the beginning, Arab visitors would bring gifts to the "House of God" and the keepers of the Kaaba were gracious to all who came. Some brought their idols and, not wanting to offend these people, their idols were placed inside the sanctuary.

It is said that the Jews looked upon the Kaaba as an outlying tabernacle of the Lord, with veneration until it became polluted with idols.

The Kaaba, Mecca

In a tribal contention over a well (Zamzam) the treasure of the Kaaba and the offerings that pilgrims had given were dumped down the well and it was filled with sand; it disappeared.

Many years later Adb al-Muttalib was given visions telling him where to find the well and its treasure. He became the hero of Mecca, and he was destined to become the grandfather of Muhammad.

Before this time, Augustine became the bishop of North Africa and was effective in winning Arabs to Roman Catholicism, including whole tribes. It was among these Arab converts to Catholicism that the concept of looking for an Arab prophet developed.

Muhammad's father died from illness, and sons born to great Arab families in places like Mecca were sent into the desert to be suckled and weaned and spend some of their childhood with Bedouin tribes for training and to avoid the plagues in the cities.

After his mother and grandfather also died, Muhammad was with his uncle when a Roman Catholic monk learned of his identity and said:

"Take your brother's son back to his country and guard him against the Jews, for by God, if they see him and know of him that which I know, they will construe evil against him. Great things are in store for this brother's son of yours."

The Roman Catholic monk had fanned the flames for future Jewish persecutions at the hands of the followers of Muhammad.

The Vatican desperately wanted Jerusalem because of its religious significance, but was blocked by the Jews.

Another problem was the true Christians in North Africa who preached the gospel. Roman Catholicism was growing in power, but would not tolerate opposition. Somehow the Vatican had to create a weapon to eliminate both the Jews and the true Christian believers who refused to accept Roman Catholicism. Looking to North Africa, they saw the multitudes of Arabs as a source of manpower to do their dirty work.

Some Arabs had become Roman Catholic, and could be used in reporting information to leaders in Rome. Others were used in an underground spy network to carry out Rome's master plan to control the great multitudes of Arabs who rejected Catholicism.

When "St. Augustine" appeared on the scene, he knew what was going on. His monasteries served as bases to seek out and destroy Bible manuscripts owned by the true Christians.

The Vatican wanted to create a messiah for the Arabs, someone they could raise up as a great leader, a man with charisma whom they could train, and eventually unite all the non-Catholic Arabs behind him, creating a mighty army that would ultimately capture Jerusalem for the pope.

In the Vatican briefing, Cardinal Bea told us this story:

A wealthy Arabian lady who was a faithful follower of the pope played a tremendous part in this drama. She was a widow named Khadijah. She gave her wealth to the church and retired to a convent, but was given an assignment.

She was to find a brilliant young man who could be used by the Vatican to create a new religion and become the messiah for the children of Ishmael.

Khadijah had a cousin named Waraquah, who was also a very faithful Roman Catholic, and the Vatican placed him in a critical role as Muhammad's advisor. He had tremendous influence on Muhammad.

Teachers were sent to young Muhammad and he had intensive training. Muhammad studied the works of St. Augustine, which prepared him for his "great calling". The Vatican had Catholic Arabs across North Africa spread the story of a great one who was about to rise up among the people and be the chosen one of their God.

While Muhammad was being prepared, he was told that his enemies were the Jews and that the only true Christians were Roman Catholic. He was taught that others calling themselves Christians were actually wicked impostors and should be destroyed. Many Muslims believe this.

Muhammad began receiving "divine revelations" and his wife's Catholic cousin Waraquah helped interpret them. From this came the Koran. In the fifth year of Muhammad's mission, persecution came against his followers because they refused to worship the idols in the Kaaba.

Muhammad instructed some of them to flee to Abysinnia, where Negus, the Roman Catholic king, accepted them because Muhammad's views on the virgin Mary were so close to Roman Catholic doctrine. These Muslims received protection from Catholic kings because of Muhammad's revelations.

Muhammad later conquered Mecca and the Kaaba was cleared of idols.

History proves that before Islam came into existence, the Sabeans in Arabia worshiped the moon-god who was married to the sun-god. They gave birth to three goddesses, who were worshipped throughout the Arab world as "Daughters of Allah". An idol excavated at Hazor in Palestine in the 1950s shows Allah sitting on a throne with the crescent moon on his chest.

Muhammad claimed he had a vision from Allah and was told:

"You are the messenger of Allah."

This began his career as a prophet and he received many messages. By the time Muhammad died, the religion of Islam was exploding. The nomadic Arab tribes were joining forces in the name of Allah and his prophet, Muhammad.

Some of Muhammad's writings were placed in the Koran, others were never published. They are now in the hands of high ranking holy men (Ayatollahs) in the Islamic faith.

When Cardinal Bea shared this information with us in the Vatican, he said:

"These writings are guarded because they contain information that links the Vatican to the creation of Islam."

Both sides have so much information on each other that, if exposed, it could create such a scandal that it would be a disaster for both religions.

In their "holy" book, the Koran, Christ is regarded as only a prophet. If the pope was his representative on Earth, then he also must be a prophet of God. This caused the followers of Muhammad to fear and respect the pope as another "holy man".

The pope moved quickly and issued bulls granting the Arab generals permission to invade and conquer the nations of North Africa.

The Vatican helped to finance the building of these massive Islamic armies in exchange for three favors:

Eliminate the Jews and Christians (the latter were regarded as true believers, which they called infidels)

Protect the Augustinian monks and Roman Catholics

Conquer Jerusalem for "His Holiness" in the Vatican

As time went by, the power of Islam became tremendous.

Jews and true Christians were slaughtered, and Jerusalem fell into their hands. Roman Catholics were never attacked, nor were their shrines, during this time. But when the pope asked for Jerusalem, he was surprised at their denial!

The Arab generals had such military success that they could not be intimidated by the pope - nothing could stand in the way of their own plan.

Under Waraquah's direction, Muhammad wrote that Abraham offered Ishmael as a sacrifice. The Bible says that Isaac was the sacrifice, but Muhammad removed Isaac's name and inserted Ishmael's name. As a result of this and Muhammad's vision, the faithful Muslims built a mosque, the Dome of the Rock, in Ishmael's honor, on the site of the Jewish temple that was destroyed in 70 A.D. This made Jerusalem the second most holy place in the Islamic faith.

How could they give such a sacred shrine to the pope without causing a revolt?

The pope realized what they had created was out of control when he heard they were calling "His Holiness" an infidel. The Muslim generals were determined to conquer the world for Allah, and now they turned toward Europe.

Islamic ambassadors approached the pope and asked for papal bulls to give them permission to invade European countries. The Vatican was outraged; war was inevitable. Temporal power and control of the world was considered the basic right of the pope.

He wouldn't think of sharing it with those whom he considered heathens.

The pope raised up his armies and called them "crusades" to hold back the children of Ishmael from grabbing Catholic Europe.

The crusades lasted for centuries and Jerusalem slipped out of the pope's hands. Turkey fell, and Spain and Portugal were invaded by Islamic forces. In Portugal, they called a mountain village "Fatima" in honor of Muhammad's daughter, never dreaming it would become world famous.

Years later, when the Muslim armies were poised on the islands of Sardinia and Corsica, to invade Italy, there was a serious problem. The Islamic generals realized they were too far extended. It was time for peace talks. One of the negotiators was Francis of Assisi.

As a result, the Muslims were allowed to occupy Turkey in a "Christian" world, and the Catholics were allowed to occupy Lebanon in the Arab world. It was also agreed that the Muslims could build mosques in Catholic countries without interference, as long as Roman Catholicism could flourish in Arab countries.

Cardinal Bea told us in Vatican briefings that both the Muslims and Roman Catholics agreed to block and destroy the efforts of their common enemy: Bible-believing Christian missionaries.

Through these concordats, Satan blocked the children of Ishmael from a knowledge of scripture and the truth.

The Islamic community looks on the Bible-believing missionary as a devil who brings poison to the children of Allah. This explains years of ministry in those countries with little results.

The Vatican also engineers a campaign of hatred between the Muslim Arabs and the Jews. Before this, they had co-existed peacefully. A light control was kept on Muslims -  from the Ayatollah, down through the Islamic priests, nuns, and monks.

The next plan was to control Islam. In 1910, Portugal was going Socialistic. Red flags were appearing and the Catholic Church was facing a major problem. Increasing numbers were against the Church.

The Jesuits wanted Russia involved, and the location ofthis vision at Fatima could play a key part in pulling Islam to the Mother Church. In 1917, the Virgin appeared in Fatima. "The Mother of God" was a smashing success, playing to overflow crowds. As a result, the Socialists of Portugal suffered a major defeat.

Roman Catholics worldwide began praying for the conversion of Russia, and the Jesuits invented the novenas to Fatima, which they could perform throughout North Africa, spreading good public relations to the Muslim world.

The Arabs thought they were honoring the daughter of Muhammad, which is what the Jesuits wanted them to believe.

As a result of the vision of Fatima, Pope Pius XII ordered his Nazi army to crush Russia and the Orthodox religion, and make Russia Roman Catholic. A few years after he lost World War II, Pope Pius XII startled the world with his phony "dancing Sun" vision to keep Fatima in the news. It was great religious show biz and the world swallowed it.

Not surprisingly, Pope Pius was the only one to see this vision.

As a result, a group of followers has grown into a Blue Army worldwide, totaling millions of faithful Roman Catholics ready to die for the Blessed Virgin. But we haven't seen anything yet. The Jesuits have their Virgin Mary scheduled to appear four or five times in China, Russia, and major appearance in the U.S.

What has this got to do with Islam?

Note Bishop Sheen's statement:

"Our Lady's appearances at Fatima marked the turning point in the history of the world's 350 million Muslims. After the death of his daughter, Muhammad wrote that she 'is the most holy of all women in Paradise, next to Mary.'

He believed that the Virgin Mary chose to be known as Our Lady of Fatima as a sign and a pledge that the Muslims who believe in Christ's virgin birth, will come to believe in his divinity."

Bishop Sheen pointed out that the pilgrim virgin statues of Our Lady of Fatima were enthusiastically received by Muslims in Africa, India, and elsewhere, and that many Muslims are now coming into the Roman Catholic Church.

DR. ALBERTO RIVERA

References

Double Cross, Chick Publ, pgs 13,14.

The Meaning Of The Glorious Koran, Pickthall, Mentor Books, pgs 220,221.

Muhammad, Martin Lings, pgs 81-84.

NwaAmaikpe:

-Both dress alike;

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Ijebabe
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Fynestboi
Naptu2
Ishilove
Spacetacular

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.