Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerians Love to Give their Phone Numbers Online. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Love to Give their Phone Numbers Online. (1321 Views)

Funny Places People Charge Their Phone / Mass Protest Tomorrow All MTN Users Switch Off Their Phone / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Love to Give their Phone Numbers Online. by Hotstepper(f): 3:17am On Dec 15, 2005
don't know if its just me, but the rate Nigerians in Nigeria give out their number online is really disturbing me. They don't really care who you're even in a public rooms or sites; they just drop their numbers.

A friend of mine on HI5 was feeling me as well and told the guy that most of us lives abroad and can't be calling Nigeria not to talk of someone we don't know. What do you'all think?
Re: Nigerians Love to Give their Phone Numbers Online. by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 17, 2005
well maybe it's cos identity theft in Naija ain't such a big time. besides Nigerians are GSM crazy. coming to think of it in company and buisiness websites numbers are always available for feedback so what really is wrong if i drop my number online for feedback?
Re: Nigerians Love to Give their Phone Numbers Online. by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
well i guess they feel its not a big deal

(1) (Reply)

Hello There,send Free(sms) Text Messages Here! / Sms Yourself Into His/her Heart This Season(100 Free Sms App) / Multilinks Free Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.